RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] Empty A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 pm

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about, Jijo?" Shizu asked, leaning back in her chair as the Vale cityscape unfolded outside the window behind her. In front of her stood a mohagany desk, a small black telephone as well as several legal documents resting on it as Shizu looked at her bodyguard, who was currently standing in front of the desk. Shizu had explained to Jijo earlier in the day that if the girl had wanted to talk to her about anything, all she had to do is ask. And as such the bodyguard had somehow managed to ask for this specific time.

This is rather interesting. Just when I thought I knew all of Jijo's personal fluctuations she throws me a curveball. I honestly thought I was going to have to order her to tell me... although it is still a bit late to tell. Shizu thought, chewing on a pencil absently as she thought, one of her impulses that she had found annoyingly difficult to control as of late. As she awaited Jijo's reply, she glanced over at the papers on the desk and examined them with a trained eye for any loopholes she could exploit.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] Empty Re: A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:02 pm

Jijo bowed respectfully before speaking "I... Was just going to ask if I... Could have a day off, mistress..." she asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] Empty Re: A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 pm

"Jijo... You wouldn't have asked for an hour and a half of time in the schedule to ask for a day off," Shizu said, crossing her legs over each other as she glanced up from surveying the documents. Out of the five on the table she had already found loopholes in the first three. All of which were contained in the first paragraph of each.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Jijo gulped quietly in anticipation "A-And... If you say yes... I'd... Like to ask you out on a... Date...." she said, getting more and more meek as she spoke, betraying her usually stoic appearance, she almost seemed like a shy schoolgirl...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Shizu smiled for a few seconds, having heard the whole thing but wanting Jijo to say it a bit louder. "What was that?" She asked, looking at Jijo with a playful smile, as she sat up further in her chair. She was, of course, going to grant Jijo's request for a day off. She had worked almost non-stop all week, and Shizu felt Jijo deserved a day to herself.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Jijo blushed deeply "I-...I s-said... I'd... Like to.. To ask you on a-... A... Da-date...." she said timidly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:25 pm

Shizu smiled. There we go, She thought, leaning back once more into her chair. She slowly took the pencil out of her mouth before slowly placing it down on the desk. It took five seconds, which normally meant yes to anyone who knew how Shizu operated. Numbers and Logic. Shizu closed her eyes in mock thought as she willed herself to not get excited.

"Sure," Shizu said simply.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Jijo looked at Shizu with hope, confusion and relief "E-Excuse me?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:33 pm

"I said 'Sure', Shizu replied calmly, her face not betraying anything as she spoke, despite the fact that she was silently scolding herself for getting excited over the prospect of going out on a date with Jijo.
Why is it just the prospect of going on a date with JIJO that causes my heart to speed up?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Jijo gave a small smile and lowered her head "P-Permission to be ecstatic, Mistress?" she said with a blush obvious on her face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:26 pm

"Permission granted," Shizu replied, smiling despite herself as she rested her head on her hands, the palms facing down to her desk as she read the first paragraph of the remaining two documents. She mentally made note to make full use of the loopholes she was provided with for future use as she stood up.

I'm going to have to see about whom my trade partners are working with on the side.

Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:03 am

Jijo's usually stoic demeanor finally crumbled away to reveal a child-like joy "ThankyouMistress! Iswearthatyouwon'tregretthis! IpromisetomakethisthebestdaythatIcan!" she said quickly and excitedly before calming down almost supernaturally quickly "I have multiple places in mind, but I would of course prefer to hear if you have a suggestion, Mistress..." she said calmly, almost monotonously, just as usual...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:06 am

Shizu giggled softly at Jijo's new demeanor, and calmly watched her companion as the girl went through what would seem like a minor freak-out. "Surprise me," Shizu said in reply to Jijo's last statement, "I'll notify the secretary to clear my schedule for the day as we leave."

And good riddance too. I was beginning to dread that meeting I had at six this afternoon.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:13 am

"Well, Mistress, There are two ways we can start off today, we can either have a nice meal at a fancy restaurant, of which I have a few choices, or we can go among the common folk and go to a nice bar that I have no doubt you've heard of already, the Shooting Star Karaoke Bar, I hear it's a very popular place."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:19 am

Shizu smiled as she fixed her gaze on the girl in front of her, sighing as she walked over to Jijo and placed her hand on the other girl's shoulder before replying. "It's your day off, right? I'm fine with either, to be honest. So I'll let you make the decision. Show me what you've learned by being around me," She said simply, glancing over at the singing trophy hung on the wall that Shizu had earned in gradeschool.

"After all, what sort of person would I be if I didn't let other people make decisions for me every once in a while."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:22 am

Jijo nodded respectfully "Well... I have heard that it's more common for people to go to bars than it is for them to go to fine dining on their days off..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Shizu smiled as she looked at Jijo, "Then we go there," She said, reaching down and closing the folder that had laid open on her desk before walking over to Jijo's side.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Jijo nodded once more "Yes, Mistress. As you wish."

[Timeskip, soon after they left]

Jijo had not spoken a word since they had left, she was looking unblinkingly forward, her obviously fake porcelain eye giving off an eerie air...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Shizu glanced over at Jijo, a small smile on her face as she slowly leaned in and gently bumped her friend. "You okay? You seem a little stiff," She asked, her voice holding none of its usual formality and intelligence. Shizu had decided that she was going to take the opportunity to just be a girl. Not the head of a business conglomerate; not a person who had just dodged a few meetings. Just a girl on her first date.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Jijo looked at Shizu with slight confusion "I'm... No stiffer than usual..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:43 pm

"Don't lie to me Jijo. You seem far stiffer than you usually are, and you are usually pretty stiff," Shizu said, gently bumping Jijo once more before sighing. "If you're worried about meeting any 'expectations' I may have, don't. To be completely honest this is my first date. I would tell you to be yourself, but then it would turn into me giving you orders all the time, when what I've been trying to get you to do is develop your own sense of individuality. You don't have to obey everything I say Jijo, no matter what you believe you owe me. I'm just happy knowing that you will stay by my side."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Jijo stayed silent for a few moments before sighing "I... Mistress... it's nice to know you feel that way, but I have no interest in my own individuality..." she said bluntly, yet calmly "I'm not trying to meet expectations, and you're right, Mistress, if you said "Be myself" I would merely continue following your orders... But that's because I want to, I feel I have payed my debts long ago, I follow you to the ends of the world because I wish to, nothing more..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Shizu sighed in defeat, "I see," She said simply, closing her eyes momentarily before she opened them again. While she found it touching that Jijo followed her because of desire, she had to admit it was a bit frustrating that her companion had given the expected answer. She silently cursed her genius as the pair continued to walk.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:23 pm

Jijo looked kind of sad at Shizu's sigh "Mistress... If there's anything else you wish for me to change, I'd gladly do it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Shizu shook her head in response, "Jijo, there is nothing wrong with the person you are right now," She said, kicking a stray pebble out of her path as she continued down the road with Jijo, "However, it does bug me a bit that you have yet to openly develop a sense of individuality. What is going to happen to you if I somehow die?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next