RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:24 pm

When Jett woke his eyelids where heavy and he was groggy for some reason.  He began to examine his surroundings as he slowly sat up and gave a huge yawn as he lazily rubbed the sleep from his eyes "Where am I?" he asked in a dopey voice
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 6 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Meli smiled awkwardly as Jett woke up "You're... At my house..." she said, hoping he wouldn't get angry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:30 pm

"Oh I see.." Jett said still trying to shake off the effects of the drug Mora had given him so it took a little while for the fact he was at her house to actually sink in "Wait.... what?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Meli laughed awkwardly See... The thing is... My bro threw a dart into you that made you go unconscious because he thinks you owe him for the kidney... So... Don't be mad, please..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:35 pm

As mora was cutting some carrots for dinner he looked up for a second "I was just told on by my sister....."Mora thought with a sigh as he grabbed another carrot to cut up.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Jett felt his mind go blank for as he just stared blankly at Meli silently trying not to freak out a little.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Meli just smiled awkwardly "Awwwwwkwaaaaaaard...." she said, trying to ease up the atmosphere "So... At least you get a free meal, Mora's an awesome cook!" she added...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Jett felt a vein in his head throb at her words "Yeah that is great... I guess he can finish the job that way huh!?" he said as he got out of the car his body still heavy from being drugged
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Meli looked sadly at Jett, nearly about to cry "I... Can understand why you wouldn't want to see me again now..." she said as reasonably as she could, though it still came out as slightly self-centered tone due to her noticeable sorrow giving her voice a slight whine to it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 am

Jett winced at the obviously upset Meli he was never good at dealing with woman especially emotionally distressed ones "Wa-wait I'm not angry at you just that asshole brother of yours so dont be upset... please" He said in a almost pleading tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 am

Meli calmed down slightly "Just... Please don't break his other kidney... People need those..." she said half-jokingly, though the serious half was much more noticeable "I don't want either of you getting hurt... I know he seemed like a push over at the restaurant yesterday, but that's probably because he underestimated you... Be nice, please..." she said as she turned around to walk through the door to the kitchen "Also, my house is pretty big... Just keep close and you won't get lost..." she added...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am

Jett groaned to himself and mumbled "How the hell am I supposed to say no to that!" as he followed behind her
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am

Due to the size of the house, it took a few minutes to get between the kitchen and the garage "Sorry about the size, our parents cared less about the practicality and more about the looks of the place... So..." she said awkwardly as they finally came to the kitchen door, she knocked on it loudly "Bro! You still in there?!" she yelled before coming in without waiting for an answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:44 am

Mora turned and glance at the two for a moment "So how was your nap big guy?"Mora asked with a smug grin as he pulled turned down the heat on a soup and checked the bread. "Also why do i get the sinking thought that Meli here told on me....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

"Gee I don't know maybe it's because I'm holding back the urge to explode your other kidney He said in a compleatly unamused fashion
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:53 am

Mora glared at Meli "You know count us as even i knocked you out and you made it so i only have one kidney so yea..."As Mora spoke he glanced out a window to see his shadow was in a good hiding spot "Good i can run if need be...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:05 am

Meli smiled and laughed awkwardly "Please don't fight..." she said sadly to the two...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 am

Jett looked at Meli and gave a small sigh "Don't worry about it nothing I haven't had happen before I guess" he said with a dismissive wave of his hand
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Mora sighed "Trust me sister i don't want to fight him. If i had a death wish sure but i don't."Mora crossed his arms as he looked at the two "Dinner will be a little why don't you show him the rest of the house"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Meli looked at Mora, then to Jett with a smile "Shall we?" She asked happily, pointing to the doorway they came out of...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 pm

"Oh ahh sure I guess" he said as he started to walk through the doorway while casually keeping Mora in the corner of his vision.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Meli led Jett down the hallway, many of the doors had pyrite plaques that said what room was behind it, they had passed at least three storage spaces, a bathroom and a room that said "Recording room" Meli stopped in front of the recording room "Well here's the first major stop!" she said happily, waiting for Jett to say whether he'd like to see or just pass over it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Jett simply stared around the place in shock at the sheer opulence of the place before he picked up on the fact he should probably start a conversation "So is this where your band records" he asked in a semi monotone voice trying his best to sound genuinely interested so he wouldn't hurt her feelings
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 am

Meli nodded happily "Yep! This is where the Heartstones make their magic!" she said happily as she opened the door and walked in, inside was the usual stuff you would find in a room like this, nothing out of the ordinary. "We have a few songs recorded that aren't out yet if you want to hear some of our stuff, probably still have some old songs still recorded as well." she said happily, waiting for Jett to answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:17 am

"Sure I guess he said while while looking around in slight amazement "though to be honest I don't listen to much music"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next