RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am

Jett slowly turned to the waiter and gave a low "Back off" and started walking to the front exit still holding the struggling man with one arm.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 3 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:51 am

Joey did not back down, even after Jett turned towards the door "Put him down, friend..." he said menacingly, mentally preparing for a fight "He's big... Not very fast... Big target Perfect... Sorry, Meli, just doing my job..." Meli ran up in worry, using her semblance to try to calm Jett and Joey down "Jett, drop him! I told you not to be too mean!" "You heard your girlfriend, put me down!" "Quiet you!" Meli yelled angrily, Mark quieted down as the Meli's semblance took affect of him as well "I just realized that I'm probably the weakest person here, so I'll shut up, yeah..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:08 am

Jett could feel the edge of his anger to the point where he regained rational thought and decided for Meli's sake to put the asshole down.  So  he dropped him on the floor and stooped down to his level and quickly whispered "Piss me off again and I WILL KILL YOU" before turning to the waiter and saying "And as for you... you might not want to make such quick assumptions about your opponent in the future".  Jett then walked to his table and took out his wallet and put down enough money to cover their order before preparing to leave.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:14 am

As Mark dropped to the floor he got back up as quickly as he could "Crazy bastard!" was all he said as he ran for the doors, Joey looked at Meli sadly "Sorry about this, tell him that the order's been dropped and he doesn't need to pay, also that I'm sorry..." Meli nodded and ran towards Jett as Joey went off to take another person's order "Jetty! I'm so sorry!... Also Joey says the order doesn't need paying for... And that he's sorry as well..." she said sincerely and sadly, nearly going into tears "I told you not to be too mean...." she added quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:21 am

"I see" Jet said filled with shame at his lack of control "I'm really sorry... I guess I should leave now" as he turned towards the exit he let out a deep sigh filled with self contempt
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:25 am

Meli ran in front of him "The sun's still around, that means that we can still hang around town, right?" she said happily, trying to cheer Jett up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:29 am

Jett being really depressed merely responded with a "Sure" and continued to walk towards the exit desperate to escape the gaze of everyone in the bar
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:34 am

Meli exited the building with him and went inside her car, putting the top down for Jett "So... Clearly I have no idea about where's a good place to go with you... You have any ideas?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:39 am

Jett got in the car and looked down at his knees "Sorry no clue" he said utterly dejected
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Meli smiled warmly at poor Jett "So... I don't know much about your life before Beacon, mind filling me in? I'm interested." she said happily, starting the car and starting to just relaxingly drive nowhere in particular...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Jett looked up and gave a thoughtful "Hmmm" he took a deep breath and continued "well that is quite the story I suppose.  Well I was born in a town deep in the mountains near Clear Cliff called Snow Flurry chasm but my family moved from there to outside Clear Cliff when my mother became pregnant with my little sister because of how harsh the climate is there but after a certain age I made frequent trips there for training and whatnot then after quite a few years passed I turned fourteen and decided I wanted to travel outside the kingdoms to make myself stronger I've always been obsessed with fighting you see so until I decide to enroll at beacon I was a traveling mercenary." He gave a small and distant smile "We where some of the best if I do say so my self" he said with a tinge of pride in his voice before frowning again "But as you just saw back there spending so much time around so much violence does things to you"

Last edited by MrBrough on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:04 pm

Meli smiled in respect "Coooool!" she said happily "So, I told you about my wing, you told me about your past, I guess it's my turn again, wha'd'ya wanna know?" she continued joyously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Jett remained still for a moment in thoughtful silence before letting out a audible "Hmmm" and continued thinking for a bit "I guess I would like to hear a little bit about your band if you don't mind"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:26 pm

Meli smiled happily at Jett "I was hoping you'd ask that!" she said "Well, there's me on the keyboard, I also do the lead female vocals, so there's that. My brother Mora is the cool one if you believe the posters and the fangirls. though... Sometimes I think he tries too hard for his own good... But anyways, he does the guitar and the male vocals. Then there's our drummer, Lou, she's bad girl of the group, but she's really nice when you get to know her... Just... Don't get on her badside... It'll end badly for everyone... She's the drummer. Then there's Ferris, the smart one, he's on Bass, he's a really sweet guy, we used to date in highschool, but we decided we were better off as just friends, and boy, are we friends, just. The. Best!" she ended happily "Duh-I don't mean, like, friends-with-benefits, I mean completely platonic.... We're... Just really good friends... I think Lou has a thing for him anyways..." she added, blushing a bit at her over-excited finish...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Jett gave a small smile with a twinge of pain showing "That sounds really nice reminds me a bit of a group I traveled with for a while" He said as he looked at the sky with a expression that looked one part joy two parts regret.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Meli smiled "Your turn to talk! Tell me about this group you had." she said with curiousity and interest...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Jett got a troubled look on his face when she asked about them "They..." He trailed off for a few seconds "sorry but I cant really talk about them too Deeply" he looked down and whispered to himself "Not after what happened"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Meli smiled bittersweetly "That's okay... I wonder how Mora's doing in the hospital..." she wondered idly with a more sincere smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Mora was walking down the road rather sadly as he looked at his phone sighing as he sent a message to his sister "Hey sis i got some questions? one why dint you come to visit me and two why did i hear what i thought to be Flirting from my hospital room."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Meli heard the beep of her scroll and looked to Jett "Hang on, got to take this." she said apologetically as she pulled over into a random alley "How are you out already? It's been a day since you got in! I couldn't have visited you.... Also, it wasn't flirting..." she wrote back.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Mora sighed as he texted back "All i know is i heard flirting and the nurse happen to have a healing semblance and the least you can do for not visting me after my operation is pick me up im at 21st and dust ave"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Meli smiled and sighed "Well, my brother's already out of the hospital, so that's good... Bad news is: We have to pick him up, hope you don't mind." she said with a smile.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Jett looked at Meli and said "I'm sure the last person he wants to see after getting put in the hospital is the person who put him there.  So maybe it would be best if I just walked back to Beacon"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Meli looked at him sadly than typed in another message "Hang on, I'll ask him." "Uh... Thing is: Jett's with me... It's just a friendly little outing, purely platonic.... Is it okay if he comes along to pick you up? Country boy gets lost in the city..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Mora gritted his teeth with anger as he sent a message back " Sure why not and then maybe we can go for some Tea and he can come back to are place and ill cook dinner!" Mora texted back angerly as he almost chucked his scroll stopping at the last second
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next