RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Meli smiled awkwardly in a silent thank you "So.... Awwwkwaaarrrrd...." Meli said, trying to perk up the atmosphere...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 5 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:41 pm

"It's fine really I would hate to impose" Jett said while trying to figure out a method of escape from the situation
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Mora sighed "You owe me from yesterday"Mora sighed after he spoke "Just get in the car your not imposing on shit....And besides i like to cook so more people more cooking and you get a good meal so win win"Mora smiled before whispering softly "And it will make my sister happy please?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:23 pm

"As kind as that offer is I'm afraid I will have to decline" Jett said as he started walking away from the car.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Mora sighed as he grabbed out a small dart "I really wish it dint have to come to this....."Mora sighed as he threw the dart at Jett's neck "Good dreams..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

"YOU..." was all Jett manged to say before he passed out standing up.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Meli flinched as her brother threw the dart, when she realized what he had thrown and Jett had passed out, she gave Mora a glare of "Really!?" "Why did you do that!?" she asked angrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Mora slowly walked up to jett waving his hand in front of jett's closed eyes "Is he asleep! Standing?!"Mora yelled with slight anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Meli continued her glare "Yep, he fell asleep like a horse, I'm not sure whether that's cute, funny or kind of badass due to the implications of it, what I want to know is: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!" she said quickly with her anger slowly growing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Mora sighed as he pushed Jett over and began to slowly drag his body to there car "Well...He was going to leave..."Mora puffed as he got about half way to the car "And i figured that would make you more upset...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Meli huffed "Yeah, and doing this to him is so much better! At least if he left now I still would have been able to do something eventually! He's gonna be SO pissed once he wakes up!" she said angrily "This is just like the Snow Wright incident three years ago..." she said sadly, looking at the ground with a pout...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Mora chuckled as he pushed Jett into the car "Excerpt for this time im using darts that will make him forget every thing"Mora said with a grin "When he come to tell him that he fell asleep and ill still cook dinner."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:12 pm

Meli looked back up at Mora with a glare "...Why is it when you try to help me it usually involves someone passing out? Like, seriously..." she said with a huff before starting the engine and waiting for Mora to get in the car...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:15 pm

Mora got into the car with a smug grin "Because its the best way to deal with people like him"Mora said point back at Jett "And i count that as payback."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Meli sighed "Whatever..." she grumbled as she drove off towards their house, after a minute of driving she spoke up "Seriously, that's the second time you've done this to someone I've fallen in love with... And Jett didn't even deserve it..." she mumbled angrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:24 pm

"I cant use a kidney.....He deserved it"Mora grumbled slightly "Also why do you like the guy that you know almost killed me!""
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Meli huffed once more "He helped me out with some assholes at the Shooting Star... He was super cool doing it and he was really nice to offer to do it, even though he went a bit overboard with it, the guy was provoking him..." she answered with a small smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Mora sighed "You know i hate it when you date..."Mora looked down sadly "I dont want you getting hurt or worse.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Meli sighed "Oh, just 'cause one chick I dated three years ago just wanted to take advantage of me it means that I'm a horrible judge of character?" she said angrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm

"And there was that one guy at that place you know the one!"Mora sighed once again "But besides the point....I just want you to be safe and happy..."Mora looked down sadly "Promise me you wont let him take advantage of you and you will stay safe please"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Meli glared at him "I'm pretty sure he's not the type of guy to take advantage of a girl..." she looked away for a second "And that "One guy" was not a date..." she grumbled quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Mora sighed "What ever when we get home ill cook every one a meal ok.....and i promise i wont you know knock him out again."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Meli smiled thankfully at her brother "That's a start..."

{AT THE AMANT HOUSEHOLD}

They drove through a quiet, yet luxurious neighbourhood called "Opulence Road", they stopped in the driveway of a large mansion, and by "Large" I mean it, it was the biggest house on the street, it was nearly a small castle, even kind of similar looking to one! It had pale blue outer walls and a red tin roof, it had a well made front garden with rare plant-life in a rainbow of colours, there was an old-aged human man tending to the hedges with a hedge-trimmer, Meli waved to the man "Hey Mr. Patiora! We're home!" the old man noticed Meli's yell and waved back silently with a smile before going back to work as Meli got out of the car to open the garage door with a control panel to the side of it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:57 pm

Mora smiled as he checked his watch "He will be awake in about 3 minutes"Mora said with a grin before walking towards the kitchen "Im going to start dinner now bye!"Mora said as he heard Jett make a grumble noise
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Meli heard her brother's comment of Jett's awakening and quickly got back into the car and drove it into the garage, closing the door afterwards and opening the back door for the resting Jett "He looks so peaceful..." she said quietly as she waited for Jett to wake up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next