RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 am

Meli smiled happily and sat in a rotating chair at the control panel, pressing a few buttons to scroll down a list of songs on a screen and selected a song called "Perks" "Here's a good one Mora sang, it's one of my favs he's done." she said before she pressed a small green button with a play symbol on it and the song started to play.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 7 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 am

After hearing the entire song he was about to tell her what he thought about it but when he turned and saw her expectant gaze he couldn't really say that he didn't care for it instead  "It was good I guess" slipped out
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:17 am

Meli smiled "Really? What did you like most about it?" she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:20 am

Jett just stared at her blankley for a little bit unable to think of anything to say so he decided to just tell the truth "Uhhh no clue sorry" he said in a almost pitiful voice
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:32 am

Meli laughed slightly "That's okay! I just wanted to show you that... Uh, if you're wondering why I'm not showing you one I sang in, it's because... There's no recordings of me in the machine... Yeah..." she said, slightly embarrassed, the only song on the machine at this point in time was rather nerdy to say the least about it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:49 pm

"Ah shame" Jett said relived to be off the topic
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Meli smiled awkwardly "Yeah, usually our albums have only one of us singing all the songs. The fans have huge debates on who's better, it's kind of funny actually." she said happily before walking to the door "So, where to next?" she asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Jett shrugged his shoulders and said "Nah I'm fine going anywhere you wanna take me" taking the passive role yet again
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Mora smiled slightly as he double checked every thing to make sure it was done "Yo sister and over size beef cake dinner is done!"Mora yelled hoping those to would hear him where ever they where in the house.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Meli heard her brother call her and smiled "Oh darn, looks like the tour's been cut short... Oh well! Always next time!" she said happily as she left the room and headed back to the kitchen, looking back at Jett with an expecting smile before doing so...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:48 pm

"Next time?" he asked as he started following the oddly upbeat girl to her kitchen "Hell I don't even know why I'm here this time"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 pm

As Meli and Jett came back to the kitchen, Meli once again knocked on the door "We're back!" before opening and entering without waiting for a response "What's on the menu today, bro?" she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Mora sighed as he finished putting down the bowls "Its beef stew and freshly cooked bread."Mora sat quickly after he spoke.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:48 pm

Jett looked around awkwardly for a time not really knowing how to respond to Mora since he was rather uncomfortable with him and it showed rather plainly on his face.  Because he was so uncomfortable he unconsciously inced towards Meli who's presence he was more comfortable with
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Meli smiled and went to sit at the table "Simple, yet delicious, good choice!" she said happily before taking her spoon and taking a sip of the stew, giving a small "Mmmm" to voice her enjoyment of it "Great as always." she critiqued before taking a bite of the bread...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:31 pm

Jett sat down at the table awkwardly before lowering his head and muttering a few words almost as if in prayer before looking up somewhat embarrassed.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Mora smiled at the complement from his sister happily "What about you big guy do you like it?"Mora asked with a smug smile as he grabbed a peice of bread and began to eat it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:28 pm

"Oh umm I haven't tried it yet" he said as he shifted his attention to the food in front of him instictually wary of eating something from someone that he was pretty sure hated him
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Mora sighed as he took another bite "Let me guess you think it is poised let me point out something i dint know where you were going to sit so its not poised.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:36 pm

"Ahhh yeah sorry old habit " he said with a slight bow of his head "I didn't mean to offend you"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Meli smiled and giggled quietly "Trust me, if he wanted you dead, he would have either been up front about it, like asking you for a duel or something, or already have done it by now." she said happily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:07 am

"I see" He said as he tasted the stew "wow this is good" he said looking up at Mora
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:09 am

Mora gave a smug grin "glad to hear it"Mora grinned again as he took another bite of food
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Meli looked up from her food, swallowing the last bit of the now finished loaf of bread "Yeah, Bro's cooking is only THE. BEST!" she said happily "Whatever he cooks, no matter how complicated, how long it takes, how precise he needs to be with anything, he's always making great tasting stuff!" she continued gleefully before turning to Mora "Speaking of which, Bro, why'd you choose just bread and stew today?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Mora laughed slightly "Err don't take this the wrong way i just thought something simple would be best for are guest."Mora luaghed uneasily as he looked at jett.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next