RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Meli sighed "I know that's sarcasm, you're never that nice... I swear he's a nice guy, just... Reactionary..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 4 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:46 pm

Mora sighed with anger "Meli! Listen to me and listen good This "Good guy" made one of my kidney's unusable he is not good!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Meli frowned and sighed again "Look, I know that you have your reasons.... Your really, really good reasons, to not trust him, but I swear he's a good guy if you don't set him off..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Mora gritted his teeth as he texted back "You like him dont you!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Meli blushed slightly "I like him platonically, yes, but romantically..." she turned away from Jett slightly so he wouldn't look at her scroll "Maybe a little... He did help me with some mean gossips at the Shooting Star... So I guess I like big, tough guys... Don't be mad..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Mora sighed sadly recalling some memory's from his past with his sister "Got to make her happy...."Mora muttered as he texted "..Just come get me i want to talk to him and i promise i wont do anything rash."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Meli gasped and smiled "Okay... Thanks..." was all she sent back before looking back to Jett "He said he's cool with you comin' with!" she said merrily before starting the car up again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Jett froze when he heard Meli say it was fine"H-how is he cool with that I mean I put him in the hospital!?" he pushed out as they made there way to Mora's location.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Meli shrugged "He said he wanted to talk." was all she said...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:33 pm

"wanted to talk huh" Jett mumbled with clear dread on his face "I wonder if from this speed I could bail from the car he thought to himself "nah that would be crazy...
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:45 pm

After about 15 minutes of driving, they had arrived at their destination, Meli pulled up the car to in front of her brother "'Sup, Bro?" she asked merrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Mora glared at Jett as he got into the car and crossed his arms "So Jett is it tell me why you like my sister?"Mora asked bluntly checking to making sure his shadows where in place on the roof tops following the car
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Jett stared at Mora with a expression of intense discomfort "umm what?" was all Jett could manage to say.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 pm

Meli looked at Mora with an awkward smile "As blunt as ever aren't ya, Bro?..." she said, blushing and through gritted teeth...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Mora sighed "My sister said she liked you.."Mora said bluntly before darting his eye's at the second shadow up the roads away hiding behind a corner "I just want to know why you like her."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Jett started to freak out a little bit on the inside and froze up for a few seconds before forcing himself to talk "T-to what extent do you mean like" he said in a almost desperate tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:30 pm

mora sighed at the thought of havting to explain further "She said she liked you!"Mora yelled as he leaned back "Now why do you like her back and tell the truth."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Meli blushed harder "Uh, he means a really strong platonic like, not, like, like-like..." she said desperately...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Mora glared at his sister Before pulling out his scroll throwing it at jett with the message Meli sent him "You said like like"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:44 pm

As Jett read the message  he started panicking so bad that something inside and causing his entire face to go expressionless. "I should leave" He thought to himself as he calmly put the scroll on the cars dashboard and started to leave the car.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Meli started to panic and grabbed Jett's sleeve "Wait, Jett, it's not like that, I swear!" she said desperately...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:48 pm

Mora glared at the two before locking on Jett "Get in the car!"Mora yelled angerly as he looked around "I wish to talk and that what where going to do!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Jett simply stayed exactly as he was for a time all the while the thought "Oh god what do I do now!? running through his mind over and over
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Meli let go of Jett's sleeve and sighed "Damnit, Bro, why you gotta do stuff like this? Let me take this slow damni-.... This is karma for the Ship lord stuff, isn't it?..." she thought to herself in a panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Mora sighed as he got up and placed a hand up on Jett's shoulder stretching to do so "Let me guess....You dint know she liked you."Mora looked away for a second "Get back in the car i wont bring it up again and as a sign of apology and thanks for keeping her company i guess you can come over for dinner."Mora smiled for a second at Meli giving a look of hey i try "I cant believe im doing this...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next