RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Meli flashed him some puppy dog eyes "C'mon, Big Guy! You probably have a great singing voice!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished] - Page 2 Empty Re: Set Sail! [S.S. Red Bull] [finished]

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Jett could feel his resolve crumble even though he didn't know what he was protesting "uh umm.. I'm not sure I know what we are talking about anymore" he said concerned and slightly blushing
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Meli smiled and laughed "Just sing, just one song, just for me? Please?" she said sweetly before walking towards the doors of the bar...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:45 pm

"One song?" he said not knowing where this was going at all as he followed her into the bar
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:52 pm

"Yeah, just one song!" she said merrily "Also... Don't be surprised if people start asking for autographs... I have alot of fans in this city..." she said awkwardly, she could here quiet mumbling nearby "Hey, isn't that Meli Amant? Who's that guy?" "Yeah, it's Meli goddamn Amant!... Must be her new boyfriend, start expecting a Heartstones song about a break up." the two she heard started laughing, she just started to ignore them and walked to a table near the stage...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:09 am

Jett glared at the rather rude crowd getting more than a few startled reactions. Jett turned too Meli and said "People seem to be misinterpreting my presences" in a slightly concerned tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:12 am

Meli smiled awkwardly, trying to play it off as a joke "Y-Yeah... Don't worry... Whenever someone sees me hanging out with someone besides my bandmates they interpret it weirdly, I don't know why everyone assumes that if I hang out with someone I'm dating them, I'm admittedly sort of ditzy, but that doesn't mean I'm easy to get with... Romantically... Platonically you only really need to ask and prove you're not too much of a jerk..." she said, rubbing the back of her head awkwardly again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 am

"That must be really annoying" Jett said awkwardly blushing a slight bit "I guess we should order then" he said in a desperate attempt to alleviate the awkward atmosphere
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:45 am

Meli waved over a waiter with a smile then looked back at Jett "It does get annoying sometimes, but I guess it's just a consequence of being famous... If you think that's bad you'd be surprised how many guys flirt with me when I'm on my own... It's really stupid how when you're a famous female pop star most people care less about what your next song will be like and more about whether or not you've got a boyfriend or girlfriend..." she sighed sadly as the waiter came to the table "Hello Ms. Amant, how are you today?" the waiter asked "Cut the fancy stuff, Joey, we just want to order..." "As you wish, Ms. Ama-I mean: Very well, Meli, what do you want for this fine afternoon?" "Just... Just whatever he's having." she said, pointing to Jett, Joey looked expectantly at him "Have I seen you before?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:55 am

"Yeah I think a friend of mine knows you" Jett said while looking through the menu "hmm I guess I'll have a green tea" he decided
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:59 am

Joey wrote down the order and looked to Meli "Are you sure that's all you two want?" Meli sighed again "I... Should have just ordered myself, sorry, just wasn't in the mood to think about it... I'll take just a glass of cola with a straw and some fries with some chicken salt and lemon..." Joey wrote down her order and nodded "Same as usual I see, your orders will be right out." and with that, he left with the order...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:08 am

"Sorry should I have ordered something else?" Jett said legitimately concerned he committed some form of social faux pas
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:10 am

"No, it's fine, it's just talking about my less... Truth-seeking fans makes me kind of not in the mood... Why can't I just hang out with someone without them being my lover?" she said quietly, trying not to get heard by any fans that might be listening...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:15 am

Jett looked at her very confused "Why not just tell them to shut up if they really bug you that much?" He asked with a profound naivety and complete lack of social common sense.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:20 am

Meli sighed once more "I can't just do that... I'm the cute, innocent one of the Heartstones, I can't just be "Hey, I'm not dating anyone and if I was you would all know right away" because some people would take it the wrong way and start gossiping about me, then others start taking it out of context, then the lies grow, then my reputation is ruined and so is the band's... I can't just tell them off... It'd probably ruin me..." she said with concern...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:29 am

Jett smiled a bit mischievously "So.." he paused a moment "what you're saying is that YOU cant scare them off right?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:31 am

Meli perked up slightly "Are... Are you saying what I think you're saying?..." she asked with equal fear, thankfulness and mischievousness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:38 am

Jett broke out into a full blown grin "Yeah I think I am" he leaned over the table slightly and said "all you need to tell me is how far I'm allowed to go" in a hushed tone.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:41 am

Meli laughed quietly "Don't be too mean, like, tell them off about it, but don't be all, like, yell-y and swear-y..." she said with a thankful smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:56 am

Jett smiled and slowly stood up "Not a problem just some casual posturing should shut these guys up" He slowly turned around and walked over to the table of gossipers putting on his best "I'm going to kill" you face to great effect. he lightly slammed his palm on their table and said "Hey you are disturbing me and my friend"  with a voice that exuded pure murderous intent. "Mind stopping?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:00 am

the two young men recoiled at the sudden appearance of Jett, one had great panic in his eyes and voice "Duh-Sorry man, we just though th-that-" the other one was much more calm and snarky, he put his hand over his buddy's mouth to silence him and glared at Jett "We just thought that you and her were a thing, y'know, she's always comin' in with different guys, she always looks super bored, so I guess they just can't keep her happy. Why she keeps trying I have no idea, it's almost sad really..." he said matter-of-factly while still keeping up his cocky manner...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 am

At his words Jett's already threatening demeanor turned into one of pure murderous intent "So that is what you think huh?!" he said barely choking a shout.  he gripped the edge of the table so hard that it broke startling the men at the table "Leave now!" he said in a commanding tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:17 am

While the one that was previously scared was now terrified out of his wits and attempted to leave, his friend grabbed him by the shirt collar and kept him seated "You're getting awfully defensive about this, friend..." "Dude, look at him! He's big, pissed and I'm pretty sure he's primed to kill! He's like an Ursa Major! A big shaved Ursa Major on multiple types of adrenaline producing drugs!" the calm man looked at him with annoyance "...You're pathetic, Pauly... Seriously... I can take him, I'm sure!" "Wait, Mark, no!" Mark got up and as fast as he could threw a quick jab at Jett's left cheek, Meli looked on in shock as the fist flew "You... Idiot..." she thought in fear her friend might get himself kicked out or even jailed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 am

Jett took the punch without even really feeling the pain just seething rage and simply stood there a moment before reaching out with his right hand and grabbing the man by the throat and lifting him into the air "You're really lucky" he said as he slowly lifted him into the air "Under different circumstances I would kill you" he said in a uncharacteristically cold voice
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 am

Mark just struggled for a few seconds before smiling sarcastically "And why are you letting me live, huh, big guy?" his friend had already ran out of the bar before he said this, suddenly Joey came up behind Jett, tapping him on the shoulder "Excuse me, sir, but I'm afraid if you two continue this quarrel, I will be forced to kick both of your asses and kick you both out." he said threateningly, not caring much for his possible opponent's size "Man, my rights are being violated here, kick him out, not me!" "Just because you are lesser of two evils it does not mean you aren't still an evil party, now, big man, you're a friend of a friend or two, I don't want our first meeting to end in violence..." Joey said professionally, wishing to not come to blows "Not. Good. At. ALL!!" Meli thought in extreme worry for both of her friends...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next