RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:32 am

h-holy water?" Balif said quietly as he looked at the girl softly How.......can it work its just normal water blessed by a liers.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rabbit who cried Wolf [S.S. Drunken Scribe] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:36 am

Eve looked at Balif with slight disappointment, but went back to a small smile "Oh... It's okay, mother and father said that heretics were people too, they just have different opinions to the faithful, so I don't hold it against you..." she said with complete seriousness "We've tried regular water, it has the same effect, just not as good, holy water gets rid of the pain completely!" she said happily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:42 am

"Sorry but every thing thats happened to me in my life make it so i cant believe in a god i cant believe in some one so cruel......"Balif let out a small sigh as he looked at hi burned spot in his shoulder a face of sadness do to his clothes being ruined
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:45 am

Eve's smile wavered a small bit again, but it endured "Our god... Doesn't really like heretics... He is... Not a nice man to them... But to the faithful he's kind... Mostly..." she said sadly as bad memories came flooding back, but she suppressed them before she started to break down "Enough of about theology, it just makes both heretics and faithful mad about something made to bring people together!... Er... Your friend called while you were out cold by the way... He said to tell you when you wake up that "Joey's coming to pick you up in five minutes..." she said trying to change the subject...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:51 am

"He is?"Balif said sadly a he looked at the path ".....Do do do do"Balif began to stutter before he gulped slowly "Do you want to hang out some time......"Balif said nervously
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 am

Eve looked at him with a sincere gaze "S-Sure... I would love that... Duh-I mean... You know what I meant..." she said awkwardly, giving a small laugh at her herself. Suddenly a voice rang out, a deep voice that despite the volume, had near no exact emotion in it, like something you would hear when someone is angry, but not furious, that would be how Eve would describe it at least "Hey Balif! Who's the chick!!" it yelled out, Eve looked towards the sound of the voice and saw a peacock faunus dashing towards them "Is that "Joey"?..." Eve said in slight amusement at the blue-haired man's voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:59 am

Balif gave a rather un amused face at Joey. "Yes it is and joey her name is Eve.........And i need water to heal the burn!" Balif said jokingly as he stood up slowly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:04 am

Joey stopped in his tracks in front of Balif and Eve, he looked at the burn, he didn't emote, but the reaction was clearly meant to be concern "That... Is pretty nasty looking..." he looked over at Eve with a mix of surprise and gratefulness "Thanks for taking care of Balif while he was out... You... Have some big boobs..." he said in complete and utter surprise as his gaze happened to move downwards, he suddenly realized what he just said "Er-That wasn't meant to be taken as a compliment, well, it is a compliment but I didn't mean it as "Wow, dem boobs are amazing!" it was meant to be-" Eve put a finger to his mouth to stop him from ranting and looked to Balif with slight amusement "Is he always like this?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:09 am

Balifs fangs showed with slight anger from being slightly jealousy over this "No his is a bigger jackass most of the time....'As balif said the words he realized what he said and flinched back in wait to get hit.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:20 am

Joey laughed at this comment "Jackasses are hard working beasts of burden, so thank you, you magnificent bastard!" he snarked back at him before looking back to Eve for a handshake "Apologies for the less than professional introduction, miss..." "Klein?..." "Ms. Klein, the name's Joeira, Joeira Mora, you might have heard of my father, Levios Mora?..." he said with pride, Eve just looked confused as she took his handshake "Uh... Should I have?... I... I'm sorry, but I haven't heard that name at all...." Joey looked with curiousity to Eve "...What town were you born and raised in?..." "Whiskey falls?..." "That's an amish town right?" "Yes it is..." "That explains it!... Don't worry, Ms. Klein, I wouldn't expect someone know much about a topic they would most likely feel they have no business in!... That sounded offensive to amish folk didn't it?..." he said awkwardly, counteracting his previous proud tone "This has not been a good introduction has it?" Eve smiled at him "I think it's okay... Anyway, shouldn't you two be going now? I assume that you called Balif for a reason..." she said curiously "Right, yes, we were actually going to meet up with some friends for movie night, you did remember that was today, right Balif?..." he said as he turned to Balif...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:26 am

Balif frowned C-can i not go i don't like your friends.......They look at me weird......"Balif said sadly as he looked towards Joey then looked at Eve with a slight grin "In less you would like to go?"Balif said happly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:34 am

Eve smiled at the offer "I wish I could, but I think I should be getting home to my dorm anyways, maybe next time? How often are these movie nights?" "They happen fortnightly every Saturday, if you ever feel like coming, come to the industrial district and look for a warehouse at the docks on Icarus street, you'll know when you see us because it's got a huge airship in it, see you 'round, Ms. Klein!" Joey said as he turned to leave "Take care, Mr. Mora!" Eve said back happily before turning to Balif "I can't wait to see you again... Er-... It's just because youer nice, you know what I meant!" she said awkwardly with a small laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:40 am

Balif smiled and waved at Eve as he began to walk with joey a grin on his face happy that he found a new friend even if it meant he got some acid burns...............
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:46 am

Eve smiled and waved back before turning away "What a nice man he was... I guess not all wolf faunus are bad... Then again, he is a heretic, so really it depends on your definition of bad... Hmm..." she thought, nearly getting lost in her thoughts "Nevermind, need to get home..." she walked off towards the first year dorms with a smile on her face "What a nice day!" she said aloud as she walked... Though her team will probably get mad at her for losing her scroll... Again...

THE END
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2