RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Team Bonding [Team CHMP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Team Bonding [Team CHMP]

2 posters

Go down

Team Bonding [Team CHMP] Empty Team Bonding [Team CHMP]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:00 pm

It was a long and tiring day for Peter Born and he was dreading the morning after as he walked down the halls of the dorm building "Please let nobody be there... I don't want any drama, I just wanna hang out 'til I'm tired enough to sleep..." he audibly sighed at his own inner-monologue "What're the chances that nobody else will be there? None, zip, zero...!" he said before reaching the door to his dorm and knocking on it "If there's anyone in there, it's the verbal punching bag...!" he said, opening the door before anyone inside could reply...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Team Bonding [Team CHMP] Empty Re: Team Bonding [Team CHMP]

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:26 pm

In a complete opposition to the ursine's thoughts, there was, indeed, a certain Faunus within the room. Baihu laid upon his bed lazily, clad within his normal, dormitory clothing which consisted of a simple pair of track pants and basically nothing else on the upper body. His back was pressed flat against his bed as he held a particular gaming device above his face, gritting his teeth and absentmindedly pinning his ears against his teeth as he constantly pressed on the buttons aligned on it. "About damn time to kick your fucking ass, Margaret..." he hissed with a slight grin, glaring at the screen with a sort of determination that could shatter the gods at that very moment. "You may have fucking gotten me the last three times, but you're just about fucking dead this time, so-!"

Before he finished that sentence, the tiger immediately pulled his body up a little bit and glanced over at the door with his ears shot up, freezing in every sense as he held his breath. A fraction of a second later, his ears twitched, and his smirk was replaced by a light scowl as he heard traces of a familiar voice from beyond the door, even before the entry announcement. "You're fucking kidding me..." he growled to himself. Cursing quietly to himself in a hushed tone, the boy quickly set his game to the side, not bothering to turn it off as he activated his Semblance.

After doing so, he just slid off of his bed, sighing and growling softly as he sat in the space between his bed and the wall.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:47 pm

At the same moment Bai's semblance took effect, Pete opened the door, just barely getting a split-second peek of Bai's now-invisible form "Nice try, hair ball, but it was just a tiny bit too slow..." he said before flopping lazily onto his bed "......Is that P4G I hear.....?" he said, legitimately curious as he heard the music playing on the device Bai was holding just a moment earlier....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Upon hearing those words, Bai just growled threateningly and lowly, instantly deactivating his Semblance as he shot his hand up from over his bedside and basically clenching the nearest portion of blanket within a deathgrab. Once his hand was secured, he just cursed a few more times in Mandarin, glaring at Peter through narrowed eyes. "Go burn in Hell for all I care..." he hissed bitterly before reaching over his bed and taking hold of his gaming device again. Once it was within his grasp, he just slid back onto his bed, sitting down with his back against the headboard while continuing on with his battle with significantly less glee than earlier. "And also, it may be, but that's none of your fucking business."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Pete rolled his eyes "I'm just askin' 'cause I like it too, dick...." he smirked angrily "Always frikkin' like this...." he mumbled....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:10 pm

Bai's ears flickered as he clearly heard Pete's last remark, and, although he didn't bother to look over at his teammate, he just growled a bit louder and scowled a bit while continuing on with his game. "If you have a fucking problem with it, then fuck you," he growled simply, his tone flat. While he said this, his fingers continued to shift around his game's buttons, and, for a slight moment, his negative expression was replaced with a small smirk again as he glared down at the screen. "...Fucking got you now, bitch..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:55 am

Pete's angry smirk grew slightly at Bai's retort, he stayed silent for a few seconds before... "So what Persona's your strongest? I wrecked everything with Black Frost m'self." he asked spontaneously
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:59 am

For the slightest moment, Bai simply grinned while continuing to glare at his screen, snickering and scoffing a little bit. "Black Frost is great if you build him right in the beginning, and the same goes for the other Frost Personas," he muttered absentmindedly, not quite noticing what he was actually saying due to his absorption within his 'battle'. "Compared to the wrath of Kohryu or Zaou-Gongen, though...? Tch, sad to say that little joker doesn't stand a fucking chance...!"

Should Pete have been listening closely, he would have heard the sound of what seemed to be a rather strong, high-tier lightning bolt strike something. Regardless of whether or not he caught onto it, though, Bai would go on to laugh sharply as his smirk grew, and he narrowed his eyes while beginning another round of furious button-clicking.

A few moments later, and the tiger would finally seem to realize what he had said, and the fact would be apparent by the fact that he froze quietly while staring at the screen, seemingly but not actually hesitating before locking in his next moves for the following in-game turn. His ears - which had been shot straight up up until then - gradually lowered, but only the slightest bit, and his smile slowly faded into its normal, toothy frown.

"...Not that I fucking care."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Pete smirked and nodded "Sure ya don't.... That Margeret's fight you doin'? It took me forever to beat her the first time... Haven't done it since..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:21 pm

For a few moments, Baihu remained silent for a somewhat prolonged time, even despite the fact that he clearly heard the ursine. Rather than giving him a reply right off the bat, he merely continued to focus on his game with the normal, unamused expression that he always seemed to wear. As the sounds of another successful strike were apparent from the device's speakers, the tiger flicked his ears lightly.

"...New game plus number fourteen. One hundred percented all of the games including this one in all senses. Beat Margaret in each game," he muttered lowly, his eyes narrowing into a more hardened glare while they focused upon the screen. Unlike before, the rate at which he tapped the buttons grew slower, but it was still apparent. "She always attacks in an obvious pattern, but she still fucking throws everyone the fuck off whenever she switches Personas so goddamned fucking much..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Pete stared at him in surprise and slight awe "That... Is really cool... I'm only halfway through on my third run... Uh.... So.... Did Misaki or Skye say they would be out today? I don't expect Skye to disappear with a warning, but... Y'know... They should be back soon... And I'm honestly hoping they're not.... I mean if they're not I'd of course hope they weren't hurt, but I wouldn't be too worried, 'cause, y'know... It's not like this team tell eachother anything important.... Unless it's about leaving for a few days... I guess we tell eachother that.... I'm rambling.... I'll stop now...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Bai simply grunted as his frown became a little bit more apparent, and his eyes showed an even heavier lack of amusement while they narrowed a bit more. "I don't know shit about Skye. By the time I woke up, he was already fucking gone," he grumbled lowly. He took a quick pause in speech to initiate his next attack, which, by that point, seemed to end the battle all at once. With a faint, victorious snicker, the tiger smirked lightly to himself for a moment before, yet again, the expression faded from his face. Putting the device down after saving the game, he sighed, rubbing his face in a reluctantly tired manner. "Misaki left a little bit after I woke up... I dunno when the fuck she's gonna be back, but it'll probably be pretty damn soon by now..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down