RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Eve Klein {Mod's Character} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Eve Klein {Mod's Character}

2 posters

Go down

Eve Klein {Mod's Character} Empty Eve Klein {Mod's Character}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:05 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Eve Klein

Species: Rabbit Faunus (With ears and a tail)

Symbol: A light brown wooden keg seen from the side with a green gaseous substance coming from the tap, the keg itself is encased in a darker brown ring with a green waterfall behind the keg.

Appearance: (face claim: http://www.animexmusic.net/uploads/1/4/1/8/14181808/680796058_orig.jpg?323 - Sonico) 5'5 tall, 149 pounds in weight. Mint coloured hair and eyes. Not skinny, but not fat either, more describable as "Obviously well-fed". G-cup breasts usually contained in a sports bra. Casual clothing: A mint coloured medieval-style dress with straight white lines running down the skirt and her emblem shown on the right shoulder. Combat outfit: Another medieval style outfit with a reinforced leather top with a leather crossguard over it and reinforced leather leggings with iron boots, all of these have light green highlights going along the edges.

History: There's alot to cover in this and I mean ALOT, so I'll put it in a spoiler so it's not so unsightly.
Spoiler:

Personality: I have to give credit to my friend Haven here, without him I wouldn't have this section be as good as it is now, thanks friend!
Spoiler:

Strengths: Physically strong. Has a superior moral center. Rather adorable. Can be rather savvy at times. Can be courageous. Can play a great violin and is a surprisingly good dancer and actor. Can be rather seductive if it's needed.

Weaknesses: Can be rather jumpy at times. Rather slow due to her large bust weighing her down. Socially awkward. Inexperienced at fighting. Has an instinctive distrust of people, wolf faunus especially.

Semblance: Famine's Word: A corrosive gas can be summoned from her mouth to burn away at things, this gas is selective in it's toxicity and can range from only able to cause slight skin irritation for a few hours to melting away un-reinforced iron. She refuses to use this ability to it's full extent due to the fatal results of doing so. If this gas touches her own body, it does not harm her.

WEAPON

Name: Tempete Club

Primary Form: A collapsable oak walking stick/club that Eve got from her father. It's maximum length is 5'9, the minimum is 2'9. The head is hollowed out and filled with iron and the head itself is made of a gemstone found around Whiskey Falls called the "Whiskey Drop Stone" that glows a pale sickly green in direct moonlight, but is otherwise a calm grassy green.

History: This walking stick club was once used by Eve's father during his days in Vale for self defense, the reason he made it as a walking stick was both for subtlety and class.

MISC INFO
-Her father used to run a bar in the City of Vale called "The Stone-Thrower" until it was bought out by a big karaoke bar chain from Atlas, that building is now frequented by the more music oriented middle-to-upper-class students of Beacon.
-
Music claims:
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1lN_qQbW8c - Final Fantasy X HD - Yuna's Theme - HD Remaster
Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEmk35f6CVk - Touhou Remix - Apparitions Stalk the Night - Rock Remix
"Let's get serious" (Scary): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xElZFiPKkvQ - Touhou Remix - U.N. Owen Was Her - Orchestral Remix
"Let's get serious" (Badass): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZODEhtOULQ - Touhou Remix - U.N. Owen Was Her- Metal Remix
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Eve Klein {Mod's Character} Empty Re: Eve Klein {Mod's Character}

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Approved with the threat of any more telling of the breast sizes will result in my editing it out and adding stupid shit in there.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down