RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Jett gave the bear a exasperated sigh "Yes I am most certainly male. Why?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A teddy bear kind if friend [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A teddy bear kind if friend [closed]

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Tama giggled softly, "I work in an all male Bar. They only allowed me to dress up like this because I look like a male. They call it the Ted Bear Bar. Cool ring huh? I found it when I was wondering around in the alleyways. They even have their own commercials although they don't air them on regular TV." Tama skipped in front of Jett smiling softly.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:02 pm

Jett followed after her confused "Why on earth would you have a male only bar?" he asked
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Tama shrugged her shoulders. Ito some kind of club. They are pretty nice and they dress nice as well.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:32 pm

Jett raised an eyebrow "So it's just a club of sociable well dressed me?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 am

Tama looked at the boy through the Teddy Bear costume. I am going to touch you. Dont break my arm. Tama said half jokingly. She touched his shirt getting some fuzz off. Then looked at his pants and shoes to notice they were fine. your good.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Jett gave himself a quick look over. He was wearing a slightly ragged coat that he had been wearing for years, torn and patched cargo pants and his boots where his weapon, not exactly classy "Sure whatever you say"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Tama leaded Jett to an ally way she beckoned him to come forward. She smiled softly as she knocked on the door. The door opened only to see a very tall, manly, very hideous woman. The woman looked at Jett with a kind smile, "Well look who brought a friend! Come in sweetheart! We have so much food it will fill you up for DAYS!~" Tama giggled softly as she reached for Jett, "We better hurry inside or we wont get to eat!" Pushing Jett into the Bar was the hard part. The bar was a little empty due to since its still day time. The only ones that seemed to be in there was the very manly woman and a man wearing all leather and another guy that was wearing a suite.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:39 pm

As Jett allowed himself to be pushed in the door he was deeply uncomfortable "In all honesty I'm not that hungry..
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Tama smiled at Jett, "Don't run away now!! The fun is about to begin! You get to see boss dance" Taking the Teddy Bear mask. She set it on the bar. Tama turned around to face Jett, smiling softly. Tama was wearing her kitsune mask and her black hair was up in a bun as a few loose strands fell down her neck. "Two specials please!!" Tama called to the kitchen.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Jett wore an openly displeased expression "You know I could just blow a hole in the wall and leave, doubt anyone would try to stop me then" after a moment he sighed realizing he was slipping back into the mercenary frame of mind

Last edited by MrBrough on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Tama slipped out of the Teddy Bear costume right then and there. Only to expose herself by wearing suit pants that were a light grey and a white t shirt. Tama sat at the bar as she twirled on the bar stools. "Come sit by me Jett!!" Tama called as she twirled on the bar stool. "The show is about to begin."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Jett groaned a little "Fine I guess" he said with clear trepidation as he sat with one stool between him and Tama

Last edited by MrBrough on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Tama giggled to see his not liking on his face. Sitting in the stool between them Tama lead over the counter as her breast pressed to the table as she grabbed two sodas from the counter. "Ooh I found soda!!" Putting one of them in front of Jett, Tama giggled softly as she looked at the stage. As the curtains withdrew as the very manly bunch of girls came out on stage and started dancing and singing. Tama of course was watching with happiness. "Look Jett!! They are so beautiful!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Jett sighed at the display "oh umm thank you...." he said taking the soda. "God if Meli caught me here I wouldn't live it down"

Last edited by MrBrough on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Tama made task sound as she looked at Jett, "Talking about other girls when your on a date. Pfft. You are a terrible date." Tama said in a teasing tone as she lifted her mask and stuck her tongue out at Jett.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Jett took a sip of his drink calmly "If this where a date it would be really wird, also Meli is my girlfriend so yeah..."

Last edited by MrBrough on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Tama was surprised that such a man like Jett would have someone. "And here I thought you were some big scary guy. Guess I was wrong." The female went on watching the manly women dance. "Do you think it's scary.. being up on stage like that?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Jett shrugged "Don't know, in all honesty I don't really know what fear is like"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Tama looked at him surprised, "Would you like to change that?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Jettt shook his head "Nah better not to in my opinion" he said taking another sip "I mean there is a lot of things I did as a mercenary that if I flinched even a little I would be dead right now"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Tama smiled softly, "I believe that if you have no fears left you won't become stronger." The clans member looked up at the manly women dancing as she opened her soda. "you were a mercenary? My uncle is one too! Well. Most of those around me were. I wonder if I am." Tama smiled as she pointed to the brand mark on her neck. "Our clan took in lots of mercenaries that needed a home."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Jett chuckled "I don't buy into the you need fear to grow thing I mean I've fought an insane amount of people and killed near every one of them, and they had fear I didn't. So what does that say about fear?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Tama looked at him, "when you stand in front of fear. There are three types of human beings, ones that charge at it blindly, the ones that stand there and die. And the ones that charge at it with confidence." Her voice was soft and understanding. "Fear. It can be the greatest weapon against a person. Because it can led into strength."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Jett sighed "Superficial strength brought about by emotion will crumble before the force of sheer militaristic might every time, trust me I've seen it happen many times"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next