RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lab Character Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lab Character Guidelines

Go down

Lab Character Guidelines Empty Lab Character Guidelines

Post by Drae Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Below are the rules and regulations concerning the creation and approval of Lab Characters. Please note that a Lab Character is any character who has been genetically or physically modified with the intent of some experimental knowledge or scientific gain. It is advised to read the following guidelines thoroughly before submitting a character. Characters whose creators do not meet both of the pre-requisites will be tagged with [Lockdown] to inform other Committee members that the character in question is not to be reviewed until further notice. The following are subject to change without notice.

Section 1: The Pre-Requisites

-Any account that wishes to create and upload a Lab Character must fulfill both of the following requirements before the character is to be screened.

--The account in question must have at least 300 minimum posts on the RWBY Un-Glued website.

--The account must be in possession of at least 3 normal characters on the site.

Section 2: Creation

-Lab Characters must abide by the following rules during the process of creation. Any character who does not stay within these guidelines is to be either rejected or placed on [Lockdown] until the conditions are met.

--The Lab Character to be created cannot have been modified specifically for combat. Beacon Academy is a place to train people to become Hunters and Huntresses, not for characters who have the ability to kill Grimm easily without attending.

--Lab Character's must be able to exist within the grey areas of Remnant that have not been completely explained. They have to make some sort of sense within universe.

--Even if a Lab Character has wings, they cannot fly. The bone structure of the normal body would prevent them from doing so. Please note that, again, no modification can be specifically intended for combat without reasonable explanation via their Backstory.

Section 3: Approval

-Lab characters are to be approved differently than normal characters in a few areas.

--Lab characters will be read over multiple times by LCAC approval members to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks.

--Lab Characters are to be approved by no less than 3 LCAC Approval members, one of which must be Paige.

--Any issue found by an LCAC Approval member is to be remedied, and a post confirming the edit is to be made by the account the Lab Character is under before approval can resume.

--An account may have no more than 2 Lab Characters registered to it at a time.

--Approved Lab Characters will be tagged [LC] before being moved into the Approved Characters forum.

-----------------------------------
As stated in the first paragraph, these regulations are subject to change without notification by RWBY Un-Glued staff. It is the responsibility of the user to check these guidelines before posting a character. Characters approved before a new edit is pushed out are exempt from any new changes to the rules.

Latest Draft: 6/20/2015 6:01 PM MDT
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down