RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:23 pm

It was a rainy morning, a certain killer was currently in her old apartment, it was where she used to live before she moved in with her boss and his daughter, she was resting in an old, dusty bed with bottles of an infamously powerful vodka littered about, the old TV was on and tuned to static "Ugh... What happened last night?..." she said, clearly hung over from last night's drink "Oh... Right... Ugh, my head..." she said as she got up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:27 pm

As this was going on a certain man was smiling as he looks at t building the girl was in a c4 detonator in his hand "sorry girly but I heard you where going to come after me......"the man said with a grimas as he pulled the trigger an explosion coming from the appartment next to the girls flames spreading and going into the building she was in.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship Part 4 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Snow was knocked into a wall by the explosion "OH WHAT THE F- EXPLOSIVES?! REALLY?!?!" she yelled before she opened her apartment's window and jumped out, landing harmlessly on the opposite side of the building to the man "Seriously? Explosives?! Why explosives?! I have Aura, and pretty good Aura too!! All you're doing is causing minor damage to me and property damage to others!!" she yelled angrily at no one, too distracted to think the culprit would still be around the building...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:40 pm

The man smiled as he pulled the trigger again another explosion going off towards the back of the building about 10 feet from Snow as it went off the building began to collapse.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Snow was, once again, knocked back, this time into the wall of the building across the street "OW!! WHY THE FU-...." she said, she looked in sorrow and horror as the building collapsed "What. The. Fuck?! There were innocent people in there! Kids included!!" she said with rage as she ran away from the collapsing building, looking in her pocket to, thankfully, find her phone "Oh thank god drunk me didn't take off her clothes before she went to bed!" she said before dialing her boss "Blue... Either we have a big problem, or you have an even bigger problem, my apartment just got blown to pieces..." she said into the phone as she kept running, occasionally teleporting just to get some extra distance...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Blue was in his office people running around yelling at each other as reports where bing given to blue her daughter was with him as he looked at each paper in slight fear as h heard his phone rang he answered "what yea and so has have the vale including the hosbital anjo was in! Who ever you pissed off is after every thing I made fix this now!"blue said in anger as he looked at anjo he head looking down as she cried.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:56 pm

"WHAT?!! Is Anjo safe?! Please, tell me she's okay!" she said with great worry and rage, her voice quivering like she was about to cry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Blue gulped as she looked at anjo and threw the phone to her.

Anjo smiled a little as she looked at blue "I'm ok snowy daddy got me the day you left......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Snow sighed loudly in relief "Oh thank god... I'm glad you're safe... Uh-I'll talk to you later when there's less explosions, put me back onto your dad! Sorry!" she said in a panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:03 pm

Anjo handed the phone to blue with a sweet smile as th building shook and some of the roof began to shake as dust fell "listen snow there bombing every thing this place include meet me at th dock in twenty minutes where fixing this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:07 pm

"R-Right..." Snow nodded and hung up...

(Time Skip, Twenty minutes later, The Docks)

Snow had just arrived at the scene...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:12 pm

Blue was standing alone at the dock a cigarette in his mouth as he took a puff he looked at snow "ten of my best men are dead my house is gone this bastard tried to kill my daughter he is by far the best bomb maker in the vale and guess what where doing?"blue asked as he dropped his cigarette and stomped it out "I'll tell you where going to find him and capture him so I can have a chat with him."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Snow nodded "I figured..." she said before pulling out the knife Blue gave her yesterday "I was hoping we'd have more time so that I could just carve him into pieces... I'm still gonna do it, I'll just have less of a reason... I'll still have a pretty good reason though!" she said with a smug smile "Two things: Where is Anjo right now and what's the plan?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down