RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:39 pm

It was a rainy morning, Snow was still fast asleep, she suddenly jolted awake at the sound of a loud clap of thunder "Ah! Anjo!!" she yelled in fear as she did so... She looked around to find herself alone "I'm such an idiot..." she said as she slowly got out of bed "I knew I shouldn't have brought her with me..." as she stood up and started to walk over to her hastily discarded clothing, she heard her phone ring on her side table "Anjo?..." she said hopefully as she picked it up and answered it "No, this is Dr. Mari, the man you left her with yesterday..." "Is she okay!?" "Yes, she's okay now... She'll be out in a week at the most... She says she wants to see you..." Snow smiled "O-Okay, I'll be over ASAP!" she said before hanging up and getting dressed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:12 am

Anjo was laying in bed breathing heavily as she starred at a wall sadly thinking "How stupid I'm I......I was hurt and now poor snowy thinks its her fault..."Anjo began to tear up at the thought of Snow blaming her self "S-snowy!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 am

Dr. Mari hung up and looked over to Anjo "Don't worry, little lady, Ms. Tiger's on her way... I really hope that I'm not breaking any laws for helping her..." h esaid jokingly "Uh... But, really... How did you... And her... Become friends?... And... Why were you shot?..." he asked curioulsy "I-I mean, if it's none of my business that's fine..." he said awkwardly "Just curious..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:28 am

Anjo looked down sadly "She is a friend of my daddy's....He paid her to watch me and I became her friends.."Anjo looked away for a moment "And a mean man shot me.....c-can I leave it at that...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:33 am

Dr. Mari nodded "I see... Thank you... That's all I need to know, I'm sure..." he said with a fatherly smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:34 am

Anjo smiled back happily "Thanks....Hey can you please get me some tea or something..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:35 am

Dr. Mari nodded "Any specific type?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:36 am

Anjo shook her head no as she sat up and smiled sweetly at him
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:37 am

Dr. Mari smiled back "Okay... I'll be right back..." he said happily before he left the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:45 am

Anjo smiled un-tell her left then frowned thinking about what happened "Only if I didn't lie to Snow.....I would be ok and she wouldn't worry about me.....Snowy..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 am

At that exact moment, Snow, or rather the Snow Tiger, opened the door "Anjo?..." she said hopefully, seeing Anjo awake nearly made her tear up in joy, but she kept her cool "Nice to see you're okay now..." while the energy was nowhere to be seen, the emotion was clear, she was thankful as all hell to see Anjo alive again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:59 am

Anjo smiled as she seen Snow and started to Cry "Snowy!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:00 am

Snow walked up to Anjo and hugged her "You didn't think I'd leave you here and not come to visit, did ya?..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:01 am

Anjo hugged Snow back tightly "Snowy i'm so sorry! I shouldn't have gone with you! Its all my fault I was shot."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:29 am

"No, Anjo, it was my fault for not saying "No"! I'm the one who should be sorry! You nearly died because of me!" she said sadly, bursting into tears...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:31 am

Anjo sobbed even more as she hugged Snow "No its all my fault! I-i should have never asked!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Snow seemed to ignore Anjo's insistence and just hugged her tighter "...That bastard's gonna pay!..." she said angrily into Anjo's ear...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Anjo looked at Snow sadly as she let go of her "Snowy.....Don't get wrapped up in revenge....I was shot is that not enough..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:05 pm

Snow looked into Anjo's eyes "I... I won't... But I can't just let him get away... Don't worry, Anjo... I'll deal with it by myself when I have time..." she promised sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Anjo frowned sadly before looking away from Snow "Please Snowy just let it go..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Snow looked sadly at Anjo and nodded "F-Fine..." she said in defeat...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Anjo looked down and away from Snow sadly "Thanks..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:47 pm

"So... Do you know when you'll be out of here?... Your doctor said that it'd be a week at most..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:54 pm

"Yep....A week so yea...Does daddy know?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Snow shrugged "]No idea... Sure as hell hope not..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next