RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Anjo smiled softly "He is going t find out one way or another..."Anjo said sadly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship Part 3 [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:46 am

Snow sighed "I know... He's gonna kill me for this..." she said with guilt in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:14 am

Anjo smiled "I wont let him!"Anjo grinned at snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:07 am

Snow shook her head "I'm on thin ice as is... Chances are this is the last straw no matter what you say..." she said sadly before sighing "Jesus, I'm so sorry, that's probaby not what you want to hear.." she said with even more guilt in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:38 am

Anjo started to tear up sadly "Lets run away......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Snow didn't know what to say to this "Anjo... That won't work... He's got too much manpower and resources, he'd track us down eventually. we'd have to keep running... Even if we fled the city, he'd still find us..." she said sadly "The best we can do is to just hope he'll give me one last chance..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:54 am

Anjo began to cry in full force now as he cupped her hands onto her head to cry into "B-but!"And could not speak the full sentence as she cried there sadly "I.....l-l-lov..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:55 am

Snow quickly moved her bandana off her mouth and kissed Anjo on the lips, just a small peck "I love you too..." she said sadly before putting her bandana on again...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:21 pm

A no sat there in silents as she looked at the girl speachless.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 pm

"I'm sorry... I'll go now..." Snow said before she turned and slowly began to walk out the door....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Anjo remained quite as she looked at th girl simply reaching her arm out to her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Snow looked back to Anjo one last time "Just call me and I'll come running, okay?..." she said softly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Anjo began to cry as she put her head on her knees "I.....Love....you...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:59 pm

Snow nodded and smiled under her mask "I love you too, Anjo..." she said before leaving the room. At the same moment she left, doctor Mari came in with a tea cup "I see your visitor just left... I brought your tea, it's raspberry fruit tea, sorry it took so long..." he said as he put the tea cup on the side table "It should be cool enough to drink though... So how was Ms. Tiger's visit?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:01 am

Anjo shook her head sadly "It was alright....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:27 am

"Was it, now? From the look on your face it doesn't look alright..." the doctor said in a caring tone
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:47 am

Anjo looked at the doctor with tears in her eyes "Can I not talk about it please...."

Skip to blue outside the hospital

"You know I gave you a job and what do you do? you fuck it up over and over......" Blue sighed as he put a gun up to Snow's head "Why do you not do anything fucking right!"Blue said with anger in his voice and a crazy smile on his face.

Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:59 am

Snow had no emotion on her face or in her voice "She wanted to come with me... I said no but she just kept persisting,..If you don't believe me than ask her yourself since you're here... I got her here safe and she'll be out in less than a week, be glad I didn't just leave her to bleed out... So how about instead of wasting your time with me, you instead track down the guy who did it..." she said coldly, clearly not intimdated by the gun to her head "And please don't think a pistol can intimidate me..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:27 am

Blue frowned a little as he lowered the gun and growled a little "I know Every thing you said to her in there. She said she loved you and you said you loved her and you act cold?!"Blue slowly put the gun in his holster and pulled out a knife handing it to snow "Now tell me what do you want to do with that knife right now knowing that the girl that you said you loved was hurt because of your stupidity? Do you want to stab your self stab me? Take that knife and get revenge? what is it? tell me now."Blue began to tear up slightly a couple tears falling as his face shown he was hurt about what happened "Think carefully girl." Blue muttered as he started to walk away "And give me your answer in the morning tell then stay away from Anjo"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:53 am

Snow smirked sadly "You tell me to tell you now, then tell me to think it over and tell you in the morning... I'll tell you what I'll do with this knife... I'm going to carve a tallymark into that bastard's body for every tear the three of us shed from today to the day he dies, whether the tears had anything to do with him or not..." she said calmly, but there was a sudden underlying rage under her cold tone "And... I promise that I'll do anything and everything I can to make up for this mistake...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 am

Blue smiled sadly "Good.....Don't fail me again."Blue said sadly as he walked away with a cold look on his face. His body showing signs of not sleeping for at least a day as he stumbled a tad bit "Because if you do I don't want to be the one to tell Anjo that she can't see you anymore."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:25 am

"Yes sir... Never again...... I won't be coming home tonight, if it even is my home anymore..." she said sadly before turning to walk in the other direction...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Blue simply remained quite as he walked away "Stupid girl...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:57 pm

"Time to drown my sorrows..." Snow thought as she walked away...

-To Be Continued-
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2