RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:58 pm

Peter, or Rage as it were, smirked at Corvou "Yes. I am Peter Born's built up anger, hatred and pain! I am your worst nightmare!" he said before Misaki's shock reached him, he twitched cartoonishly at the powerful shock, as it ended, he stood up straight and looked back at Misaki "You.... Bitch...." he said weakly before falling over forwards, fainting yet again...

"....I really hope he's okay..." "Well that was fuppin' disappointing!" "Indeed..." "That was cool, wasn't it, Mistress?" "Called it!" "Well... Uh... Where does that put us here?... I mean... The big guy won.... But only because of outside help...." "Is there a rule against that?" "Uh.... No.... Y'know what? I'll allow it this one time, from here on out, outside help is not allowed! Corvou still wins though, 'cause that happened before the rule was made." ".....Shit....."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn - Page 2 Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Corvou Dracul Azuryn

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:30 pm

At first, Corvou kept his stance while blankly staring at the scene unraveling before him, seemingly like a statue as his grin remained upon his face and he just stared at Rage's fallen body.

After a moment or so, however, the smile faded away gradually, and his face grew sullen and disappointed as he tensed down a little bit, the aura continuing to lash around him but dying down significantly every other second or so. Despite the growing calmness that seemed to be finally absorbing him again, a low growl began to rumble from his throat in a light sense of disapproval. "...That is certainly disheartening..." he muttered coldly while continuing to glare at the fallen's figure for a moment more.

Sighing soon after, he shook his head before gritting his teeth and just walking off of the stage, his Semblance revoking itself all the while as if nothing happened. ...Of course, regardless of this, everything that he did and said would still remain within his mind.

Not that he cared much for it or anything else at the moment.
He really just accepted everything before heading back to the wrecked locker room.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Misaki cracked her neck " Could someone clean up the trash so i can get my fight done and overwith i want to punch some shit."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 pm

Sicarius ran out to Peter's body, checking him for signs of being alive. Peter slowly woke up, clearly in alot of pain "...Sic?... What happened?.... I remember fighting Bai... Did I beat Bai?..." he asked, coughing in between sentences "Y-Yeah... You beat Bai.... And... Also ripped his arm bones out of his shoulder...." "I-I.... Did that?.... O-Oh god.... I-I'm so sorry...." "You might want to say that face-to-face with him.... On the upside, you went toe-to-toe with Corvou and actually stood a chance if you didn't go overboard..." "Wh-....Wha' happened?..." "To... Put a long story short... Never get that angry again... Bad things happen..." "Oh... Okay..." Pete slurred tiredly before passing out once again, Sicarius just hugged him, glad he was alright... Mostly alright... "Could someone send a healer or an ambulance or something?!" "Yeah, whatever, he'll be fine before the third round..." King Levios said dismissively before two large, muscular men in white outfits with red crosses on them came out and grabbed Peter as gently as they could, marching out right after "...Is that what constitutes an ambulance here?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:04 am

From a distance, Corvou watched what was happening from afar. By then, he had already made his way to the bench near his own locker, and was temporarily relieving himself of his battle gear, despite the fact that he hadn't even used it for the entire duration of the skirmish. Low, inaudible murmurs slipped out under his lips as he slipped his equipment back in, and, even though the sadistic features upon his face were long gone by then, they had only been replaced by a single, stern, and strong glare that burned with a sense of disapproval and hatred. Although he seemed to go completely loony during the arena incident, he actually knew exactly what had happened, alongside everything that he both did and said. Needless so say that his initial thoughts still lingered, however:

He couldn't care less at that particular moment.

After a little, yet quick while, he turned around, growling to himself before finally sitting down on the bench, making it so that he faced towards the gaping whole leading to the stadium. As he did so, he seemed to send a subtle, yet soul-crushing glare at Peter as he was guided off. The tongues of aura by then had diminished to a near to little amount by then, but the rush and internal spite that he held would obviously be seen lingering throughout the drake's eyes. Truly, it was a disturbing, concerning, and uncharacteristic sight upon him, as he normally held a gaze of politeless, gentleness, and formality, among several other positive things.

Ever since his friend's reentry, Akihiko had been keeping attention locked upon the neighboring reptilian. He had been contemplating whether or not to say anything, and hesitated numerous times due to fear of what the other's reaction may be. However, he seemed to follow his heart after a reasonable timeframe, and he stepped in Corvou's direction soon after he said down. "...Yo, Cor, are you oka-"

"Leave me be."

Surprised by the sudden snap, the emerald dragon seemed to be caught off-guard, and it took him a couple of seconds to actually realize the reply he was given, as well as the tone it was said in.

"Uh... But, like-"

"Aki, what just happened already happened. If you try to make me talk about it, I will either: One, probably make you stop by physical means, or: Two, completely ignore you either way." A clear growl and threat was heard within his tone as he spoke this. "It is merely a loss situation for you in any scenario, so just stop while you are ahead."

Hesitantly, Tatsukami blinked and stared at his companion for a couple of moments, clearly unsure of whether or not going along with the suggested route was absolutely worth it. He sighed in defeat in the following timespan, raising his hands as if he were giving up before slowly walking back to his own locker. "I... Okay, man, whatever you say... You know where I am if you change your mind, though..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:10 pm

"Okay everybody, see you in, like, an hour for round two-one!" King Levios said before exiting the VIP platform "Yeah, see ya then, everyone!" Princess Kimera said happily before following her father out....

ROUND ONE-TWO: PETER VS CORVOU

WINNER: COURVOU DRACUL AZURYN

NEXT ROUND: ROUND TWO-ONE: MIZU VS MISAKI
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2