RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Girls Night In (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Girls Night In (Closed)

3 posters

Go down

Girls Night In (Closed) Empty Girls Night In (Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 am

It was a quiet, but cheery Saturday night in the Shooting Sapphire, Tai had been planning a girl's night for a while now, she had spent the entire day baking her semi-famous cookies and the rest of the previous week buying everything she'd need for it (And finally getting that karaoke machine she'd been meaning to get since they got the ship last year, but didn't want to bug Natalie for) She was waiting in the break room, lying on the couch wearing just some rather standard clothing you'd expect from a sleepover, a simple black tubetop with a green pair of patternless pajama pants "They should all be getting home now..." she said idly to herself as she flicked through the channels on the TV before finally just turning it off "I hope this goes well... It's been so long since we had a girl's night in.... That sounded like a really bad title drop..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Girls Night In (Closed) Empty Re: Girls Night In (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:18 am

Nu and rei would enter doing an idle chit chat before parting ways rei going to her room giving a slight glare at tai as she passed Nu floping down on the couch next to her "Hey tai" Nu would ask in a calm voice as rei slowly went to her room.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:25 am

Tai perked up when she heard Nu and Rei enter, she was going to say something, but didn't want to disturb their conversation "Hey....... You two do know that tonight is the night I said we were havin' a party, right?... Well... Party, not really a party... More a...... Slumber-party between housemates... You do remember that that was tonight, right? I bought a karaoke machine and everything..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:28 am

Nu would sigh remembering this was going to happen and not wanting to upset tai any " Right ill go get my nightgown on then and go get rei...."Nu would say as she got up and went to her room making sure to yell at rei though her door as she did

Rei would sigh as she glared at her door and started to change clothes she didnt want to do this. after all she was stil hurt from what tai did.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:36 am

Melody was silently creeping around through the sleeping quarters of the ship. Natalie wasn't supposed to be home for a few minutes, due to her shift at Summerbass having ended only a short time ago. Creeping into the third hallway down, Melody opened up the first door on the left to find Natalie's room aboard the ship. The walls were lined with all sorts of band paraphernalia, and an electric guitar rested against one wall near the bed.

The complex-stricken girl straightened up, walked into her sister's room and closed the door. She heaved a sigh before turning around, her eyes glimmering with excitement as she walked over to Natalie's dresser and started opening drawers. "I know it's in here somewhere... Sissy always puts her favorite ones in her dresser," Melody mused as she searched.

---
Back out in the main room, Natalie was walking through the door. Dancing to whatever music was blasting from her headphones as she looks at Tai and sets her purse down on the couch. "Gimme a sec, Tai. Gotta go change. Club was... really... really hot tonight," Natalie said without waiting for Tai to speak. She turns down the hallway leading to the sleeping quarters, dancing in time with the music as she strut down the hall.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:39 am

"Well when the Natalie Aegis is in the DJ booth, what do you expect?" she said half-jokingly to her wealthy companion "Also, I saw Melody sneak into your room earlier, you might wanna do something about that...!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:04 am

Melody had just found what she was looking for when Natalie slammed open the door. Both of them froze for a few moments, Melody absorbing the fact that she had been caught, and Natalie absorbing the fact that her sister was holding a familiar object in her hands. The DJ narrowed her eyes at her younger sibling before slowly drawing her revolver out of its holster.

"Put it back," Natalie commanded, pulling back the hammer on the handgun as she spoke her threat through gritted teeth. Melody frantically nodded and set the object in question on the top of the dresser before slowly moving to leave out of the door, Natalie's gun trained on her the whole time. After she was a short distance out of the room, Natalie swiftly walked in and slammed the door closed. This action startled Melody into taking a sudden step forwards before looking back to the door. That was close.

A short time later Melody wandered back out into the main room, directing a knowing glare at Tai as she sat down on the couch.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:01 am

Tai grinned sheepishly at Melody "Sorry?" she said with a sincere shrug "So... I think we're all here now!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Nu would wonder out of her room in a nightgown slightly to big for her. If tai where to notice it she would notice it was an old nightgown of Rei's. "God damn it you never said the incest brat would be here."

Rei would leave her room with out a word wearing a rather large black sleeveless nightgown that went down to her feet it would have a hood on it to that she would have up over her head as she sat down as far away from tai as possible.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:16 pm

"NuNu, it's not nice to call people bad names...." Tai said disapprovingly before leaning in to whisper to Nu "Even if it is completely true... So... Uh.... I didn't really make a schedule, because that would be too boring, but... On the downside, I don't know what we should do first.... Okay, who wants to do what? I vote for some karaoke! Who doesn't love hot girls singing with various skill to their favourite songs? I got a brand new machine yesterday!" she said as she got up from her seat and left for her room before anyone could say anything "Hang on, I'll go get it right now! I put it all together, but I haven't actually set it up if you couldn't tell...!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Melody's eyes followed Tai out of the room as the latter went to go retrieve the machine in question. After a few moments of staring at the empty doorway, Melody's gaze turned to Nu with a raised eyebrow. "Do you think she's serious?" She asked quietly.

"Of course she is, Melody," Natalie replied, appearing in the hallway entrance dressed in a blue tank top and a pair of dark sweat pants. As far as sleepwear went, Natalie didn't have very much. Quite possibly because she often went home and just passed out on a piece of furniture. The sniper took a seat on the opposite end of the couch- as far from Melody as possible- and closed her eyes for a few moments.

"Alright. What happened?" Natalie asked, turning an inquisitive gaze on Rei as she spoke. "Everything about you is telling me that you could care less about all this."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Rei glared at the girl for a moment but remained silent.

Nu would sigh and shake her head "tai broke up with her so shes been pissy like this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:30 pm

"And I'm going to assume Tai didn't give a reason as to why?" Natalie asked, raising an eyebrow inquisitively as Melody attempted to scoot closer to her elder sister. Only to have a revolver pointed at her almost immediately.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Melody frantically shouted, scurrying to the safety of the opposite end of the room.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:17 am

Nu would only shrug at them for a moment. "No clue she won't talk about it at all. "Nu would shake her head a little she hated the fact her sister was being a massive baby about all of this why couldn't they just grow up and admit they messed up.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Natalie shifted slightly on the couch as she formulated a response. "So she's basically just treating everyone like an enemy and Tai like the Devil himself?" She asked as she crossed her arms in thought.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:29 am

Nu would nod her head slightly "Sound about right shes being a real bitch about it." At this moment she would poke Rei on the arm "Speak"

Rei would glare at them for a few moments before flipping off Nu
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down