RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Terrible Night In [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Terrible Night In [Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Terrible Night In [Closed] Empty A Terrible Night In [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:46 pm

It was a dark and rainy night in Vale, in the year one dorms half of a team known as REJT, or Reajent, were bored out of their minds!

Sierra was merely staring up at the ceiling as she laid on her back "Uuuuugggggggghhhhhhh..... So booooooooooreeeeeeeeed!....." she said apathetically "Stupid Thanatos and his stupid best friend stealing, turkey-eating rich kid..." she mumbled loudly to herself, completely ignoring the other person in the room, her teammate: Jett Kyland.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Terrible Night In [Closed] Empty Re: A Terrible Night In [Closed]

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:01 am

There where few times in his life Jett could remember being as bored as he was then.  Normally he would just go camping, hunting or at very least nap but due to the storm outside he couldn't do either of the first two and he was too pent up to take a nap "guess I could try striking up a conversation with her" Jett said while glancing at Sierra "naw she would probably just yell again" letting out a deep sigh Jett stood up lied on the ground and started doing push ups out of sheer boredom "I haven't been keeping up on my workouts anyway
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:04 am

Sierra heard the grunts of concentration and effort as Jett did his push-ups, she turned to her side to look at him "Could you please not?... I'm trying to think of something not boring to do..." she said impatiently "Why'd you have to leave me alone with this guy, City? "Friendly outing" my ass..." she thought angrily as she glared at Jett...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:18 am

At her words Jett stands up off the floor and glares at her in a annoyed fashion "you know I've been meaning to ask what the hell you have against me?! continuing to glare at her even after he fished speaking.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:19 am

Sierra looked at him intently "I saw you tear a man's arm off..." was all she said before going back to looking at the ceiling in boredom...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:25 am

"Hey!" Jett said as he pointed at her with intensity. "That was once and he started it so it was his fault!
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:31 am

Sierra looked back at him "When you left he was still screaming... He didn't die, but now he has to live with being a one-armed freak in a town where it's either kill or be killed, work or starve... He might of had a family to feed... You tore that man's life in half..." she said, sympathetic of the man in her memories "No one deserves to starve in a world like ours..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:37 am

"Don't worry that guy was just street trash" Jett moved to the windowsill before continuing "and after what he tried to do he is lucky I didn't rip his heart out of his chest"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:41 am

Sierra winced at this comment "Even the lowliest of men and women can have hopes and dreams..." she said as she turned back to the ceiling "Though... It was an ironic fate... In Clear Cliff it was either work or fight like "A real faunus" or be a pariah and be tormented by the hateful people of the village..." she said with growing venom in her voice "Disgusting..." was all she said as she turned away from Jett...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:45 am

"You know what I actually agree with you on that that village was disgusting... though I probably think so for different reasons than you" Jett said while still looking through the window.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:47 am

Sierra refused to look at him "Most definitely... You were probably worshiped as a messenger of god while I was called awful names for merely being born in a time our enemies had better harvest..." she said with the same venom as before...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:53 am

Jett smirked a little when she said this and gave out a small melancholic laugh "Yeah you would think so huh but in all honesty those weakling only cared about proving themselves and so I was always being attacked when I went into town me and my little siblings" after a brief pause he continued "you see the thing is I wasn't born in clear cliff nor was I really raised there so i was pretty much an outsider"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:54 am

Sierra gave a small laugh-like grunt "I bet you didn't have to starve nightly though..." she said bluntly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:00 am

"you are actually right on that one I was lucky me and my father where able to hunt for food and my mother and little siblings grew quite a bit of our produce so we didn't have to go hungry" after taking a glance towards Sierra he continued "trust me I know how lucky I am"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:02 am

Sierra looked at him with slight jealousy "Lucky you indeed..." she sighed slightly and went back to watching the ceiling, she gave another small laugh "You wouldn't happen to have any of those "Hand-held video game consoles" I've heard about, would you?..." she said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:08 am

"sorry but that's a no" Jett said chuckling "you know that's the first joke I've heard from you that wasn't at my expense" Jett turned to her and smiled a little bit "I guess you aren't that bad after all"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:10 am

Sierra smiled slightly "With people I enjoy I'm actually quite energetic and civil... I guess you're already growing on me." she said as she started to randomly look around in her side table's drawer, finding a half eaten chocolate bar "Oh hey! Dinner!" she said happily as she started to eat it, putting her unused hand behind her head as she laid back down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 am

"man you should really eat at least a little bit better than that" Jett said slightly concerned.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:17 am

Sierra looked at him with curiousity "But this is better than what I used to eat back in Clear Cliff... Nothing... Well... Maybe an occasional scrap or bug... But besides that I didn't eat much..." she said strangely happily as she noisily finished the chocolate bar...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:22 am

"Still..." Jett let out a small hmm as he started rummaging around under his where he pulled out a couple of his camping supplies "at least have some of this" he said as he passed a sealed container of preserved meat too her
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:24 am

Sierra looked at the container with glee "Wow... Thanks!" she said before she messily started to eat it "Wow, this tastes good!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:29 am

"no problem it was just some leftover rations from my travels nothing to make a big deal about" Jet said while rubbing the back of his head slightly embarrassed.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:33 am

"Now way! This is better eating than I've had all my life!" she said with great gratitude and a big grin "I wish I was your blood sister, I would have had way better parents!" she said strangely merrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:49 am

slightly flustered by her statement Jett hurriedly and most obviously tried to change the subject "S-so how did you end up at Beacon"  Right after the words fell from his dumb face he immediately wanted to punch himself in the face.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am

Sierra finished the rations she was given and gave a grin to Jett "Can you keep a secret?" she asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next