RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) Empty F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am

It was a cool friday evening, classes had let out only half an hour ago and a certain Dove Faunus was hiding in the bushes behind a certain infamous park bench in Beacon's courtyard "They should be here soon... This is gonna be the hardest prey to catch, yet, but it'll be worth it to see them smile more often!" she thought to herself as she looked out for her current targets, Bai Hu Wang and Misaki May....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) Empty Re: F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 am

Bullshit. Bullcrap. Fucknuggets. Asshats. Fuck everything- why the Hell am I even actually out here, like holy fucking Hell-?! ...

These were just the normal, everyday thoughts that often struck the mind of a certain, ashen-haired tiger.
...They just happened to be on high drive the current day due to an odd note that he received after classes.

Regardless, said note was the reason that Bai Hu Wang was strolling out in the gradually, briskly-bound evening, just staring down at an open piece of paper as he continued forwards. An annoyed, yet curious and confused expression was cast upon his face as he neared the bench, stopping not too far from it as he continued to scan the note over and over.

...Such a look was an odd yet amusing sight, to say the least.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:50 am

Misaki growled as she reread the not for the 69th time " I swear to god i'm going to kill this " Ship lord " If I meet her " Misaki thought as she walked slowly to the bench not noticing Bai or the girl hiding poorly in the bushes.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:56 am

After a little while, the tiger simply gave a growling sigh while viciously crushing the note within the palm of his hand, his teeth clenching and his fangs baring while his ears pinned back a little bit in some degree of stress. ”I swear to fuck, if this motherfucking ‘Shiplord’ turns up soon, I’m gonna fucking beat his or her ass to kingdom come, drag him or her back down, beat his or her ass again, and then toss him or her into the fiery pits of Hell to join Satan where he or she fucking belo-…”

He came to a sudden pause as he quickly looked up, catching sounds of another voice some ways afar. In reaction to the sound, his ears flickered as he glanced around the clearing, eventually finding himself awkwardly staring over at a distant Misaki with the most ridiculous and dumbfounded look on his face. It took a few moments for him to fully comprehend and connect his thoughts, but it ended up with him basically shouting out:

”…AW, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:00 am

Misaki's ears twitched a little at Bai's yelling her eyes slowly guided them self's up untill the locked with his " God fucking dammit ! mother fuck!...............Wait a minute did you get a note from a shiplord..." Misaki scowled at the idea a little " I swear to god i'm going to beat the hell out of the ship lord. "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:05 am

At that moment, the bushes rustled as Meli Amant jumped out of them, doing a flip in midair and gracefully landing "Yes he did, young lady! Congratulations, for you have been chosen by I, the magnificent Shiplord, to be my prey!" she said, pulling a pose worthy of a really corny anime and seemingly waiting for applause....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 am

Unknowingly, Bai's jaw was dropped the slightest bit as he just stared at Meli for a moment.

...Soon after her introduction, he simply tossed his crushed note over his shoulder before swiftly turning heel and beginning to walk off.

"Fuck that shit."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:08 am

Misaki glared at the " Ship lord " and quickly turned to leave as well " No thank! " Misaki said trying to hide her slight blushing as she walked off.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:27 am

Meli sighed angrily before yelling out "Cupids! Don't let them escape!" suddenly opposite to the park bench started to rustle, as did the leaves of a large tree nearby. A certain human, Skye Cinis jumped out of the bushes and tackled Misaki onto the ground "Sorry about this, she's paying me!". The trees suddenly shot out a small amount of ice at Bai's feet, freezing them in place and another human, a female, Hope "Taijieng" Faber, jumped down holding her bell-shaped hammer "I don't think that those'll hold him, but a whack over the head might." "Good job, Cupids! Earn that pay!" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:29 am

Misaki began to blush slightly more at skye grabbing her " Let go! I don't want to date anyone!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:33 am

Meanwhile, Bai Hu simply released a sudden loud, agitated growl as he began leaning forward, almost beginning to tip over and completely fall over as he felt his feet be caught suddenly. Thankfully, however, he caught his balance just in time, but immediately sent a glare over at the trio after finding his mobility restricted for the most part. Baring his teeth similarly to his animal representative, he allowed a quiet, angered, and foreign-tongued moment to hiss outwards as he looked at the three, eventually stopping his gaze upon his subduer.

"...I don't give a flying fuck if you're one of Haven's friends..." he muttered with a low tone of hatred, piercing, frosty voids of his locking immediately with Tai's gaze. "You better watch your fucking back from here on out, otherwise I'll kill you..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:37 am

Tai shrugged "Sorry man, this is the only job I got at this point..." "On another note! I'll let you go if you two go on a date, 'cause that's why we're here, y'know!" "Y'know, it's not that simp-" suddenly Meli took her bow off of her back at pointed it at Skye "I don't pay you to question my decisions! And you two! You will go on a date and you will like it!!" she said, suddenly really, really angry and pointing her bow at Bai's head "Jaysus..." Tai said quietly, kind of freaked out by Meli at this point....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:43 am

Misaki growled a little at the weapon " You got to be fucking with me! " Misaki growled a bit more as she moved her hand onto skye and sent fourth a shock from her weapon
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:44 am

Instead of flinching or showing any signs of weakness, the feline merely snapped his gaze to lock with the Shiplord’s once more. As his lips curled back a bit more, his fangs shone further in the growing moonlight, and his growling only grew more agitated and louder. ”Over my dead motherfucking body, you dickbasket! Go on and fucking shoot me; it’ll do us all for the best right now! C’mon; SPARE ME THE AGONY OF THIS MOTHERFUCKING SCREW-UP. SHOOT ME.

When he said this, Baihu continued to deliver his piercing glare toward Meli, though something within him seemed to trigger the slightest sense of calmness as he thought for a moment. It showed as his ears rose at the slightest angle, though his fury still remained crystal clear.

…Actually, maybe not shoot me, but just spare me the horrible agony of this… I’d like to see my family again and make sure they’re okay…
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:49 am

Skye was shocked by Misaki's attack, but kept his grip on her "Okay, first of all, ow. Second of all, I really don't want to do this, but she's paying me alot of lien." Meli moved her bow to Misaki "Stop that! Cupid B, slap the cat, he's getting hysterical!" "'kay." Tai said casually before doing just that, giving Bai a soft slap on the cheek and getting out of his reach before he could do anything to her in return....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:53 am

”OH- I’M THE ONE WHO’S GETTING HYSTERICAL?!” Bai cried out in a ridiculously mad tone, his jaw dropping once more as he gave Meli a dumbfounded glare. ”EXCUSE ME FOR REACTING THIS WAY WHILE THREE PEOPLE ARE BASICALLY JUST-“

Abruptly, he cut himself off at Tai’s touch, instantly leaning back a bit while maintaining his balance and slowly just staring and glaring at her.

”Don’t. Fucking. Touch me.”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:53 am

misaki grumbled a little at skye before looking at meli " You shouldn't make us go out on a date if we dont want to.......its embarrassing and awkward..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:56 am

Meli's eye twitched "Bitch, I wasted a month and a half researching you two, and you two are goddamn perfect matches, so either you go out now, or you go on to date people who make you feel really bored with yourself, then you cheat on them with eachother, then bad things happen to you both!!!!!" she said hysterically "....Sorry, man, it's just that... Y'know... She pays me..." "Shut up, Faber, you whore!" Tai looked down sadly, clearly hurt by the comment "You don't have to be mean about it..." "Yeah, sorry about this, she gets like this when she doesn't get what she wants...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:59 am

misaki sighed a little as she squirmed a little " It's just one date right...... " Misaki said as she looked away clearly embarrassed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:03 am

Baihu fell silent for a moment as he heard the minor exchange between the Lord and her ‘peasants,’ the rage dispelling from his expression briefly as he tensed down a bit and listened to what exactly what was being said. ”The Hell’s even your problem, you fucknugget?! Dude, she’s trying to help you out here, and – don’t get me wrong, I hate all of this, but still – you’ve got the nerve to call her something like that? What the utter fuck is even wrong with you-?!”

Truth be told, he would’ve gone further if he hadn’t noticed how Misaki was slowly beginning to seem like she was giving in.

”W-Woah, woah, woah- You’re…y-you’re not seriously fucking giving in now, are you?!”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:12 am

Meli nodded with a manic smile "Yeah, just one date, if you don't like it, you won't have to have another if you don't hit it off, but trust me, you'll love it!" "I'm not a whore..." Tai said sadly, still looking at the ground "Cupid A, slap her, she's getting hysterical!" "Kinda got my hands busy here!" "Damnit, I need a Cupid C..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:14 am

Misaki sighed sadly " Let me get up and we can talk about this......." Misaki at this point turned a bright red as she fidgeted a little clearly embarrassed about this and unwilling.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:19 am

"Two cupids is more than enough, especially if this is how you treat them..." the tiger spoke bitterly, scowling quietly as he grit his teeth and bowed his head to gaze at the sidewalk beneath him. Inhaling a deep, rugged breath, Bai roughly brushed a hand through his hair as his ears began pinning flat against his head in a reluctant sense of defeat. As he did so, he proved Tai's earlier comment by effortlessly tearing his feet from the smaller shards of ice that maintained him, but he just awkwardly and irritatingly kept his stance as his tail began to coil lightly around one of his legs. "...I know I'm a grade A asshole, but not even I'd call someone that..."

A brief pause would be taken as the boy sighed, and he cursed under his breath before glaring lightly at Meli again. He opened his mouth to say something for a moment, but took a moment to glance at Misaki. For a brief moment, his head tilted and his ears gave a light flicker while remaining against his head as he looked at her. ...Damn, she's practically a tomato now... he thought with some sense of amusement, though bit his tongue for once.

As far as he was concerned, he would have eventually worn himself out and ended up giving up himself at the end. He realized that he just needed to wait for everything to die down so he could just get everything over with.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:30 am

Meli pointed her bow back at Bai "Will you or won't you, you bastard!" "I'm not a whore..." "Wow, you okay there?" "I'm not a whore... I swear I'm not..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 am

Though still clearly annoyed, the intensity at which Baihu glared at the assumed Shiplord seemed to tone down a significant amount as he sighed, growling at the same time. "I don't know, I'm just fucking standing here and acting pretty. What the fuck do you think...?
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next