RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Growling a bit in discomfort, the western tiger seemed to shrink back and meld into his chair a bit, clenching his teeth in a sense of agitation and awkwardness as his ears pinned further down against his head. "Sh-Shut up, dammit! I know I'm fucking awkward, and so are you, so stop fucking laughing already...! God fucking damn you...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Misaki grinned ear to ear her blushing stopped now " hahaha make me fucker! "Misaki said as he eyes locked onto the boy " Hehehe or are you to scared hiding in your chair like that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:09 pm

"G-Goddammit, I'm not fucking scared!" Bai groaned in a stressed and spiteful voice, lifting one of his hands to his face and rubbing it a little bit. "I'm fucking awkward is what I am, you dickbasket...! You just fucking said it yourself!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:11 pm

misaki grined a bit more " Dickbasket nice one."Misaki said with a bit of venom in her voice " I dont think i have heard of that one yet."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Sighing loudly in a stressed way, Bai Hu simply gave another groan before leaning forward, laying his face into the table before him. "Well, now you fucking have! You're motherfucking welcome!" he spoke in a ridiculous, muffled, and whining tone, his ears still laid flat against his head all the while. He remained silent for a few seconds before muttering reluctantly under his breath in a childish, depressed-sounding way, saying, "...Hnnnnng... Just shut uuuuuuuuup, pleeeeeeaaaaase..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Meli smirked "Oh just kiss already!" she thought aloud to herself, but just barely loud enough for her prey to hear......

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Misakis ears twitched a little before she glared over to where meli was " Looks like the shiplord is watching us."Misaki said as she began to slowly become more embarrassed again.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 pm

For a little while, the pessimist remained as he was, seeming like he was oblivious as he continued muttering to himself. ...Fuck my life... he thought in a heavy tone of defeat while sprawling further across the table. He would freeze for a moment after hearing what Misaki had spoken, remaining this way before his ears shot up at attention. "...Wait, what the fuck did you say...?" he asked while slightly tilting his head up and glancing up at the other from the corner of his eye. He stared at her before slowly looking to his side and through the crowd at Meli.

...No words escaped his mouth, but, upon noticing her, he slowly hooked one of his hands around and just casually began sticking his middle finger up at her, uncaring of the looks he received as a result.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Meli's smirk disappeared and she pretended to not have just been obviously looking at them, instead just boredly looking for her waiter to arrive...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Misaki giggled a little at the boy " Really?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:42 am

Flicking his ears, the lad blinked for a moment before glancing at Misaki from the corner of his eye. "What?! She deserves it, dammit!" he said while slowly lowering his hand and placing it gently on the table.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 am

Misaki smiled a little as she looked at the boy " You know this is kinda fun.....for hanging out this is not a date just a couple of team mates hanging out."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Bai just stared at Misaki for a moment, his tail flickering over the side of his chair. "...If being forced by a trio of psychopaths to go out with someone without any consideration is fun to you, then you have some twisted idea of fun..." he muttered.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Misaki sighed a little " I'm talking about now.....not before...."Misaki said rather sadly as she placed her head on the table and quietly spoke " Just trying to make the best of this...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:58 pm

Chilling, icy-hued eyes belonging to the feline would remain locked upon his companion after she had spoken, not budging from the image of her figure as he blinked slowly. His right ear twitched slightly before both of them tilted back at a slight degree again, and he released a low, tired sigh. "Fuck, man, fine..." he murmured under his breath in a grumbling, reluctant tone. A hand of his lifted up, pressing to his face and rubbing it lightly before he continued speaking into them in continuation of his reply. "...That shit aside, this is okay. Still not too fun. But okay."

He paused before leaning forward. Like earlier, he released a low, defeated growl and groan while pressing his face into the tablecloth.

".........And with a free dinner bill, slightly tolerable."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 pm

Misaki smiled a little as her ears perked up. Her gaze slowly went over to where meli was " Hey want to get her back?"Misaki said in a tone that can only be described as overly plotting something evil
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Hesitation was clear within the boy for a moment as he gazed cautiously at the neighboring crossbreed, but, eventually, he slowly lifted his head a bit in curiosity. "....What do you even have in mind?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Misaki grinned ear to ear as her tail began to wag as she spoke in a hushed tone. " Lets for one order everything on the menu so we get some more out of this then we can trick her badly."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Hesitantly, Bai blinked before slowly shrugging and nodding. "I...guess that's a start..." he muttered in a low-toned agreement while glancing back down at his closed menu. Although he had already settled on what he was planning to have, he did spy a few more items that caught his eye and attention.

After a few seconds, he slowly lifted his gaze again, his eyes narrowing as the slightest grin of amusement grazed his lips.

"Alright, fine... Let's start with that."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Misaki smiled at bai " See we can have fun today."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:30 pm

"Slight fun. The loosest motherfucking definition of fun."

Sighing, the tiger leaned back in his chair a little bit. Intertwining his hands behind his head, he crossed his legs beneath the table as he looked up lazily.

"...But it's still fun nonetheless, so fuck it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:33 pm

misaki grinned ear to ear as she looked around her ears perked up " I wonder where that waiter is....." Misaki thought as she gave a small sigh and looked at the boy with a slight grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:50 am

At that moment a young man with bright, nearly neon orange hair came up to them holding a pen and notepad "Hey, I'm here now, sorry for the wait... May I take your orders?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:07 am

At the sound of the new voice, Baihu blinked and gave his ears a quick flicker before glancing up, meeting gazes with the waiter next to him. As if he were a totally different person, he gave a brisk nod while allowing a polite smile to cross his lips. "Oh, yeah, I think we're ready..." he spoke in reply in a lightly amused tone, reaching out and beginning to open his menu another time for reference.

All in all, he would order a total of roughly six items; a good majority of them being meat-based.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Misaki grinned a little as she looked at the waiter and handed him the menu " I would like one of every thing and two of the salem steaks please....also your best wine."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next