RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:30 am

While the waiter wrote down Bai's order, he marely glared at Misaki for a good few seconds before sighing "Ma'am, you realize that you could not finish one-of-everything in one day, let alone survive the feat with your figure intact, correct? If you wish to throw your money away, there is the celebration menu, if you are looking for the most expensive thing there, it would be the Fandango Wedding Cake, it is a vanilla cake with flavoured frosting of your choice, eight layers that add up to seven feet in height, gracefully decorated with strawberries, dark chocolate, little edible statues of whatever combination of Grimm you want made out of licorice and finally a ring of small metal torches around the bottom of the platter as well as a large one on top of the highest layer. It may not sound like much, but trust me, the little licorice Grimm are worth the price alone, everything but the strawberries are made in-house at the highest quality in the city! We usually only save it for weddings held here and they're a massive event, but for some reason the... Ahem, "Prey" of the "shiplord" can get it anytime with little fanfare... I have no idea whqt her deal is, but her little escapades are one of our biggest sources of income, so the boss says what she says goes..." "You're damn right! Heh, they think they can scare me by getting all the expensve stuff, joke's on theeeem! What they're gettin' doesn't even dent my allowance, let alone my pay!" Meli mentally gloated as she listened in on the waiter...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: F*ck you, it's a date! (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 pm

misaki smiled a bit before speaking " You know what actually tell every one here that there meals are on us and so are there drinks oh and make sure to give them double servings."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 pm

The waiter sighed "Yes, ma'am, I'll do that post-haste, but first I will give your orders to the chef, do you want the cake? And if so, is that all you want for tonight?" he asked impatiently...

"Oh.... No.... That's gonna dent the allowance by a lot.... O-Oh well, it's not like it's anything damaging... Just gonna limit my options until payday... Stupid parents, why can't I just get my money every morning? It's my money, not theirs that they're giving to me..." Meli silently complained to herself....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:37 pm

It was at that moment that Bai decided to interject. A light, amused smile was spread upon his lips as he leaned forward, balancing his elbows on the table while resting his chin casually on the backs of his knuckles. "Well... Considering that this is all on the tab of the almighty Shiplord... I believe that we will be having the cake, yes. And also...I hope you guys deliver, too. I know a few friends of mine who would probably enjoy a cake themselves- especially considering that it should be no problem since we're supposed acquaintances with the Shiplord... It would do all of us well, too. I bet you guys would get a hefty bit of cash from the delivery requests..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:16 am

misaki grinned ear to ear " You know what make a free day tomorrow for who ever comes in make sure to tell every one about it the shiplord will cover it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 am

The waiter sighed once again "I'm afraid I'll have to take that up with the Shiplord herself, ma'am. Now is that all!?" he said, clearly getting impatient at their "Generosity"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:23 am

Misaki smiled a little more " oh well that is all also make sure to say that this date wont be perfect unless that happens."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:29 am

The waiter once again sighed "Yes ma'am, I'll tell her that.... Your orders will be here before the hour is up..." he said before leaving again...

Meli sighed "They think they can make me broke this easily?...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:35 pm

With a sigh, Bai scratched his head, watching as the waiter headed off before lounging back into his seat. His hands slipped to the back of his head, intertwining as he crossed his legs comfortably beneath the table. "....He seemed on the verge of impatience and being pissed off, man. I'd call that an extra win in my book."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:36 pm

Misaki chuckled a little " So would I now how much do you think we would have to spend to make the poor shiplord really poor?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:54 pm

"Eh...I have no fucking clue," responded the tiger with a light shrug. "Being generous and buying out the whole fucking goddamned restaurant food-wise was probably our best bet, buuut... Judging by that waiter's attitude, I doubt that it's gonna happen..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:28 pm

misaki sighed " Think we can go on a shopping spree for fun? "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 am

"Huuuh...maaaaaaaybe~..." Bai said, blinking as his grin grew a tad more. "It would be another part of the 'date' anyways..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Meli sighed again "They realize that anything less than a billion tons of atom bombs would be within my budget, right?.... I am way too overpayed and I don't care... Oh well, their gain, my lack-of-loss!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 10:46 pm

misaki sighed as she began to look around before looking at the boy again "sooooo....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:18 pm

Blinking quietly, the boy's ears flickered lightly as he eyed his teammate. The grin of amusement slowly slipped from his lips as an awkward aura began to fill him once more. "Uh...yeah, so...uh..."

Falling to a minor loss at words for the moment, he slowly hooked a hand behind his neck before rubbing it slowly, staring blankly at the tablecloth covering their respective table for a little while.

"...So...uh... Aside from this...whole...situation and stuff...how's life...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm

Misaki blushed a little before looking down at the table " You know good.....you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Bai's ears flickered for a moment as he shrugged, loosely crossing his arms over his chest. "Uh...good, too...I guess..." he murmured awkwardly in reply.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 pm

It was at that moment the waiter from before came up to them, pushing a trolley with multiple domed platters on it "Sir, your food is ready, Madame, your food is almost three quarters finished." he said before moving all the platters onto the table and uncovering all of them. He then lifted up a bottle of unmarked wine from the trolley "Did one or both of you order our finest wine?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 6:20 pm

misaki started to think for a minute " I cant remember better make it two just in case." Misaki said with a half grin as her tail waged a little before her eyes caught all of the food bai had and she began to hold back a little bit of drool.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 6:51 pm

"Hah, I'm not arguing with your decision, but I'm also not carrying your drunk ass home by the end of this..." Baihu snickered quietly while eying his companion before leaning back in his seat while scanning his platters for himself. His ears flickered as he sighed quietly, bringing his gaze up to glimpse at the girl across from him. He blinked slightly at her expression, grinning a little bit in amusement as he tilted his head. "...And also, all of these may have been what I ordered, but you're free to pick off of them if you want... Hell, I already know that I won't finish all of it. Probably gonna have to get a few boxes by the end of this..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 09, 2015 8:04 pm

The waiter nodded, took two wine glasses from a drawer in the trolley and filled them both up to a reasonable amount before putting them on the table. The wine was a strange grey colour and gave off an aroma similar to the air after a night of rain "Don't be fooled by the brab colour and subtle smell, that stuff has a very, very strong, sort of indescribable-fruity taste. Will that be all?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4