RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Which Universe should the next RP take place in?

Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_lcap0%Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_lcap33%Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_lcap17%Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_lcap17%Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_lcap0%Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_lcap16%Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] Empty Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed]

Post by Drae Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:40 pm

When Pantsu, Emp and I initially made this forum. We knew we wanted to have more than one universe. Because to be completely honest, playing in the same universe, with the same characters over and over gets a bit boring on occasion. Due to this we decided that we should have multiple forums, each one linked to each other, so that we could fix this issue. The rules still apply to all of the forums, but each universe has its own seperate 8 characters. Meaning if your full up on characters on one forum, and don't want to kill any of them off, you can post that character onto one of the other forums. This also allows you as players to have one or two "Signature Characters", a character(s) that you are the most well known for. In my case it would be Leaf.

In order to make this process easier, I have decided to post this now. Although I don't plan on acting on it until we have around 15 members on the forum so that we have a larger playerbase than we do now. However, the only possible downside is that too many characters may cause people to become rather stressed. As such if you don't wish to participate in any of the newer forums, you don't have to. We aren't going to force you to participate in other forums. Okay, now that I'm done with the whole gushy part of things. On to the list!

Below are the universes that I have discussed creating with Pantsu and Emp.

-Pokemon

-Soul Eater

-High School DxD

-Pantsu's Custom RPG

-A Certain Magical Index

-Final Fantasy

-Fallout

-Skyrim

You are allowed one vote only. Voting ends when we decide it does.

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] Empty Re: Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed]

Post by lord of pantsu Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:45 pm

If you vote for myn ill ban one person that you choice and give you admin for a day to fuck up the site.(jk)
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed] Empty Re: Possible Second RP [Voting now Closed]

Post by Drae Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:52 pm

UPDATE: Soul Eater leading by 1 vote, followed by DxD, Final Fantasy, and Pantsu's Custom RPG.

Voting period ends once we reach 15 members! Make your voice heard!
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:55 pm

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED! THE SOUL EATER BOARD WILL BE UP IN DUE TIME!

Thank you to everyone who voted!
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down