RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Jett looked between Sierra and the table a couple of times before saying "I guess we should sit down then huh?"  clearly hesitant at the prospect.   "Oh well too late now" He thought as he carefully took his seat
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shiplord's misshiped ship! {S.S. Red Bull} {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Sierra sat down as well, the man looked at them with a smile "If you will please remain seated, a waiter shall some post-haste!" she said happily, waving over one of the idle waiters and leaving as the waiter came forward, the waiter was a young, red haired, human man, looking about academy age "Hello there, here's your menus." he said with a smile "I hope you enjoy your meals." Sierra looked at the menu with confusion and opened it, looking at the pages as if they were written in an alien language "...What can I have that's I can pronounce the name of?..." "I'll write you down for a well-done steak or a fruit salad then, which will it be?" Sierra looked up at the waiter with confusion "A... Steak... I guess?..." the waiter looked to Jett "What about you, sir?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:26 pm

"Oh me umm" after Jett took a moment to get his words straight he said "I guess I'll have a steak as well"  he said as he tried to conceal his discomfort (and failing)
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:28 pm

"Very well, two well-done steaks coming right up!" the waiter said before writing down the order and leaving for the kitchen. Sierra looked out the window impatiently "Why the hell did that chick think we're compatible?..." she asked Jett quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Jett quietly thinks for a moment before answering her "Well she probably saw that we spend a lot of time together because of us being in the same team and all add that to the fact that you are the only female friend I talk to on a regular basis and I'm assuming vice versa.  so I can kinda see where she could get the wrong idea.  that is of course assuming she is perceptive enough to notice all this and yet oblivious enough to not realize your infatuation with Sarah."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Sierra's eyes widened as she heard these last few words "I... Never told you about that... How did you know?..." she said quietly, slightly panicking...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 pm

"we live in the same room so it was pretty obvious sorry to say." After a brief pause Jett looks at her and assures "Ah but don't worry i'm not going to say anything it really isn't any of my business"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Sierra looked at him thankfully "G-Good... Does... Does Than know?... Oh god, does Sarah know?!..." she said with worry in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:58 pm

"I wouldn't worry about Sarah She isn't showing any obvious signs that she know and is uncomfortable well at least any that I can see"  Jett shrugged at those last words "And as for Than I don't have a clue cant get a read on that guy"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Sierra cringed at what Thanatos' reaction would be if he knew, but pushed the thought out of her mind "I don't know why it was her specifically that I fell for... She was probably the first person to even try to be nice to me... I guess when puberty hit my body took that as a go-for-it..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Jett thought about what to say to Sierra to brighten the mood but unfortunately small talk wants exactly his strong suit and he couldn't come up with anything luckily he noticed the server coming with their food "Thank god for that"  He thought to himself as the server drew closer.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:16 pm

"Hello again! Here's your food, would you like a drink with that?... I should have asked that when I took your order shouldn't I?... It's my first week, I'm still learning stuff..." the young man said shamefully "So... Drinks?" he said, suddenly smiling "Just a water, I guess..." Sierra said, not really caring about the drink...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Unnerved by the mans politeness Jett responded "uh water for me as well" taking the easy way out.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 pm

The man nodded "Very well, I'll be right back." the man said merrily before he turned and left, Sierra looked at Jett "He's... Strange..."

Meanwhlie, Meli walked in to the building subtly "There they are!... Keep subtle, Meli, keep subtle!" she though as she walked up to the man at the front desk "Hello Mr. Jovis! How are you today?" she asked happily "Oh, hello, Ms. Amant, I'm doing splendid, your guests for today are at table 9." the older gentleman said merrily, subtly pointing to the duo "Good, I'm here for my personal reservation." "Of course, Madame, table 10." he said in an "I know the drill" tone, Meli walked off towards the table and past the duo, Sierra felt a familiar presence and looked at the girl "....Is it just me or is she familiar looking?" she said quietly to Jett, picking up her steak with her hand and taking a small, yet savage bite out of it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:42 pm

"yeah she really does..."  Jett chuckled a little bit before continuing his statement while cutting his steak into fourths "For starters there are those wings which are already rare enough plus if you look closely one of the wings is shorter than the other just like the 'ship lord' we ran into earlier throw in her height physique and hair color I would say it's almost definitely her" He concluded as he put a fourth of his steak into his mouth and began to chew.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Mora walked into the restaurant his hand behind his head as he slowly walked towards the table Meli was at "What a drag..."Mora muttered as walked up to the table his sister was at. "Playing with some new kids again huh.."Mora chuckled as he sat at the table and picked up a menu "I don't know why you always choice to use me favorite place to eat."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Sierra looked at Jett with confusion "Does she not trust us or something?..." she wondered quietly...

Meli smirked slyly "I have no idea what you're talking about, dear brother, I just came for a nice bite to eat." she said, trying and failing to lie as well as she could...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Mora glared at Meli "Dear sister....I found your planning book so don't lie to me" Mora sighed at gave a cold glare to Sierra and Jett "Is that them?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:57 pm

"wonder who the other dude is" Jett asked before putting another forth of his steak in his mouth.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:02 am

Meli smiled with shameless guilt "Maaaaaybeeeee...... Yeeeeeees...." she said "I come here for stuff like this because it's romantic. I wouldn't set it in a graveyard or the middle of the forest, now would?" she said in joking defensiveness

Sierra looked at the other man with curiousity "My guess from their physical similarities: Either her brother or her boyfriend, maybe both if they're into that... They look familiar..." she said, pondering "I think I saw them on a poster yesterday on the wall of the cafeteria... I think it said a band was playing in the auditorium in a few months..." she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:09 am

Jett laughed a little "so what you're telling me is that there is a pair of siblings that are running around and trying to hook people up and while playing in some form of band?" Jett began laughing again "That is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard!"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 am

Mora sighed at his sister his ears picking up what Jett said "Excuse me Jackass only one of us trys to hook up people!"Mora sighed yet agien and looked up at Meli "Now Mily about your plans here.......You are aware that one of them does not like guys....."Mora sighed as he pulled out Mily's planing book "You forget to always check what type of gender they like......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:18 am

Meli smirked, as if to say "Yeah, Yeah, I always do that..." "In my defense, it's kind of doing them a favour by helping them to see if they really are of their sexuality or if they're Bi without knowing it... " Sierra looked at her with a glare "Yeah, well apparently I'm still asexual..." Meli laughed slightly "You're not fooling anyone, cutie, you are clearly into chicks... Don't take the "Cutie" thing as flirting, I may be Bi, but you're not my type..." "Likewise on that last part..." Sierra said, still glaring angrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:35 am

"Jett ignored the small dispute between the girls and instead decided to size up the obviously hostile boy "Okay lets see he is obviously hostile at the moment but the question is is he violent after glaring at him another few seconds Jett continued his analysis "Judging from his physique and demeanor he know hot to fight but I don't see any weapons and his hands don't have the excessive scaring that come from using your hands in combat so he probably isn't going to attack anyone so I guess I can calm down" Jett then looked down at his table and absentmindedly put another piece of steak in his mouth.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:38 am

Mora sighed slightly as he got up and walked towards Jett "Hey! I was talking to you Ass!"Mora yelled as he aimed a punch at Jett's head "And i fucking hate being ignored!"Mora yelled as his fist went through the air
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next