RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] Empty Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:26 am

It was time for the new semester over at Beacon, and, thus, there seemed to be a more abrupt overload of students striding across the campus during the daytime. Should one have listened in to the conversations happening among the attendees, they may have been able to hear a mass of inquiries regarding the locations of the classrooms and the major points across the campus, despite all of the seemingly inaudible ruckus happening all around them. There would be a specific, incoming Faunus that was not in that mix, as he seemed to skip throughout the crowds and quickly into a nearby clearing, laughing while looking over his shoulder.

"Liiii Zhuuuuuu!" he called through the noise, grinning like an idiot while peering through those passing by. For a moment, he turned back around and rushed back to the passerbys, securing his bags comfortably over his shoulders yet again as he began scanning among the sea of people. "Heeeey, I didn't lose you again, did I...?! Where are youuuu?!"

Last edited by Requiem on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] Empty Re: Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:37 am

"You left me behind you dorkus. I had to pull my hood on first."

The panda faunus finally made contact with him, one hand grabbing his sleeve as she pulled herself through the mass of people separating the siblings. She had her hood pulled up so it shaded her face a bit from the sunlight, her all black attire seeming to make the girl hotter than she wished to be at the moment. Giving a warm grin, she held her bag firmly.

"Geez I hate being outside so much. I'm too pale for this. But now that I've caught up your free to skip away."

The girl gave a laugh as she hooked herself onto her brother's arm.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] Empty Re: Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 am

"Oooooooh, so I'm that much a dick, huh...? Heheheh, guess I'd be too much to handle, then..." Fang spoke, his grin growing as his minor chuckling had shifted into a full-blown cackling fit. Locking his arm with the girl's a bit tighter, he hooked his free extremity over, yanking the hood further down before patting the neighboring panda's face.

"Aaaaaah,worry not, my dear Sis! We shouldn't be too far from the dorms right now. There, we can get our room stuff situated, toss our bags off, and then we could do some exploring around this place! ...Er, indoors, of course."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 am

The teen pulled her hood up a bit to get a good view of her brother, reaching up and gently pushing his cheek to turn his head sideways. She would then hand her bag to him before beginning to run toward the dorms, looking over her shoulder as her hair flew away from her face.

"Last one there has to unpack!!"

She would then turn and keep up her run.

Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:09 pm

"E-Eh?!" The boy shot a quickly-reacted glance at his companion as she began dashing off, not fully comprehending what had just happened just yet but rushing after her nonetheless. As he darted forwards, he grasped hold of the strap of the bag that he had just been loaded with, hooking it over his shoulder and causing the bag itself to trail wildly behind him as he rushed on. Li, you little shit...! Get back here, dammit!"

Despite the fact that he had basically been cheated in this last-second race, Fang Li still wore his continuous grin while sprinting on, eventually gaining some distance and closing the one between both him and his sibling. He eyed the lass with a challenging yet amused glare from behind. "Take your crap back, you unfair little shit...!" he exclaimed through the clearing before hooking the hand that was holding the girl's bag forward and basically chucking it toward her direction.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Her laughing and running would be cut short as the bag made contact with her back, causing her to tumble head over heels for a few rolls before coming to an abrupt stop, hindquarters in the air in an upside down looking position. She would roll over once more so she would sit up, shaking her fist in a dramatic manner as old people would do when yelling about their lawns.

"You dork!!! Just wait til I get you I'm gonna give you a wedgie so deep your future children will be able to feel it."

She got up with the bag and gave a half grin, amused by the antics.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:35 pm

Fang skidded to a stop in front of the dormitory building, immediately shifting about on his heels in order to shoot a glance back at his kin afar. He struck a hand over his heart while giving a sarcastic wince at Lizhu's words. "Daaaaaaaamn, that's extreme, bro," he called out in a stressed and emphasized tone. However, his hand would gradually rise as his expression faltered. Extending his index finger up, he placed it on the top of his cheekbone and pulled downwards, pulling his bottom eyelid down a bit while sticking his tongue out in a childish fashion. "And I'd actually say ow in response to that if you could actually manage to catch me and do that. Buuuuut, you can't, nor will you ever be able to. Oh well."

Shooting his hands up, the lad turned around once more before pushing the doors open and casually striding inside. "Thaaaaat aside, though, I reign victorious! Glory shines upon me!" He laughed loudly while waving his hand in a dismissive manner, glancing at his sister from over his shoulder.

"......Aaaaand thus, I shall enjoy the prize of not unpacking aaaaallllllll of our shit. Hope you have fun, Sis."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 pm

She gave a fake pout as she followed, giving a raspberry as she closed in on him from behind. Her hands would grip the waistband of his boxers and her arms would shoot up to give the teen a wedgie, before she would grab his bag and whistle as she kept up her stride as if it had never happened. Oh how amused she was.

"Oh yeah? Sometimes you forget I was technically born before you so hahahahahaha HA."

Her giggle would escalate into laughter, filled with dorkish snorts occassionally as she fell down laughing.

"Oh man I'm so good. Sometimes I kill me."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 pm

As the wedgie was initiated, the ebon-haired panda seemed to suddenly freeze in his steps, his shoulders raising and his fists quickly clenching together as felt his undergarments basically crush his...

...Nether regions.
His lower regions.
Yes, his lower regions.

Coughing a bit, he stumbled over to the nearest wall and leaned on it while slowly beginning to readjust his boxers to a more comfortable placement. "...L-Little fucker..." he muttered in a defeated and whining tone, jokingly glaring over at his sister as she walked off through his pain. Inhaling deeply after a moment or so, he simply shook his head before shuffling awkwardly over to the desks afar. While Lizhu continued onwards, he went to retrieve their room number and their dorm keys before following after her.

Not even before he had fully caught up with her did he spy her on the ground, laughing to her heart's content. Sighing, the panda walked over, crouching down and just staring down at the lass for a moment or so. "Yeaaaaaah, yeah; you're technically older, whatever. That doesn't change the fact that I got the spring on you heightwise, though, Shorty," he spoke in a carefree tone, patting his sibling's face. Soon after doing so, he reached the same hand up, sloppily licking it and smothering it across the other's face before suddenly standing up and bolting down the hall.

Quickly, he stopped by the dormitory that they were assigned to, opening the door and sliding in.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:59 pm

"Oh gross Fang Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,"

Her whine drew out as she wiped her face with her jacket sleeve, face now crimson in a blush before she pursued, feet nearly silent as she stood behind him. She then moved around him and tossed her bag to the floor, gazing around with a curious look, beginning to open drawers from her never ending nosey feeling.

"I can't believe we're here this will be fun."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:02 pm

"Pffft, I guess, yeah!" the boy called with glee as his sister entered and began to rummage through the drawers. Eying her in amusement, he gave a loud sigh before carelessly flinging his bags onto one of the beds. "I know that you're still on unpacking duty, but we could hold that off for later. I hear that the library here actually has a gaming sector that I've been wanting to check out and stuff. Like...ping pong tables, pool tables- I think even maybe a few gaming consoles, too! I mean, the majority of it is still a library, I think, but I think it's also decked out with that kinda stuff, also... I mean, from what I've heard from some other people I know..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Lizhu turned to face her 'younger' twin, crimson eyes sparkling in excitement over the news he had relayed. She seemed jittery and bouncy then as happiness coursed through the teen.

"Oh my fucking god. Count me in."

She began to walk toward him, but her strides were cut short as she would trip over her own bag, toppling over and landing ontop of him. Her face would become beet red as she sat there, arms on either side of his face, straddling him.

"U-Uh...."

She sat there dumbfounded for a moment as she continued to stare.

"S-SORRY."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Nodding, the crossbreed gave the neighboring first-year a quick grin before reaching over and ruffling her hair. "Yeeeeee, that's what I'm talking about...!" he exclaimed in a strong, upbeat tone. Reeling his hand away, he only began to turn around. "C'mon, let's g-"

Before he was able to finish the last word of his speech, however, he felt the first sense of contact that seemed to trigger a few more following it, which passed by him in a quick blur. One moment, he was standing, and the next moment, he found himself groaning in slight pain and discomfort while laying upon his back against the floor and rubbing the back of his head. His eyes were shut as he attempted to rub his newfound sores, a clicking noise being created by his tongue and the roof of his mouth as he tried to shake whatever sensations he was feeling off.

"Aaaaaaah...damn, that hurt like a biiiiiiiiitch...!"

Sighing afterwards, the man rubbed his face for a little bit before finally opening his eyes. Blinking beneath the shade of his palms, he listened o what the girl had spoken in a rather flustered way before slowly peering over at her through the spaces of his fingers.

"...Eh...? What? What are you saying sorry for-... Ooooh..."

It didn't take too long for him to realize the particular position that they were in. For a second or so, he, too, simply stared at his companion. Though a slight tinge of scarlet had beset upon his own expression by then, he released a quiet laugh while beginning to slowly prop himself onto the back of his elbows, though never really separated his gaze from the other's. "Aha...this is, uh... This is kinda close...huh...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:36 pm

"Y-Yeah.... Close."

She gave her best half awkward smile as her hand reached up and rubbed the back of her neck, trying to make the situation a little less weird for the both of them. Realizing she was still perched, she slowly rolled off to lay upon the floor beside him, her tangle of curls waterfalling over her shoulders as she lay with her elbows propping her up.

"My bad. I never even trip that was weird."

Lizhu gave a slight shrug at her faunus twin, ears twitching slightly before she suddenly pushed herself onto her hands, balancing in that position for a moment before flipping up to her feet. At first, she staggered, but caught herself, then proceeding to offer him her hand in aid of getting up.

"I wonder what game systems they have."

She again, tried to change the subject of what had just happened, stub tail giving a wiggle under her lengthy jacket.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Fang Li shook his head quickly, xanthous voids of his following after her for a moment as she backed away. "N-Nah... Aha...it's fine. Accidents happen," he replied dismissively, waving his hand in a casual way to further emphasize his statement. He looked up as the other stood up, giving a small smirk of thanks while taking her hand. Securing his own grasp for a moment, he pulled himself up before smoothing his clothes down and going on to look around the room for a moment. After a little bit, he glanced back at the other panda.

"Eeeeh...so long as I can play my shooters, I could give little to no shits about what they have," the gold-eyed boy responded, his tone regaining its cheerful tone though still held a slight bit of quietness from what had just happened. His gaze would linger upon the lass before he chuckled awkwardly, holding the bend of his elbow out as an offering for her to grab on.

"Let's go check it out, then."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:54 pm

She hooked herself onto his arm with a wide grin, giving his chest a pat before almost dragging him out. Her demeanor was back to normal once more.

"LET'S GO LET'S GO."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Smiling in amusement, the boy awkwardly stumbled forward while laughing, having been slightly caught off-guard by the spontaneous kick that had returned to the shorter one's step. "Ahaha, alright, alright! Calm your damn tits!"

[casually places a timeskip to the library here because too lazy to rp the walk there]

Given that several of minutes had passed from their departure from the dormitories, the twins would find themselves at the front entrance of the library. Upon entry, Fangli looked around, narrowed voids of his gazing around in awe and a whistle escaping from faintly parted lips of his. "Daaaaaaamn... The others weren't kidding when they said that this place was huge as fuuuuuck..." he said in amusement. Finishing his scan of the area for a moment, he gave his Faunus auds a quick flicker before looking down at Lizhu and pointing toward the back sector of the library.

"The place we're looking for should be there."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:21 pm

The girl would take in a sharp breath in awe as she gazed at the size of the library. "It's bigger than back home. A whole lot bigger..."

She would then make her way over toward the back section of the library, grinning all the while.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:32 pm

The teen gave a slow nod, gazing around while following in the other's trail. "You got that right..." he muttered in a quiet sense of interest. Turning around after a moment or so, he continued after Lizhu as she walked off, though his stride was inverted and backwards by that point as he continued to gaze around the area near the entrance. "You could fit all of telescopes  back home in this place alone..."

Swiftly, he shifted around once more after saying this, jogging past the girl casually and entering the more leisurely rooms ahead of her. Sliding to a stop by the sector's entryway, he glanced around before smirking and making his way over to a nearby pool table. "Well would you look at that... They were actually telling me the truth when they told me about Beacon..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:38 pm

The panda faunus rushed over to the pool table with an excited expression, picking up one of the sticks the the blue chalk that went with it. She gently twisted the chalk over the tip of the pool stick, lining up the balls in the plastic triangle aid.

"Wanna play? I think we should."

Her voice was ecstatic, leaning over the edge of the table, prepared to strike the white cueball.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 pm

A sigh escaped the crossbreed's lips as he walked over, reaching his hand up and ruffling the girl's hair playfully. "Eeeeeh, if playing a game or two would make you happy, sure, then," he spoke with a free-spirited tone, booping the other quickly on the nose before walking a yard or so away and grasping a tick of his own. He watched Lizhu after his selection, skillfully twirling his selected player's stick around before placing the bottom of it into the ground. It served as a minor walking stick as he began nearing once more.

His clean stride would end abruptly as he didn't quite lift his stick up, causing it to drag along the ground and secure a bit quicker than he had hoped. As a result, he ended up stumbling over the stick a bit, losing it from his grasp. While doing so, he accidentally bumped into his companion, awkwardly leaning his chest over her with his hands secured on either side of her on the greens of the table.A mutter escaped his lips, his breath skimming the right of the lass's neck due to the lack of distance that had spawned as a result of his slip up.

He didn't seem to fully realize what had happened until he had been as he was for a good few seconds.

"...U-Uh..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Yet again, her face would become beet red in embarassment as she felt his hips accidently brush against hers, awkwardly coughing as she remained still.

"C-close again are we?"
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Coughing, Fangli nodded slowly while still maintaining his stance. "Uh...yeah, kinda..." he laughed awkwardly. He looked at the entryway to the room for a moment then around the room itself yet again, sighing in relief after a moment or so. ...Thank God no one's walking in...

He maintained his stance for a little while longer, staring down at the greens of the pool table below for a moment. Shifting his hands on the table a bit, he gave a low mutter in foreign tongues before barely gazing over at the other from the corner of his eye yet again.

"...I...should, uh...should I move...?"

A stupid question, really.
He couldn't help it, though, because the utter amount of awkwardness that had sprung upon him was simply staggering.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Lizhu sat there, still and with her face still as red as could be as she contemplated his question. Her heart was racing in her chest, each thud against her ribcage leaving her wondering how she would answer her male counterpart. "Uh...." Her voice managed to choke out after quite a bit, crimson voids gazing back at him as she clicked her tongue quite nervously.

"You don't have to."

She finally answered, voice sounding a tad more confident as she gave him a blushy, sheepish smile. Her panda auds would twitch a few times as she would suddenly and playfully wiggle back against him, lining her stick with the cueball and would proceed to bump it with enough force to send the rest of the pool balls scattering across the table.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:34 pm

"...H-Huh...?" Confusion would take the boy's expression as he seemed to try and fully comprehend the reply given to him.

...Simply because he couldn't quite believe his ears; neither his panda or human ones.

At first, he leaned a bit further forward in attempt to make himself heard. "Wait, Li, can you repeat what you just-" he began quickly, though cut himself off with an abrupt and somewhat awkward growling noise while feeling the lass move against him. As quickly as he had sounded, he silenced himself once more, glancing over at the doorway for a moment.

No one bothered to even pass by outside.
He sighed in a quiet sense of relief another time before slowly averting his gaze back to the girl, his eyebrow raising in a gradual sense of both challenge and amusement alike.

"....I didn't know that that's the type of game that you wanted to play," he muttered a bit lowly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next