RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 pm

"Repeat myself? Oh cmon you know me better than that."

She murmured the statement half jokingly as she would look back over her shoulder at him, righting herself up a bit and leaning back into the lad's chest. Her auds would give a light twitch as she reached up and looped her arms around her twin's neck, slowly pulling him down so their lips would meet in an odd, upside down position before she would return her gaze to the pool table as if nothing had just happened.

"Alright so I'm solid colors and your stripes."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Fang blinked and stared at the other quietly, his auds flickering and his head tilting a bit as he eyed her. Slowly drawing his stick over once more, he kept his eyes on her while assuming his own position, though eventually did shift his case to the cue ball afar. "...So..." he began.

He pushed his stick forward, quickly striking the neutral ball into the rest and causing a chain reaction of movement some ways across the table.

"...May I ask what that was all about?"

In contrast to earlier, the shades of crimson had departed from his expression. After taking his quick turn, he turned to face his sister, folding his arms over his chest while scanning her figure. A slight smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, and his eyes were narrowed a little bit all the while.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:26 pm

"Just a bit of friendly precompetiton gestures."

Her voice was soft as a laugh escaped her, reaching over and using her hands to pull the boy's cheeks gently so a wider smile would form. Her tiny stub tail seemed to be on overdrive as it wiggled behind her. The albino finally seemed to take off her jacket to reveal the tank top underneath, tossing it aside as she would take her position, striking the white ball so it would sink her first ball.

"Besides. I'm gonna win."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:43 pm

mobile post expect errors and no quote coloring

"...So that really is the type of game you wanna play, then... ....Fine by me; I'm chill eith multitasking in between activities..." the boy muttered, laughing quietly while watching the balls bounce all around the table frame. As they froze, he stepped forward again, skillfully twirling his stick before laying it on the wooden border and swiftly striking fhe cueball, having produced an angle pattern within his intellect beforehand. The white ba ricocheted off of one of the striped balls, which struck another two. Both of them knocked into a couple more, and, by the end of it, three of the five hit spheres had landed into separate pockets with a light clicking noise.

Grinning in satisfaction, Fangli lifted his stick behind him and over his shoulders before walking over to the girl. A mischievous expression to his features as he winked and leaned down rather close to her face, their lips barely apart.

"Let's see about that, Winner."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:59 pm

The teen would gently shove her male counterpart away from her face, a mischevious grin crawling on her face as she would challenge his superiority in the game. Leaning over the table once more, she lined her stick with the cue ball and set to crash into another ball, which would tap another into a hole before it would sink as well.

"2 for me. I'm the elder twin. It's my job to win."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:35 pm

"That just ties the score, so don't get ahead of yourself, Sis," the crossbreed shot back in reply, grinning as he stepped forward once more. Swinging his stick back down, he positioned it onto the table. He composed a quick, angular strategy before swinging forward.

The cue ball shot across the surface, knocking strongly into one of the stripes. That, in turn, shot into another striped ball that bounced off of a third one before both fell into the pockets, leaving the first stripes that were struck on either turn of his the only ones left out. The one that he hsd hit that turn was right on ghe edge of a corner pocket, while the remaining was stationed an inch or so from another pocket some ways away.

"Angles are gonna kick your ass, Sis."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 pm

She sat there, dumbfounded before her eyes narrowed. Lining up her shot, her hand would twitch last moment and accidently sink the cueball.

"FUCKIN BITCHTITS."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Fangli snorted loudly, lifting his free hand and covering his mouth in reaction to both the slip up and Lizhu's exclamation. He staggered forward, laughter only escaping his lips as he positioned himself.

"I can't even- I DON'T EVEN-"

Quickly, he shot his stick forward, flawlessly knocking the cue ball into the corner stripes. The force of it caused it to launch across the table and knock the remaining sphere in.

He waddled off while choking on his spit.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:31 pm

"NO FAIR STOP LAUGHING YOU DINGUS WAFFLE."

She grumpily and suddenly jumped on his back.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:39 pm

Due to the fact that his laughter had practically consumed him by then, the panda paid little to no legitimate concern as the girl jumped on him. He simply staggered forward once more while still trying to catch his breath.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU EVEN GET THESE INSULTS?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Her face was red with embarassment as her ears twitched, arms looped around his neck and legs looped around his torso as she held on to her twin. She clicked her tongue as she tried to come up with another insult to fire at him.

"Y-YOU CRINGLEBERRY."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 pm

"O-OH MY GOD LIZHU PLEASE STOP NOW," Fang pleaded whils choking a bit once more. By then, he had let his pool stick go and had gone into a k eeling position, bowing his head while still barely grasping the edge of the table above him. "TH-THE INSULTS PLEASE JUST STOP NOW OH MY JESUS."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 pm

"BARNACLE BUSTER."

The albino's face only flushed deeper red as she screeched out the insults. She wasn't very good at them.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Nothing much could be said by that point.

At that insult, Fang Li completely and utterly lost it. His grasp on the table diminished suddenly, causing him to fall and faceplant into the floor. He continued laughing and gasping for air, simply uncaring of the fact that Lizhu was still clinging to him.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:19 am

There she sat, perched upon the other teens back in embarassment as she blushed hard. She ran a hand through her pale bangs as she knitted her eyebrows at him.

" Oh cmoooon."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 am

"I-I'M SORRY, I-"

He choked again, faceplanting one more time before finally recomposing himself.

After a little while, he inhaled deeply, muttering to himself while looking over his shoulder and at the other. Reaching over, he pat her face before casually slipping out from under her. "Eeeeeh, it ain't my fault you're such a poor sport," he replied coolly, winking at her a bit. Sitting up, he crossed his legs a bit while staring at his companion.

"Soooo...are you gonna take your turn? Or have you fully realized that I've basically won this one?" he asked, chuckling in amusement. Blinking, he fell silent for a moment, looking up at the table for a second before grinning and scooting closer. "Honestly, even if you managed to get the rest of the solids in, I'd still win. I have too much skill that way."

Scooting forward a bit more, the boy went into a light crouch before leaning forward, gently barreling the lass down and placing his hands on either side of her head  while pinning her down.

"I think I deserve some type of reward for my glorious flawlessness."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:58 pm

"Reward? I don't have much to give."

She said with a half joking laugh, a grin growing on her face slightly as her face flushed a gentle hue of pink. Gazing up at her twin, her ears would give a gentle twitch, before reaching a hand up to grasp his shirt and pull him further down.

"I mean-"

She would cut herself off pressing her lips to his for a brief moment, before hooking her arms under his armpits and over his shoulders. "I won't go down without a fight."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:24 pm

Chuckling softly in amusement, the teen allowed his smirk to grow a bit while eying the girl. "Fine by me... That just means more activity all around..." the panda whispered lowly, a chuckle leaving his lips. He began to lean down once more, lightly nuzzling into the girl's neck. "And if I may say, you're wrong. ...You have so much you could give to me, and-"

"Enjoying your first day here, I see."

Fang Li quickly rose his head, his eyes wide as he looked to the doorway. There, a man was leaning on the doorway, his arms casually crossed over his chest as he gazed at the two.

"H-HOLY SHIT, PROFESSOR ICHIJOU I-"

Grinning quietly after noticing the boy's reaction, the older man put his finger over his lips while stepping in, closing the room door behind him. "Huuuuush... Jeez, you two don't want to get caught, do you...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Her face flushed as she sat up, staring at the elder male, ears flattening in a deep embarassment. She then gazed to Fang Li, surprised the teen knew who the teacher was, as she herself would have no memory of him in her head.

"U-Uh S-sorry man."

She said as she brushed through her pale hair with her fingers, gently rubbing her panda smudged eyeliner with her finger a bit.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Chuckling softly, the older, snowy-headed man shook his head while raising one of his hands in a dismissive way. "Aaaaaah, worry not. I understand that you're still driven by raging hormones, Fang..." he laughed mockingly while coolly gazing down at the lad.

"...Uh-"

Shaking his head, the panda quickly rolled off of his companion, sitting down on the floor with his legs crossed. He looked down at the ground, rubbing his neck awkwardly. "...You're...not gonna tell the other staff, are you?"

The professor shrugged, his smirk beginning to fade away. "No. Truth be told, I honestly don't care too much, but I must suggest that you settle this type of behavior in the dorms, or at least somewhere private if you do this again." He paused for a moment, tilting his head. "...Which...I'm sure will happen again without a doubt."

"..."

"..."

Coughing once more, the ebon-haired teen looked over to Lizhu awkwardly.

"......Uhhh... ..............Sooooo, this is Professor Ichijou! U-Uh...he...works at the weapon shop that I...kinda...made my weapons at... ...Aha...uh..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:08 pm

She awkwardly grinned at the man, standing up and holding out her hand. "Did you help make Ribbon too?"

Her voice was excited as she pulled the weapon off her belt, holding the chain up toward him with a childish look in her eyes. Oh how she loved Ribbon. Accuracy,complete control, it as everything she needed in a weapon. At this point, she was balanced perfectly on her toes, grinning wider.

"Because if you did thanks an awful lot."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Blinking a bit, the man slowly undid his arms while reaching out a bit, carefully grasping part of the chain and holding it up to analyze for himself. "...Hm...I believe so, actually... This weaponry actually seems kind of familiar..." he spoke in reply. Slowly lowering his hand, he allowed the metallic rings of the chain to slip off of his fingers before gazing at Lizhu. "...I don't deserve all the thanks, though. My sister helped a little bit with it, too."

"...That was your sister?"

"Yes. Also going to be a fourth year as soon as the graduation and team placement ceremony happens."

"...She's a fourth year?

"Yessir. Aaaaand...if you asked that because of her height, she's going to find you and punch you for it."

"Shit-"

Suddenly, the teacher turned around. He opened the door while walking out. "I have to go for now; my next class is about to start, and I have to be there early as the teacher. Use protection, kids."

...And with that, he disappeared into the library.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:43 pm

"Did he say use protection?"

She stared after the man, ear twitching gently before looking back at Fang Li. Her eyes narrowed slowly as she raised an eyebrow, curious of what the boy's response to the comment would be, or what type of reaction it would evict.

"Errrrr....."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 pm

Fangli stared blankly after Orion as he departed, his figure motionless for a good while. It wasn't until a good while later that he moved once more, his frame lifting and he inhaled deeply.

As heavily as he drew in the breath, he exhaled it, his eyes closing before he turned to the girl, his head tilted. A mischievous grin was spread across his lips as his eyes opened once more, revealing narrowed, xanthous voids that cast upon the girl.

".............It sounds like a plan I'd be down for."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Blushing, she gave a grin back at the boy, tiny bobbed tail wiggling furiously in a mixure of excitement and just general glee. Her crimson specs would gaze down toward.... Well.... What we all know she was staring at.

"Yeah sure totally."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next