RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DUAL - Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yin and Yang [Dual Intro ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Fang Li stared at his companion for a moment.

"...............Sure, okay, then."

Snickering a bit, he sprung up onto his feet before basically taking the girl's arm and pulling her up before dragging her off.

[timeskip to the dorms hoooooooo]

Striding briskly into their dormitory room, the panda stretched his arms overhead for a moment, breathing a quiet, relieved sigh before just glancing around casually. He would wait until the girl actually walked in before he swept her to the side, smoothly shutting the door before pinning her lightly against the wall.

"Soooo...how's this gonna go down?"

--------------

Aaaaaaaaand...
Fade to Black ||| Thread End(?)
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3