RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Stormy relation ship part 2 closed

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 Empty Re: Stormy relation ship part 2 closed

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Anjo gave a little jump in glee "Thanks snowy!"Anjo said with a big grin as she began to walk to the alleyway a faint cold breeze in the air as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Stormy relation ship part 2 closed  - Page 3 Empty Re: Stormy relation ship part 2 closed

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Snow felt the cold breeze as she followed behind Anjo "Just be quiet and hide, we've wasted enough time arguing where to wait..." she said impatiently....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:49 pm

Anjo smiled at Snow as she turned the corner to the alleyway the man that was Snows target was standing there making his deal when he seen Anjo as he did he raised his gun at her "Don't move or ill shoot!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:55 pm

as Snow heard the man's voice, she blinked in front of Anjo with a menacing glare "Are you sure you want to do that..." she said calmly, putting her hand into one the gauntlets on her belt and pulling the blade out, doing the same with the other one...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Anjo jumped back as Snow warped in front of her "Eep!"

The man gave an evil grin at Snow and Anjo "So they sent a lion after a mouse how nice..." The man grinned even more as he warped behind Anjo and pointed the barrel into her back. "Now ms lion I think you should drop your weapons."The man grinned even more

"Snowy!"Anjo cried as she was grabbed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Snow's eyes widened as the man warped "What the hell!?" she yelled angrily "See, this is why you shouldn't have come!" she yelled angrily at Anjo without turning around "Why should I trust you when you have a gun to her back?..." she said, ready to use her semblance at a split second's notice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:08 pm

The man laughed even more "You shouldn't so i'm going to leave you with a deal Let the girl bleed out and kill me or save her your pic."The man grinned as he pulled the trigger and with a loud bang Anjo fell to the ground and The man ran down the alleyway

Anjo fell in silents her thoughts scrambled as she did "This pain......Snowy....."Anjo thought as she hit the ground with a thud

Last edited by Paige weaver on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Snow's eyes widened once again, she blinked to where the man just was "Damnit! This why I didn't want you to come!" she said, starting to tear up as she holstered her swords, picked Anjo up and quickly dashed out of the alleyway, "Don't worry, Anjo, there's a clinic nearby!..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Anjo was frozen in place as she was carried one of her arms dangling as she thought "So much pain.......Hard to breath snowy......I-i don't want to die.... Anjo was breathing heavily with each breath
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Snow ran as quickly as she could, she still felt too slow to save Anjo "Don't worry, Anjo, you'll be okay... You'll be okay... You'll be okay..." she said sadly, more just trying to convince herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Anjo coughed loudly blood coming out as she did her eyes locking up at Snows as she Faded in and out of the realm of the living
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Snow turned a corner and was nearly at her destination "Don't worry, Anjo, we're almost there!" she said sadly, coming to the clinic and rushing into the door, frightening the man at the front desk "Oh, God, it's the Snow Ti-!" "Not in the mood for flattery, this girl needs help!" "Excuse m-?" "You heard me, this girl is in trouble, if she dies, so will you!" "U-Uh, okay, okay, Bring her into room 5 down the hall!" "Thank you!" she said desperately, tears in her eyes as she ran towards the stated door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Anjo started to cough even more as She was carried Finally managing to get words out "Snowy...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:52 pm

Snow looked down to Anjo and smiled "Hey, Anjo... Don't worry... You're safe now..." she said, knocking on the door of room 5, the door opened to reveal a handsome man in seemingly his late thirties "Are you who I think you are?..." he said in a less timid, more... Curious manner "Yeah, yeah, I'm the Snow Tiger, my friend needs help, don't ask why, the wound'll tell you all you need to know!" "Uh-Okay, okay, no need to get violent, ma'am... Just... Put her on the bed and leave me to work..." Snow quickly entered and placed Anjo on the bed and smiled at her "Don't worry... I'll be back soon..." she said with a warm smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Anjo tried lifting her hand but it fell as she coughed up more blood
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Snow's smile turned bitter and hollow "Please... Conserve what little energy you have left..." she said before looking at the doctor "How long should she be in here for?..." "Well I have to check the wound first how deep it i-" "Tell her to call me in private when she's feeling good enough to speak..." she said before walking towards the door, giving one last look towards Anjo...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Anjo gave a faint smile as her eyes closed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:32 pm

Snow looked sadly at Anjo "Please be okay..." she said quietly before leaving and closing the door...

The doctor walked towards Anjo wit ha fatherly smile "Don't worry, little lady, everything should be fine! Now... Let's get to work!" he said happily as he started to do his job...

[TO BE CONTINUED...]
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3