RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction]

3 posters

Go down

Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] Empty Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction]

Post by Drae Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:05 pm

In downtown Vale there is a rather well-known brick building on the intersection of 5th and Main. Its neon sign the only light available after dark. The lights stay on till early morning, and even then they aren't off very long. After nine at night, the only person remaining is the owner, who merely sits at a table with a glass of whiskey in her hand watching the ceiling fans lazily turn.

Kasai chuckled as she leaned back in the wooden chair. "Funny how things change," She said, taking a sip of her drink as she kicked her legs up and on the table, an Earth Glyph forming beneath her and raising a portion of the ground to stabilize her as she swirled the contents of her drink around in a circle. Should I go back to hunting? She thought gloomily, glancing over at the pair of silver gauntlets hung above the entryway. I would be putting myself in the line of fire again. And who knows how powerful the Grimm have gotten since that day. I wonder how the Academy students are doing now.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction] Empty Re: Hear Me Now [Closed][Introduction]

Post by Killua Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:32 pm

Tama was officially lost. She had told herself a million times where to go and where to be although it seemed like she had forgot. I swear it was just around the corner. Even the guy said it would be around the corner. How did I get lost? Tama signed to herself. She was looking for a clothing store actually. Tama had finally put on her uniform when one of her buttons fell off. It was the button all the way on top. Feeling defeated finally she found herself standing in front of a shop.maybe they can help me.

Walking into the place she found it was a bar. There was only a single woman sitting there on a chair. Tama looked at her for a few seconds and mustered up the courage to go ask her for some help. Tama had her weapon fasten to her back as she wore the academy dress attire. Although with the attire her mask was fasten on to her face. Then there was the brand mark on the right side of her neck that was peaking out from her collar. Excuse me. I'm trying to find a tailor for my academy shirt. One of my buttons fell pff. Can you point me the way to the tailor, please?
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:20 pm

"Hmm?" Kasai said, lifting her gaze from her drink to the newcomer who had just entered her bar. After taking a look at the girl's uniform, and chuckling as she was reminded of one of Shiro's mishaps of the very same nature, Kasai swiftly lifted her legs off of the table before setting them on the ground, the effect of the Earth Glyph wearing off as she returned the chair to its former position.

"Well... Unfortunately the nearest tailor is on the other side of downtown. On the upside however, I used to have to repair uniforms for my friend when I was attending the Academy. If you'd like, I could fix that here for you," She said, placing her glass on the table and eyeing the girl with a slightly amused expression.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:49 pm

Tama smiled happily as began to take her shirt off. You're a life saver. I lost my way three times and I'm still lost. I really should get a map. as her shirt came off she stood in a tight tang top that was white as well. She handed the shirt to her and took the button out of the pocket.

Thank you so much. Would it be okay if I came here again if it breaks? Also I can pay you for your troubles. Tama rambled as she stood in the door way holding the shirt and the button.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:10 pm

As the whole button fiasco seemed to be brought up to speed, another student was making her way down the dimmed streets of Vale. She whistled quietly in a matching tune to the music flowing within her human ears, courtesy of the headphones rested upon her head which, all in the end, were ocnnected into her mp3 player. Daaaaaaaamn...I'm lost again... the girl thought to herself, sighing. A hand of hers lifted before slipping through her hair and rubbing the back of her head. Huuuuh...guess I should've let Haven walk me around, after all...

After a while, she stumbled upon another district altogether, noting the faint glimmer of light down the street. Out of curiosity, she walked at her normal pace, feeling her russet-hued auds flicker softly as she noticed just what the building was. Eh...guess I could go for a drink... came the thought as she continued walking on. Upon coming into closer proximity, the Kyoujii lass quietly opened the door and peeked inside, gazing at the two within with her clear, frosty blue gaze.

"Heeeeeeeeey! You guys still open, by any chance?
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:39 pm

Kasai looked up from where she was just finishing re-attaching the button to see a Faunus walk into the building and ask the question she had heard too many time. "Yea, we're open. Actually we run nearly 24/7," She said, nodding in the affirmative to Tama as she moved to get behind the bar. "Anything in particular you're wanting? It's been a while since an Academy student has come by to grab a drink from this place. Mostly due to how far downtown it is."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:24 pm

An awkward yet cheerful laugh escaped the Faunus girl's mouth as she noted the bartender's ending remark, and she rubbed her neck while striding in freely. "Ahaha...yeaaaah, I'm actually here because I got lost on my way back. ...But, I mean...a drink wouldn't hurt, anyways." She heaved a soft sigh as she stopped, seating herself on one of the seats before blowing a rather long raspberry while glancing behind the counter. "Eeeeeh...nah, not really. Surprise me- but just make sure that whatever ya got packs a good enough punch."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:06 am

Tama sat down next tone the girl that just walk in. Can I just have a water please? Thank you! Tama giggled softly as she twirled around in the chair. You got lost too?! Haha! Looks like I'm not the only one. Tama smiled looking at her through her kitsune mask. Her back hair whipped around as she twirled in a circle.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down