RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction]

2 posters

Go down

Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] Empty Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction]

Post by Drae Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 pm

There she was. Sitting there with a watermelon in her lap as she watched the people around her. The lights flashing above her head and the bass and music causing every single pore and nerve and muscle in and on her body to shake. She was dressed in such a way that at first glance she would look like a giant walking fruit. Until one noticed that she was indeed human. And much so, although the pink witch hat and robes would make some think otherwise. At this particular moment she was sitting on the couch with a pair of brand-new pink military boots resting on the coffee table in front of her. Didn't matter if she scratched the table, she was feeling a bit rebellious and pissy and a bunch of other shit. Plus it wasn't her house. She also liked the little flowers and glitter and all that other shit that she had found and stuck onto the boots. In her left arm she cradled a watermelon. In her right hand rested a small glass of strawberry kiwi-flavored something (No one knows what it is she's drinking. Just that it's strawberry kiwi flavor). She slowly chewed on her bottom lip as her gaze drifted over to the large pink staff leaning against the table.
Wonder what I would have to do to smuggle a few cats in here. Nothing too big, probably just a lion or two. Oh! Or maybe a jaguar! That would be really fun, She thought happily, a small smile on her face as she continued to look at her boot whilst thinking of all the possible ways to smuggle large animals into the small house before her. Although it could hardly be called small, considering that it as a mansion. A very technological mansion. Not surprising considering its female owner.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] Empty Re: Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Nu walked in to the party carrying a loaf of bread in her arms with a very un-amused look on her face as she stared blankly at the crowd. "Why the hell did i let them talk me into going......."Nu thought as she walked slowly up to a girl dressed as a giant fruit "Do you know where i'm supposed to put this......"Nu asked as she looked the girl over for a minute "Why i'm i talking to a fruit?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction] Empty Re: Where'd the Bread Go? [Closed][Introduction]

Post by Drae Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:17 pm

"Hm? Mizu asked, broken out of her trance as she looked at the small girl who was talking to her. She looks like she could be from the coven I heard existed in this area of town. Although if she was she would've already said something about the energies within my staff... and wittle melon~, She thought, zoning out for a second at the last word in the mental sentence. Quickly realized what she had ended up doing, Mizu shook herself back to reality and focused on the girl in front of her. "Um~ I think it goes with everything else... over there!" Mizu said, removing herself from her watermelon and raising her left finger in the air, waving it around and circles before pointing towards a large table with multitudes of food resting on it. Chocolate, Marshmallows, Turkey, Sandwiches. You name it, it was on that table.
"Although why someone would bring food to an already overstuffed party I don't know," Mizu said, giggling softly as she took a stab at yet another pun. This one centered at the massive amounts of food as well as the overly-large number of guests at the party. Mizu could've sworn that she had seen some white-haired kid with a scythe earlier in the day.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Nu smiled as she walked over to the table and put down the bread coming back quickly to where the girl was. "Hi my name is Nu."Nu said un-usually cheerful as she slowly sat next to the girl and looked at the Mellon in her lap "Why do you have a melon?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:22 pm

Mizu shrugged as she lifted the melon up and settled it into a more comfortable place.
"No reason."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:23 pm

"..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Mizu looked over at Nu, her face one of shock and confusion.
"What? I don't need to have a reason to do something. I can just do it if I want to, like resting my foot on this coffee table for instance, or leaning my staff against the very table I'm at risk of scratching. Or drinking this!" Mizu said, raising the small glass full of the pink liquid before downing it in one go.
"Ah~ That hits the spot. Screw any-flavor jelly beans. Those things are gross. Having my alcohol taste like the most amazing combinations of fruit though. That is true magick."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Nu looked at Mizu for a moment "What is alcohol?"Nu asked never having any or really hearing about it. "Is it good?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:36 pm

"Depends on what you like. Most of it is kinda bitter to me, but then again when I eat dragonfruit I put sugar on it. Tastes amazingly sweet. Almost overly so. Almost," Mizu said, lifting the glass up before twiling her hand and creating a small apple, although it glowed a bright pink. She lifted the apple up until it was level with her glass. Seeing that she was still halfway full, she lowered the apple and bit into it, happy that her Semblance only helped a partial bit. The structure of an apple was slightly hard to create if one didn't have any help from their Aura. Although considering the several glyphs painted onto her palm, via her mother (whose semblance involves magick and glyphs that perform it) it wouldn't have been very hard anyway. Although conjuring an apple that both glows and is actually edible is another thing entirely.
Love you Mom.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down