RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

lets watch this city burn (Closed)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: lets watch this city burn (Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:53 pm

Amber grabbed Shines hand as she spoke "I'm ready..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

lets watch this city burn (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: lets watch this city burn (Closed)

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Starshine gave her a small reassuring squeeze "If it's too much for you you can just stay behind me"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Amber nodded her head a little as she started to walk towards the door slowly but surly.

(Time skip to outside)

Amber stayed behind Shine looking around scared like a lost puppy. As she did she spotted her sister and sighed as she made eye contact.

Fia smiled slightly as she seen her sister "Aww cute finding behind boy because your scared of me."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Starshine just glared at her with a look that screamed "I'll fucking kill you" as he waited for Amber to speak
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:21 pm

Amber hid more behind Shine grabbing on to him shyly "Wh-what do you want?..."

Fia grinned as she crossed her arms "What was that? I can't hear you its ether the hiding or the whispering and stuttering but you need to speak up."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Starshine instinctively put his hand on his sword "If you're just here to torment her then leave"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:26 pm

Fia glared at Shine "I'm not leaving now get your hand or that sword."

Amber looked at Shine then her sister and sighed slightly "Sh-shine don't use your weapons...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:28 pm

Starshine sighed and crossed his arms "Sorry about that Amber force of habit"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Amber smiled a little at Shine before looking at Fia "What do you want..."

Fia looked at Amber and gave a wide eyed grin "I want to see my sister maybe go out for dinner why else would I come here?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Starshine cut in "Hey Amber forgive me if this is out of line but would you mind telling me exactly what happened between you two?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Amber looked away and did not speak at this.

Fia sighed slightly as she crossed her arms "Simple she left me alone. To rot."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:37 pm

Starshine glared at Fia menacingly and said "I didn't ask you yet" with clear disdain in his voice before turning his head to look at Amber "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, knowing would just help me understand the situation"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Amber let out a small sigh as she looked at Shine "It's a long story........I ran away when I was little because of are parents they abused us.....Some days we didn't even eat most days.....So I can away and didn't take my sister. I thought she would slow me down and make it impossible to get away..."Amber looked at Fia and began to tear up "I'm sorry......"Amber squeaked quietly to quiet for Fia to hear.

Fia looked at Shine and waited for Amber to finished speaking she finally spoke."Yea and what happened after that was I was beat because they thought I knew where you went. I didn't get away tell just three years ago and all that time iv'e been living on the streets like a rat and you get to go to beacon the best school in the vale. Now that sounds fare."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:00 am

Star took a deep breath and looked at Amber "You where a kid kids make mistakes it's in their nature you cant be too hard on yourself"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am

Fia looked away from the two "Great and she gets comforted to."

Amber looked at Shine shyly "But...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:04 am

Starshine looked at Fia "So what exactly where you hoping to accomplish here because I highly doubt it was to reconnect with your long lost sister"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:06 am

Fia locked eyes with Shine "I wanted to see what happened to her.....And maybe get some help maybe....."

Amber looked at Shine sadly "What do I do?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 am

Starshine shrugged "That's up to you I'm just here for moral support, what to say is up to you"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:10 am

Fia glared at the two "Why don't you take care of me.......You know for a little while.....so I don't have to live on the street...."

Amber looked at Shine once again and sighed "C-can she...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:14 am

Starshine shrugged "It's your choice you have to do what you feel is right"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am

Amber sighed as she looked at Her sister "You can stay with me......B-but you have to keep the room clean."

Fia rolled her eyes "Fine ill clean......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:34 am

Starshine sighed "So how are we going to keep her from getting caught?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:35 am

Amber sighed as she looked at Shine and whispered in his ear "Well......I can get her a transcript......But it won't be legal.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:39 am

Starshine leaned down and whispered back "If that's the route you want to go with this then I may actually be able to get in contact with a rather distasteful but reliable source"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:47 am

Fia glared at the two "What the hell are you two talking about?"

Amber whispered back to Shine "That would be nice."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next