RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
It's a Date? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

It's a Date?

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It's a Date? - Page 4 Empty Re: It's a Date?

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:46 am

at the end, pretty much everyone who was paying attention clapped, Marais jumped down off the stage and walked back towards Shine "So, how was I?" she said smugly...

Meli put her face into her hands in embarrassment "No, it was awful, it was cliched and super-nerdy, it was just an advertisement thing for a big cross-over game, I didn't want to do it, I swear..." she insisted to no one...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:50 am

Starshine sighed and looked up "You where brilliant" he said with a a half smile

Meanwhile Jett put his arm around Meli "It wasn't that bad sweetheart"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:03 am

Marais sat down "Thanks, I've been practicing!" she said happily.....

Meli kept muttering to herself "It's not my fault, I swear it was my dad's decision.... I'm not a nerd, I'm popular, I'm pretty, I'm not a nerd!..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:12 am

Starshine sighed with a smile on his face "You really where brilliant... anyway what am I going to be singing?"

Jett pulled her in a bit closer and kissed her on the forehead" That's right you're beautiful and kind... it really don't matter if you're a nerd or not"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:17 am

Marais shrugged "Hell if I know, I'm sure you'll find something you're familiar with, that machine has alot of songs in it..."

Meli hugged Jett tightly "I'm not... I'm awful... I'm disgusting... No one like my music, they just say they do because it's "In"...." she said weakly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:26 am

Starshine looked around slightly embarrassed "See the thing is I don't know any music really. kinda grew up off the grid.... so I'm fine with anything you throw at me"

Jett gave Meli a light kiss and pulled her over to a table "Now listen if you keep talking like that I'm going to be a bit upset, because none of that is true your a beautiful talented and caring to a fault
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:41 am

Marais nodded "Well... I think I have an idea, it's called "Fistful of Concrete" it's a... I guess it's... Nerdcore metal?... Not really metal, but... Whatever, you'll see it."

Meli slowly started to calm down "You're... Way too good to me, Jetty..." she said sadly....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:49 am

Starshine sighed as he got up on stage and said "My apologies for subjecting you all to this but I got a bet to fulfill" before he started singing

Jett smiled "Nonsense, oh hey looks like Star is going to sing" he said pointing at Star

[After the song]

Starshine sat down blushing after he sang the song (Surprisingly great) "There we go, my public humiliation is over and done with" he said to Marais

Meanwhile Jett was slightly dumbstruck "That was... surprising
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 am

Marais was still speechless for a few moments "I.................... Wow...... You're..... Really good...." she said in awe...

"I... I'm speechless...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:07 am

Starshine rubbed the back of his head "R-Really?"

Jett shook his head "I swear that kid... I mean I knew he could dance and had basic knowledge of guitar and bass and now he sings!" Jett said astonished
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:21 am

Marais nodded "Yeah, it was awesome.... Like.... Damn...."

"I wish I was that talented..." Meli said quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:28 am

Starshine grinned boyishly "Maybe I should start a band then, I mean I can dance and play the guitar so a boy band would be the easiest thing.... though Ballet might be hard to incorporate he said jokingly

Jett gave Meli a pat on the shoulder "Your actually really gifted.... he is just insanely gifted I mean he was making swords by the time he was ten.... it's really just unfair" he said with an almost fatherly smile
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:43 am

Marais nodded "If you need a cute token girl on piano, you know where to look!" she said half-jokingly...

Meli sighed "And here I am, famous because my parents sell the band well..." she said with a pout...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 am

Starshine chuckled "Hmm I think I would have you sing as well, shame to let such a nice voice go to waste plus since your much cuter than I am your face is much more marketable" said semi serious

Jett patted her on the shoulder "How do you think I feel? Seriously in term of skill he is way better than I am, only advantage I have on him is my semblance"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:36 am

Marais smiled and blushed "If I didn't knpw you better, I would say you're flirting with me..."

Meli sighed "Yeah, must've been rough, but at least you don't suffer from self-loathing, an inferiority complex and minor depression, weren't bullied for most of your childhood for liking "Nerdy" stuff, didn't become famous and realize it was way too much work and the only reason you aren't yesterday's news is because your parents won't let your fame die and you retire so they shove you down people's throats as a cutesy ditz when you're really just a complete idiot and you don't have stalkers trying to look through your bathroom window as you shower and don't have a boyfriend who's way too good for you, making you feel even worse for dragging him down and you don't have a crazy ex-girlfriend who turned to a life of crime and makes you feel like if she ever slipped up you could be on some crazy hitman's list!!... Did I say that all out loud?..." she said, voice getting more and more manic as she spoke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Starshine smiled a little "Ne? Pff of course not... well maybe a little,but it is true you would probably get mor mass appeal than a pasty punk looking teen like myself"

"Well let me say something about a couple of those things to help alleviate your concerns, one you most certainly deserve me honestly you could do a lot better, and secondly you don't have to worry about any threats from Snow or any organized crime syndicate because as long as I'm around they wouldn't be dumb enough to so much as look at you the wrong way" Jett said putting his arm around Meli "Anyway why don't you take a moment to admire your handiwork" he said motions towards Starshine and Marais
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Marais shook her head "Nah, from that voice of yours,you'd make a better lead singer for, say... A metal band, maybe a heavier rock band..."

Meli sighed before hugging Jett, completely ignoring Shine and Marais "You really are too good to me...." she said with a bittersweet smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Starshine shrugged "Eh I guess so, anyway enough talking about me let's move on to a more inserting topic like you perhaps"

Jett smiled "Nonsense, anyways you really should take a look , because I do believe my little brother is starting to display some level of interest in the girl you set him up with" he said trying to cheer her up
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Marais shrugged "Sure, okay, I gue-wait a minute.... That's a flirting line.... Are you.... Flirting with me?...." she said with confusion, blushing the slightest bit...

Meli looked at Marias, knowing even the smallest blush when she sees it from any distance, her "I... Did something good for once... That... Really makes me happy...." she said with a reluctant smile....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Starshine paused and seriously thought for a moment "Hmmm maybe? I don't know I might be" he said legitimately confused

Meanwhile Jett chuckled "Ahh good ol' Star doesn't even realize what he's doing" he said in response to his brothers confusion
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Marais nodded "Uh... Yeah, I think you are...." she said before laughing "You're so adorably dense sometimes." she said honestly...

"He's so adorably dense sometimes..." Meli said happily....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Starshine blushed slightly, though it was readily apparent on his pale skin "Oh um Sorry? i think"

"Man Kary is going to be pissed" he said with a slight chuckle "He's got some trouble ahead of him"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Marais laughed "Don't worry about it... Uh... So... Now what?..."

"He already had trouble, this will make it end quicker, I'm sure...." Meli said confidently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Starshine cleared his throat , and took a moment to regain his composure "I guess we could do what we came here, you know get some food" he said as he flagged down a waiter

Meanwhile Jett simply shrugged "Probably"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:14 pm

"Heh, might be a good idea." Marais said jokingly, it took a few moments for a waiter to come, a certain short Bear Faunus to be exact "Hey Shine, how's it goin'?" Pete said with a smile "You know this guy?"

Meli sighed before waving down a different waiter, a certain Peacock Faunus Prince "What's your order?" "What, no hello?" ""Hello"s are for friends, not customers, order please." "Uh... Jetty, order for me."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next