RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 pm

”Sure, I’ll come out,” Bai responded casually, reappearing before Peter. Like at the beginning of the match, he was seen within his feral, tiger-like hunting stance, and a grin tugged at his lips. ”It’s obvious that didn’t work, but don’t forget, now- the rest of your body’s practically wide open while holding that…”

With those words, the feline shot forward at a frighteningly close distance, striking his left palm out forcefully towards the bear’s face, aiming a vicious strike with the bottom of his wrist. While he did so, he jabbed the remaining one outward, releasing a duo of both Fire and Lightning Dust while aiming a strike out toward the ursine’s stomach at once. Immediately after doing so, he swept his figure away and remained at a still-close yet safe distance for the meantime, waiting for a sort of reaction.

As he did so, his fingers seemed to twitch rapidly in multiple, scattered motions. He muttered under his breath as he did so, continuing to constantly and speedily count within his intellect, similar to how he had done while firing earlier.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang - Page 2 Empty Re: Moraton Annual Tournamant-Beacon Away Bracket-Peter Born Vs Bai Hu Wang

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Pete just barely blocked the palm strike with his free hand, he yelled in pain before getting hit in the stomach by the duo of shots, dropping the pillar of ice, causing it fall behind him, the platform getting stuck in the ground as Pete dropped to his knees, holding his stomach in pain, then falling onto his side...

Sic's confidence drained from him "Wait... What?! He survived a barrage of those damn things without a scratch, but now he gets taken out by two?!"

"Haha! Told you! Told. You!" "That's no fun... He looked like he was gonna win..." "Kid'll always lose, it's just how he is..."

"Oh... uh... Looks like our special guest was taken out in the first round... THat kinda sucks.. Uh.. Congratulations, Bai Hu Wan-" he said before his daughter intterupted him "Wait! Nonono, he's getting up! He's getting back up!" she said as Peter did just that, the crowd cheered, Sic did so especially loudly. Peter gave Bai a deep, legitemately threatening death glare "That... Was seriously.... Not nice....." he said angrily, pebbles at his feet seemed to vibrate with power "Well... Nevermind then! Keep fighting!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:22 pm

”Hey, you can’t play nice in a tournament, man… Especially when there’s well over a thousand people watching us,” the tiger replied, unfazed by the sort of tone that he was spoken to with. As he watched Peter’s change in demeanor, his fingers froze for a moment before moving rapidly once more, though in a more organized, patterned way. ”Seems like someone’s about to snap, though, so I doubt that anyone’s gonna be playing nice anymore…”

Shrugging, Baihu cracked his neck before maintaining a semi-defensive pose, staying relatively low to the ground and holding his fists in front of his face before constantly firing another barrage of bullets at his foe again. Each shot was precise, aimed straight in the boy’s direction. Should one have skimmed by or missed, it more than likely would have only landed a foot or so away; close enough for the Dust-fueled effects to skim the target. The only pauses in motions that he took were when his gauntlets took their second-long reloading sessions, and, when those timespans rolled along, the tiger made sure to move constantly about to prevent a clear opening for a strike at his own being.

…Honestly, I don’t even care about if I win or not anymore… This is the most fucking fun I’ve had in for-fucking-ever, and it’s just getting even more interesting now that the goody-two-shoes teddybear is getting pissed off his rocker. …Damn, I feel like someone switched our personalities, or something…
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Pete just stood there as the barrage happened "Just stay standing... Just stay standing... No matter how much it hurts, just stay standing..." he chanted to himself in the back of his mind as the damage was done. Dust and soot was once again kicked up from the blasts, but Peter did not emerge from it...

"...Uh... You okay in there?" "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon..."

The dust and soot settled down to reveal Pete still standing there, bruised and covered with dust. He looked at Bai with another unimpressed look "Bored now...." he said before rushing at Bai so fast he seemed to warp and grabbing him by the neck, lifting him up off the ground as high as he could, looking as if he wasn't even trying "This is boring now... You're boring me.... I'm bored.... Wanna finish this up or something? I'm all for it..." he said calmly, but there was clear rage in the tone of his voice and the look in his eyes...

"Did he just.... Teleport?.... Did he just fuppin' teleport?!" "...I think so... Or went so fast it gave the illusion of teleportation... Either way: Awesome..."

Sic smiled "Check. And. Mate."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 pm

At first, the western tiger just shrugged casually while flicking his ears and tilting his head. ”I dunno…I honestly don’t really feel too into this anymo-“

He would be cut off as he felt the hand clasp roughly around his throat, and, for a moment, a sense of pain coursed through his gaze while they maintained widened.

Down in the lock rooms, Corvou wore a somewhat concerned expression as he watched the screens, silver voids of his somewhat widened in an impressed yet overwhelmingly shocked and actually fearful way as he watched the sheer tenacity that Peter seemed to be acting in. ”Holy fuck- it looks like he’s about to crush his fucking neck in half…!” the drake spoke in a slightly panicked shout, unknowingly standing up a bit on impulse as he stared at the screen. ”What the fuck just even-?!”

In the stands outside, Haven seemed to be holding a similar, yet more calmly-kept reaction. ”Sweet mother of Hell, man- how the Hell did he even do that…?” he said, clearly impressed yet shocked at the same time. He leaned forward to catch a better glimpse, but he calmed down as his ears began to flicker. They eventually began lowering a bit, pinning down against his skull as he noticed the rage occurring down below. Slowly, he cast a small look over at Sicarius. ”I-I… Well, I think that you won your bet…for now… But, uh…sh-should someone stop the match right now…? It…seems like Petey’s out for blood right now…”

Despite his uncomfortable position and the clear amount of surprise that Bai gave, alongside the pain he was feeling from how he was being handled, the crossbreed managed a couple of hoarse, awkward chuckles before giving a slightly weak grin. ”Th-This was fun, b-but… G-Go ahead, you little fucker… Finish the match, by all means…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Pete raised his hand in a karate chop fashion "I don't want to kill you, but I want to make this really painful and quick, so I'mma do this." He said before using his free hand to grab Bai's wrist and pull his arm out place as slowly as he could...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 pm

”Y-Yeah, sure, make it painful and qui-“

This quote was actually beginning to be spoken in a lighthearted rivalry, but whatever remaining words he had to say were instead replaced by a sudden, agonizing, and blood-curdling cursing scream that echoed throughout the very arena. With nothing to do to escape what was happening at the time, Bai simply couldn’t help but growl loudly while clenching his teeth, glaring down at the bear beneath him. All of the friendly rivalry he maintained seemed to be sent into oblivion with the look he gave. TH-THIS IS YOUR FUCKING IDEA OF QUICK?! FUCK YOUR ASS; THIS IS PAINFUL AS FUCK BUT YOU BET YOUR FUCKING ASS THAT THIS ISN’T EVEN QUICK- OH MY FUCKING-!”

Despite the internal horror and similar things that Corvou felt in response to the scene outside, the drake couldn’t quite avert his eyes away from the screen above him. Thus, he found himself only able to stare at the occurring happenings outside. He didn’t quite know it, but he was quietly yet fiercely growling under his breath as he clenched his hands so tightly that his nails dug into his palms in a vicious manner. Akihiko did notice this, and actually began to make a motion to try and calm his friend down. Before this happened, however, the Azuryn released a loud, growling, and threatening breath before briskly striding out to the locker room entrance. He glared into the stadium and at King Levious, a burning rage searing throughout his eyes. ”END THE FUCKING MATCH RIGHT NOW, GODDAMN YOU! IT’S CLEAR THAT PETER ALREADY FUCKING WON, SO JUST END IT BEFORE THINGS GET WORSE!” he demanded with a fierce bellow, making his voice heard throughout the stands and the stage itself.

Safe to say, Haven was both fearful and shocked as his other friend made his appearance. In reaction to his sudden outburst, the T-Devil’s ears struck up almost instantly, and he fell silent like some of the other spectators around him while keeping his eyes shifting between the dragon, the bear, and the tiger constantly. ”H-Holy Hell, this…just… Holy Hell…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Sic's reaction to Peter's idea of "Quick" was all colour draining from his already pale face "Did... Did I mention he's... Really not himself when he's angry?...."

Levios shrugged "Nah, let this play out, this is starting to get interesting..." he said with an unfittingly happy and sincere smile "Dad, his screams are bugging me..." "Aw, really? Okay, I'll end it now..." he said before speaking again into the microphone "The winner is Peter Born. Someone get a doctor or a healer or somethin' for the cat..." he said disinterestedly.

Pete dropped Bai unceremoniously with a soft thud on the dirt "I reconsidered and decided you needed more. Karma, y'know?" he said with a smile before walking away...

Skye looked at the screen in stunned silence "....Did he really fuppin' do that?!....." "Well... We saw him on the screen, so.... Yeah, I guess he did, it's live, it can't be edited..." "...Already got interesting... I was expecting it wouldn't happen 'til my first round..." "Hey, shut up, some guy got his arm ripped out of it's socket, now's not the time for narcissism..." Joey just flipped Ailin off in response...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Without any warnings whatsoever, Corvou immediately and briskly strode off from where he stood, uncaringly shoving Peter out of the way as he made his way onto the stage. His tail lashed furiously behind him as he crouched down besides Bai, who, by that point, was still conscious but seemed to be painfully murmuring something under his breath as his eyes shut rather tightly. As of that moment, he actually seemed to be shaking and shivering a bit while he clutched his injured arm. The sight seemed to both depress and enrage the man even further. Growling a mutter beneath his breath, the Azuryn quickly yet carefully heaved Bai over his shoulder, casting a burning glare up at Levios for a moment. ”Fuck your doctors and healers; I’ll take him there myself…” he growled darkly under his breath. It was clear that the weight of the situation was stressing the man out beyond belief, because, even without his semblance activated, clear pulses of his navy blue aura were constantly and threateningly rippling from his figure, and were bold enough to be seen even from the farthest seats of the stands.

While the pulses continued on, the teacher simply made his exit through the locker room once more. Although he was still clearly enraged, a sort of…sinister feeling seemed to creep upon him as he strode by silently.

Those who were in the locker room would catch him muttering and smiling sadistically as he walked by- but only if they watched him closely.

If not, then the only thing that would be apparent to them would be him carrying Bai off into the hallway and to the nurses for the moment.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Pete was barely staggered as Corvou shoved him out of the way, just continuing to walk, mumbling to himself "What an assho'e... That. Was awesome..." he said as he walked back into the locker room...

Sicarius, meanwhile, was running down to meet him "What the hell? He never gets like this! I mean, he can be kind of a verpa (Penis) when he's angry, but... What the hell?!" he thought aloud to himself, extremely stressed at Peter, his friend, doing such a thing...

ROUND ONE-ONE: PETER VS BAI.

WINNER: PETER BORN.

NEXT ROUND: ROUND ONE-TWO: PETER VS CORVOU.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2