RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Misaki scowled at the boy as she crossed her arms. both her ears all the while would twitch "Shut the fuck up! It doesn't matter where we are you will do it if you fucking want anyway! so lets just fucking go."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 13 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 4:30 pm

"Uh, excuse you, but yes it does fucking matter where we are, fuckass..." With a low, slightly annoyrd growl, Bai scratched his head vigorously for a moment before gritting his teeth and sitting up. He got up and walked to the closet, shuffling through his clothes before quickly pulling a longsleeved hoodie from deeper within the section. "If you're so paranoid about that shit, though, why don't you just stay here while I bug off, then? Apparently, we can't be in the same room together without my trying shit... Even though I never go far if it's in a public area, but oooooh, excuse me..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Misaki growled a little as she kept her eyes on the boy "Grrrrrr mother fucking fuck you then! "Misaki yelled in anger as she stomped over to her bed and flopped down on it keeping a solid glare at bai "Have fucking fun dick."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 5:32 pm

"Yeah, whatever... Same goes to you, fuckass... Go enjoy...tch, well whatever you're gonna fucking do..." Bai muttered. He adjusted his hoodie for a second before quickly walking towards the door, opening it swiftly before slipping out and shutting it abruptly in his tracks.

---timeskip this shit an hour or two forward---

Soon enough, the tiger reentered he room, his gaze locked upon the ground as he opened his door. He sighed heavily while murmuring to himself, though did seem to have a lighter mood than he normally did. "Jesus, the little shit likes to shop so much..." he said quietly to himself in an absentminded way, temporarily oblivious to the other person in the room. "Heh...spoiled little shit..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Misaki was reading a book when the boy entered. at the mention of spending money for someone misaki quickly looked up at bai. "Who.....the fuck are you talking about?"Misaki's mind raced as she began to think of what the boy could say "Is....he dating someone....and was just using me for fun..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Upon hearing the girl's words, Bai quickly looked up, his ears flickering snd pointing up for a moment. "Oh, fuck, I forgot that you were here..." he said in a slightly awkward manner while staring at her. He remained within this pause for another few seconds before slowly looking away and walking back to his bed. His hand reached into one of his pockets as he did so. "Uh...my little sister. I visit home every week to see the family... I always do something with my sister when I visit, too... We always go out to shop, or something..."

After saying that, he seemed to hesitate as he pulled a small box fr his pocket. He stared at it before shaking his head and lightly tossing it over to Misaki, resuming his way tl his own bed at a quickened pace after that.

"I fucked up and unintentionally rambled about some things. Tried to get out of it, but it was no use. In the end, she kept insisting that I get something for you and some of my other friends, too... So...yeah, enjoy or something. I dunno."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Misaki opened the box slowly smiling warmly as she seen what was inside box. Misaki put her book down and got out of bed before walking over to bai and patting him on the head "thanks for the something." Misaki said before kissing the boy softly on the cheek.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 pm

For a moment, the student merely sat there, murmuring under his breath as he blushed a bit. "Y-Yeah, yeah... Fuck you, but you're welcome..." he replied with a grumble, sighing afterwards.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm

misaki sighed as she sat next to the boy her ears pinning down " fuck you to....."Misaki murmured as she glared at the boy a slight bit of crimson coming over her face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 6:17 pm

"Y-Yeaaaaaah, sure... If that's what you fucking wanna do..." the tiger replied sarcastically. Sighing, he shook his head once more. "Hnn..if you're gonna thank anykne, thank her... She made me fucking do it..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Misaki sighed as she leaned into the boy "So what did you tell her?"Misaki said with a slight smile as she cuddled into his shoulder softly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 6:46 pm

An awkward laugh followed byba defeated groan left the boy's lips. "Ahaha...ugh... I just updated her on my life... Told her what my friends amd I were up to..." he began. "....I mentioned the thing with the Shiplord dipshit... She ended up backing me intk a corner and interogating me... Seemed especially pushy when I was picking that thing out for you, too..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:48 pm

"ohh maybe i should meet this little sister of yours then." Misaki giggled a little as she snuggled further into his neck.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 6:52 pm

"...Uh...sure, if you want..." Bai responded hesitantly while slowly shrugging. "...I...act a lot diferent when I'm around my family, though, so...fair warning..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Misaki smiled a bit more "Oh fun i get to tease you then......kitten."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 7:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah, go and have your fun, you fucking bitch-..."

Soon after beginning his first responsive remark, the crossbreed trailed off slowly, blinking quietly as he stared blankly at the wall in front of him for a moment. His ears flickered lightly as he glanced down at Misaki from the corner of his eye, his eyes narrowed.

"...Wait, what the fuck did you just call me?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 7:56 pm

misaki smiled as she leaned her head next to the boys ear "Nothing kitten~"Misaki said cutesy as she whispered it into the boys ear
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Bai shuddered in reaction to the repetition, groaning quietly in a minor degree of mock disgust and annoyance. "...Oh my fucking God, that sounds so fucking horrible..." he muttered weakly, shaking his head. He lifted one of his hands, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Ugh...God..."

Silence would overcome him for a moment before he took a deep breath, slowly glancing at Misaki once more. In a suddenly and oddly uncharacteristic enthusiasm, he winked at her while shifting the hand near his head around, giving her a sideways peace symbol next to his right eye while grinning a little bit.

"...Are you sure that it's nothing, Misa-chan~?"

shota voice engaged
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 8:22 pm

misaki glared at the boy for a few moments before a small smirk came across-ed her lips and she began to giggle softly "Pfff never do that again hahaha"Misaki smiled more as she fell back first onto the bed putting her hands on her gut laughing.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 8:25 pm

In a mock pout, Bai allowed his expression to turn angrily saddened. He lowered his hand as he began to pout, casting a joking glare at Misaki. "But Misa-chaaaaaaaan~!" he said in response, his tone whining.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 8:30 pm

Misaki laughed even more at this holding her gut as she smiled at the boy her ears perked up all the way as she began to roll around back and fourth on the bed.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 8:51 pm

At the display that he had created, Baihu couldn't help but smile a little bit in amusement, unable to suppress a couple of chuckles from escaping his lips. He turned around so that he fully sat on the bed, leaning down a bit while waving his arms at Misaki a little bit. "Misa-chaaaaaaaaaaan~!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Misaki laughed more as her smile widened "W-what?"Misaki finally let out as she laughed more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Bai blinked quietly, pausing for a little bit. His arms remained frozen in the air as he simply stared at Misaki with an innocent expression, his left ear twitching. "...I dunno. I just kept doing that because you laughed," he said nonchalantly, tilting his head a bit. With those words, he finally put his arms down, though continued to smile in amusement. "...It's nice to hear you laugh, though. ...Oddly enough..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 9:22 pm

a faint touch of crimson came over misaki's cheeks as she looked at the boy "sh-shut up...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next