RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 12:30 am

For a moment, Bai peered over at Misaki. Upon catching a glimpse of her smile, his blush grew a bit deeper as an uncomfortable scowl crossed his lips. "...W-Wipe that smile off of your fucking face, you fucking shit..." he grumbled lowly while scratching his head and looking back at the ground again.

Sighing quietly, he murmured softly under his breath, brushing a hsnd through his hair while in thought. "I honestly dunno what to fucking do, though... I never really go out that much anymore, unless I head out to one of the forests..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 12:40 am

misaki smirked more " Want to go out to the forest and have a picnic "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 12:43 am

Slightly dumbfounded, the tiger just stared at his companion for a couple of moments. "...Is that seriously what you wanna do...?" he asked with minor confusion and skepticism.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 12:46 am

misaki smiled a little at him " yea I I'm it sounds nice."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 7:52 am

...Okay, now it really seems like she wants to go on another date... Bai thought quietly while surveying Misaki's expression. Despite his inner thoughts, however, he allowed no traces of whatever he was thinking to surface and merely held his tongue on those matters before continuing on. Instead, he gave a small shrug while smirking a bit timidly.

"Uh...well, okay, then..." he would say instead, giving a slow, iffy nod. Scratching the back of his neck, he gazed down at his clothes - a contrast from his normal clothing, as he was actually clad within a simple, slightly baggy tank top, alongside a pair of athletic shorts - before flicking his ears and sighing awkwardly. "I'll... Uh...I could get ready now and go pick some food up at a my friend's place-slash-restaurant. We could meet up in, like...I dunno, an hour in front of Forever Fall, or something, and...yeah..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 3:27 pm

misaki nodded her head and gave a slight smile " Sounds good."Misaki gave a slight shrug before standing up and beginning to head out of the room her tail wagging slightly with amusement.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Silently, the tiger would allow his gaze to trail after Misaki as she walked off, remaining upon the doorway even after she would have departed. Sighing quietly afterwards, he finally averted his eyes from the entryway before glancing over toward the side of the room, reaching over and grasping hold of a duffel bag by his bedside. "...Jesus fuck..." he whispered to himself softly, shaking his head while quickly folding a spare sheet on his bed before slipping it into the bag. After doing so, he slung it over his shoulder before taking his own turn to walk out and into the hallway.

---timeskip to an hour later because timeskips yes---

Around the time that was agreed on, Baihu slowly walked out to the edge of Forever Fall that was closest to the City of Vale. Once he selected a semi-opened area near a few trees, he breathed a sigh before gently laying his bag down, taking care not to damage the edible contents inside. He opened the containment, reaching in past the foods that he had acquired and grasping hold of the sheet he packed, unfolding it and laying it out as flat as he could before placing the bag itself on top of it. Pausing after a few of the platters were retrieved, he brushed a hand through his hair while reaching for another set of food within the bag.

Rather than grasping hold of another platter, his fingertips found themselves clasping lightly around a small, folded note. From curiosity, the tiger blinked quietly before reeling it out and unfolding it as he did with the cloth. Afterwards, he found himself scanning the text that seemed to be written within it as he read:

Brooooo, it's about damn time you tried to go on a date, man! You're too pissy for your own good, and it would do you well to unwind like this with a pretty face!

Best of luck, man. Get some!

~Taeseung Kyon

After reading the message, the ashen-haired student merely lowered the paper into his lap, slowly rubbing his face.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 9:03 pm

misaki was walking towards the boy with a small grin she was wearing a summer dress that was a solid blue color with a couple of yellow flowers on it " Hey you ready to go?" misaki asked as she looked down at the boy noticing the note " Hey whats that? "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Upon hearing Misaki's voice, Bai immediately tensed up while lowering the hand that made contacted with his face downwards. Meanwhile, he swiftly crushed the piece of paper within the remaining extremity, coughing while crumpling it into a ball and stuffing it into the pocket of his shorts. Truth be told, he hadn't really changed from his dorm clothing, and the only thing that was different from what he wore earlier was a shortsleeved hoodie, which was zipped halfway up.

"N-NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL," he spoke rather hastily while laughing nervously. He pushed the note further into his pocket before slowly reeling his hand out, brushing it through his hair while shaking his head. "And, uh... Y-Yeah, I'm...ready to go, yeah... Just...needed to bring a couple more plates out, and...yeah..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 9:10 pm

misaki grinned as she tackled the boy " Give me that paper i want to see what it says!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Yelping lightly at the sudden lunge, the tiger released an agitated yet shock growl as he barreled over from being caught off-guard yet another time. As a result, he tipped rather abruptly onto his side and partially on his back, feeling the sore from earlier start to take effect again, though it was really only a small annoyance rather than an immense pain by that time. Thus, he was able to shake it off for the most part as he groaned in annoyance, outstretching one of his hands in attempt to shove Misaki away. "No, goddammit-!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 9:16 pm

misaki stayed on the boy "No! give me the note now!" Miskai yelled as she moved her hands on his chest then tryed to move them to his neck
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 9:20 pm

"No- fuck you, dammit! And that isn't even where it would fucking be, you asshat-!" Bai shot back in a rising, ridiculous tone as a small tinge of scarlet began to well within his features again as a result of the physical contact being exchanged. With a low growl, he quickly sat up a bit while grabbing Misaki's wrists rather suddenly, swiftly shifting the position so that he hovered above her while awkwardly glaring down at her. "Jesus fucking Christ- and didn't I tell you that touching like that is a fucking no-no?!"

...It was more than safe to say that he probably didn't notice what he had done at that moment while he spoke.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Misaki blushed a little as she tried to move " Grrrr let go of me then! " misaki snapped as she glared at the boy crimson rushing to her cheeks.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 9:31 pm

For a moment, Bai just returned the glare, although in a quieter and slightly confused manner. "What the fuck do you mean let go of-?" he started to say, though slowly trailed off as he seemed to finally realize the scenario. A few seconds of silence would pass before he froze, though eventually and gradually loosened his grip on the girl's wrists. As the crimson began to deepen upon his expression, he gave a low cough while sitting up and quickly scrambling off and onto the ground next to Misaki, grumbling under his breath.

".......Wouldn't have fucking happened to begin with if you didn't tackle me, damn you..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Misaki cheeks where a solid crimson now as she looked at the boy " This would have never happened if you showed me that fucking note! " Misaki growled a little " Its more fucking embarrassing with you doing this kind of bullshit then me anyway! fucking prick!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 10:14 pm

In a comically dumbfounded manner, Bai just silently glared at Misaki for a moment with his eyes narrowed and his jaw just the slightest bit open. "How the fuck is it more embarrassing when I do it?! You're not the one being constantly touched all the time in these motherfucking situations, dammit!" he said loudly, making frantic gestures with his hands in attempt to emphasize his point. Eventually, he breathed a low, growling sigh before gritting his teeth and reeling one of his hands into his pocket, quickly grasping hold of the paper and tossing it at Misaki's face. "You know what, fuck your shit! Read it if you fucking want!" he murmured before slowly shifting around and turning his attention back to his back while retrieving the rest of the food.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 10:54 pm

misaki took the note and started to read it slowly her crimson cheeks growing more and more " T-this is not a date! grrrrrrr"misaki yelled loudly before throwing the paper back at bai. " mother fucking grrrrr ill fucking kill them!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Bai muttered bitterly as he was struck with the paper while in the middle of retrieving the last plate, though made no effort to look over at the girl as he did so. "Bitch, that's what I fucking told him..." he hissed quietly while setting the last platter onto the cloth, sighing lowly to himself. Once this was done, he shook his head, rubbing his face lightly while slowly closing the main pocket of his bag and pushing it aside and out of the path of all the foods that were then displayed. Afterwards, he opened one of its side pockets, revealing a small plethora of drinks and whatnot that he retrieved.

"I guess that it's hard to believe otherwise when you're out on a fucking picnic, though... Tch... Well, anyways, the food's fucking ready, so...have at it whenever you want. Drinks are in the bag's side pocket; plates and shit are in the opposite pocket. I'll pick off of everything once you're done," the feline said in a low, grumbling tone before just completely laying back into the grass beneath him in defeat and a sudden laziness. Inhaling quietly, he merely blinked for a moment while intertwining his hands beneath his head and crossing his legs over one another in a casual manner while watching the clouds as they passed above.

The foods displayed seemed to all be separated in two different categories: entrees and deserts. The main courses were on the left side of the blanket, while the deserts were on the right.

Regardless of which foods were being looked at, however, one would be met with a rather fancy and high-quality arrangement- a normal occurrence from the restaurant in which they were ordered from.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Misaki walked over and grabbed a plate from the bag and began to grab a little bit of food " So where did you get all of this stuff? " Misaki asked calmly trying to change the subject from before.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 3:59 pm

"Uh...a place called the Ionic Serenade..." Bai replied with a subtle shrug, his ears flickering as he continued to watch the passing clouds above. "I work part-time there, one of my friends' families own the restaurant chain... It's a pretty damn fancy, actually, as...you...could or couldn't assume from the food..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 5:15 pm

misaki shrugged again as she finished getting her food together and grabbed a drink from the bag and sat next to bai " Its a nice day out....I....thanks for coming out with me." A slight flash of crimson filled misaki's cheeks as she spoke she was not used to being nice to people in this way but she felt as if it was needed here.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 6:47 pm

At the end of Misaki's first statement, the second-year blinked quietly while lifting his head a bit, catching a slight glance over in her direction. During the same moment that he noticed her sit back, he seemed to catch a glimpse of the continued speck of crimson laid upon her expression. In an initial reply to this, he just stared at her for a second before slowly shrugging in an awkwardly dismissive manner. "Ah...yeah...no problem, really..." he responded softly while shaking his head as the warmth within his own face deepened a bit. Afterwards, he sat up, rolling his shoulders for a short timespan before reaching over for his own plate and beginning to gather his own foods of choice. While picking off of the third platter or so that caught his eye, he tilted his head up the slightest bit to gaze at the clouds another time. "But, yeah...it is a pretty nice day today..." Should Misaki have been paying attention, she would have heard a small chuckle escape past his lips, and would also have noticed the faint grin that tugged at his lips after speaking this. "I guess it beats sleeping in a bit longer... Then again, I could probably accidentally fall asleep as things are right now... It's just so damn nice and peaceful right now..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Misaki smiled a little bit at hearing the chuckle " A little nap out here would be nice the sun is so warm."At that moment misaki stretched a little bit before letting out a small yawn and looking at bai some more before taking a small bite of her food and taking a sip of her drink.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 7:16 pm

Sighing softly after a second or so, Baihu shook his head before looking back down to focus on his food selection, unknowing of the prolonged glance that he received from the girl. "Heh, yeah... I usually prefer cold over warm on most days, but... Hell, this right here...? This is just perfect weather in general..." he said in a quiet, lighthearted agreement. He breathed deeply before scooting back a bit and besides Misaki, gazing up at the clouds while taking a bite of his own food. "Seriously, though... It's honestly on days like this when I can let go of shit for a little while and just enjoy life..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next