RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Ending the Day [Closed?]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ending the Day [Closed?] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ending the Day [Closed?]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Luz would smile happily as he put out his hand to shake his. "Hehe well aren't you a kind one my name is Luzige its a pleasure to meet you hehe."Luz would chuckle and look over at his Senpai to be. "Senpai your so mean hehe you should show your kohai and your cousin some love."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:23 pm

As Dante reached out to take Luzige's hand for the shake, Catharine merely eyed the two while sighing. She stepped off of her board, stepping on the closer end to send it into the air before catching it and tucking it under her arm. "I have little to no interest in doing that. Plus, I show my 'love' for him through familial rivalry, so he's fine," she spoke with a sigh.

Meanwhile, Dante himself just puffed his cheeks out while glancing over at Catharine. "Eh, that's just how our family's been. It's chill," he added with a chuckle, sticking his tongue out. Pulling his hand away, he slipped it and the remaining hand into his pockets while shifting his board into its hoverboard mode and slowly began to glide around lazily. "He's right, though! I mean, how else are you gonna get some friends?"

"I already have some pretty close friends, thank you very much."

"That aren't from the main group?"

"You're telling me this like I have even the slightest interest of finding friends other than them. They're all I want and need right now."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Luz would smile a little bit "Daw even he thinks you should hang out with your little kouhai" Luz would giggle a little bit as she smiled happily "Hehe senpai should be nicer to me all i want to do is hang out with her~"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Catharine merely stared at Luzige for a moment before sighing softly, shaking her head as glided a hand of hers across her board. The movement caused its wheels to concave and slide inwards, shifting it from its normal, wheeled mode to its hoverboard mode. When the Dust channels within it opened and began jetting out streams of varied Dusts, she dropped it, giving it a moment to secure itself above the ground before stepping onto it. "Today's my skate day. I got some kiddos to teach in a bit, and then I get time afterwards to practice on my own. Maybe another time," she said simply before hooking around sharply and gliding off towards another area of the skatepark. While she left, she could still be seen from across the park, and she seemed to stop some ways in the distance where there were younger kids and middle-aged teens in a group.

Dante, on the other hand, just clicked his tongue in sarcastic disappointment, shaking his head and grinning softly before glancing over at Luz. "Just be patient with her, man. She'll run out of excuses to give eventually," he chuckled while laying his own board down onto its wheels. He stepped onto it, but, with a swift movement, he rolled forward to do some fancy variation of a kickflip. In the process, his own board quickly shifted into a similarly-built hoverboard to Catharine's, and the vampire bat landed back on it and glided around for a few moments before turning around to casually look at Luzige another time.

"...Oh~! I got an idea, man!" With a grin, the Phaenin jet forward and back towards his new acquaintance, turning his board to the side so that he fully faced him before stopping and just standing on his piece of technology. "You know your way around a board? If you don't, you could just grab one really quick and join her little session over there! That isn't even a class that she teaches on an official schedule, anyways; most of the kids over there are her students, but this is more of a freestyle and volunteer day for her with the kids. Anyone's free to join her when she does this kinda thing~."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Luz would chuckle to himself a little bit. "Oh thank you for the advice hehe but I have to wonder why you would help me~"Luz would say in a small chuckle as he looked at the boy for a few moments the bug that he had following Catherine would start to go back into his skin on his right arm.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:45 pm

"Eeeeeh, what can I say~? I just like to help out when I can," Dante replied casually, grinning and snickering like a child as he did so. While doing so, he looked over his shoulder, peering over at Catharine as she appeared to be starting the session with the other skater kids afar. "...Thaaaaat, and it wouldn't kill her to meet some other people, anyways. It takes a while to get to know her, but she's-"

Before that statement could be concluded, the Phaenin teen watched as one of the kids separated from the group after a few explanations and discussions ended. Because of the fact that he had his attention on him, it was obvious that Lucifer saw how the younger skater approached a ramp near the group, and, while he managed to catch some air and gave a couple of effortless flips after vaulting off of it, saw how he stumbled a bit as he landed again and fell over. From a distance, the Abex could be heard shouting and laughing from afar as she watched the kid begin to roll around and whine- though in a somewhat ridiculous manner that didn't quite inspire any need for true concern.

"Nooo- dammit, Ethyn, that's the first time in two months, man! You ruined your streak, kid- get it together!"

As he both heard and watched the scene, the Bat Faunus just snorted while chuckling and sighing, scratching the back of his neck.

"...As I was saying, she's actually a pretty nice and laid-back chick when you get to know her. So...yeah, you just gotta wear her down a bit. ...Not to the point where she just gets pissed and annoyed with you, though- that's a big no-no~."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Luz would giggle a little bit as he watched her teach. "Hehe I think ill leave her alone tell she is done with her lesson don't need her attack me in front of the little ones."Luz would say in a chuckle. He may have been well crazy but he did care about people at times and well kinda grew to like his teasing target.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:16 pm

"Hey, whatever you wanna do, man," Dante replied with a shrug, smirking as he hovered around in a couple of repetitive circles before waving off to Luzige and beginning to hover off towards Catharine and her little class. "I help her whenever she does this, so I'm gonna be off for the meantime. It'll probably take roughly an hour, so you can just hang around or come back later, if ya want!"

With that statement, the bat gave another, final salute before blasting off to join the others.

Well enough, the little tutoring session that occurred had ended within a little bit over an hour's time. As both Catharine and Dante sat out for the meantime, they both watched the kids as they disbanded and began trying out the moves and tips that they were told within the hour. Of course, several of them fell on occasion - which did cause the two tutors to laugh and shout a bit in encouragement - but they all seemed to do well for the most part.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Luz would smile a little as he watched them when they would be done he would walk up to his new found senpai's with a smile and a chuckle. "Hehe you looked like you where having fun with your class~"Luz would say with a happy smile as he stretched a bit. "Senpai your so cute when your nice like that to so many students.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Upon hearing the voice that had been following her throughout the previous evening and for a part of that current day, Catharine didn't quite need to look at the source to know who it was. Midway into a sentence that she was about to speak to Dante, she went silent, inhaling deeply before exhaling in a similar manner. From the corner of her eye, she glanced over at Luzige. While she was about to reply to his statements, she would never really get the chance to even begin to do so as the vampire bat next to her jumped in quickly, instead.

"She's actually like this a lot, man~! Like...every time she teaches, and also whenever she's around our circle of buddies!" Phaenin shot back with a laugh, sticking his tongue out slightly as he turned his head to look at his cousin. Despite the stoic glare that he received from her, he never let his grin nor his enthusiasm diminish even the slightest bit as he gently and jokingly poked her in the side with his elbow. "Ain't that right, Cathy?"

The first reply that he would've gotten was a reply to his elbow-based gestures through the form of a palm to his face. In reaction to the touch, Dante released a muffled whine while flailing a bit, trying to shove the girl away while leaning back and towards the edge of the bench. All the while, the Abex kept a slight, yet smug and amused grin on her face as she continued pushing the boy back. Eventually, Dante himself slid far back enough that he actually slipped off of the bench and fell over. Rather than getting up as if it were nothing - which it truly was - the bat just laid there on his side for a moment before whining in a ridiculous manner.

To this, the goat Faunus snickered. "That's why you should watch your words, Danny," she cooed nonchalantly, sighing and shaking her head before glancing back at Luzige. Possibly due to what had just happened, alongside the better and more loosened mood she had been put into with the skating session earlier, she just gave him a small shrug as her smile faded a bit. The reaction could have been better, but it could have been worse, too.

"They wanna learn how to skate. I just teach them," she spoke in reply after a few moments, looking to the side as she noticed Dante finally beginning to get back up. Smirking, she rolled her eyes at him as he stuck his tongue out at her in an exaggerated and childish manner before giving her attention back to Luz. "Simple as that, really."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:15 am

Luz would giggle to him self a little bit as he looked at his senpai "Hehe your now cathey senpai hehe" Luz would say happily as he looked at her. For a crazy man he seemed to rather enjoy him self today and well rather calmer then normal. "Hehe senpai should act nice like she did in her class~"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:04 pm

As if slightly disgusted, Catharine shuddered and cringed a bit at Luz's initial remark, shaking her head in what seemed to be disapproval. Unlike yesterday, however, the slightest traces of joking intent were seen through the faintest smirk upon her lips while she did so. "Goddamn, kid... Capric. If you're gonna do the whole honorific shit, associate it with the name Capric, not Cathy," she sighed, lightly glaring at the bug boy for a few moments. "Only close friends and family can call me by my actual name and get away with it."

"Familial privileges, motherfuckers~!"

Those words caused Dante to be met with a smack, courtesy of the Abex herself as she reached over with her board and gently hit her cousin on the side of his head with it. In reaction to the strike, he shot his hands up and rubbed the newfound sore, whining once more in an utterly ridiculous manner while glancing over at his kin and pouting at her.

To that, the goat just stuck her tongue out and giggled a bit while putting her board down. "And also, I act nice to people who I know deserve it. Unless you're some random kid that I see that needs help, you probably won't get my compassion right off the bat," the girl added with a smirk.

"In other words, she likes to play hard to get- but with making friends in general, and not specifically with boyfriends or shit like that~."

"If wanting get to know someone to see if you can act like yourself around them is 'playing hard to get', then yeah, I guess I do. Bite me."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:22 pm

Luz would chuckle a little bit he was not to hurt about what she said at all. "Hehe well how can expect people to act nice to the fake you?"Luz would chuckle a little bit at her. "After all how can you expect them to be real to you if your not real to them?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 pm

"I never said that I was expecting them to be nice to me, regardless if they're I'm acting like this, or acting how I do around my friends. ...And, by the way, I'd be acting 'real' myself no matter what in any scenario since this is just how I am," Catharine replied simply. She got up from the bench as she reached over to grasp her board, shifting it back to its skating mode before setting it on the ground and rolling it a few feet forwards. Once it had gotten away a bit, she stepped forwards quickly and secured one of her feet onto it, keeping her balance as her momentum brought her forwards with the board, as well. "I observe, is what I do; I observe to see if the people who talk to me are actually good people, despite whatever facades they present when I first meet them."

She paused for a moment, leaning back towards the edge of the board behind her. In reaction, the front of the board tipped upwards, but she kept her balance as she swiftly and smoothly shifted her footing a bit so that her left foot rested on the farther tip of her beloved Midnight Dancer. For a few seconds, she remained this way and tilted a bit so that both edges of the skateboard were off of the ground, and she was just balancing on the hind wheels below. Once this was done, she smirked lightly and glanced back at both Dante and Luz as she begun to turn the board to fully face them.

"I look for the people who act real from the beginning- the ones who don't let others hold them down for who they are, and the ones who have a good heart. That's the thing about me; I tend to be able to perceive facades from actual personalities pretty well, even if someone's hiding things about themselves."

A quick pause would be taken as the girl slammed her left foot down, which, in turn, caused the board to lower onto all of its wheels. Once they were secured onto the ground, she just rolled an inch or so forward before stopping yet again.

"...If I know that they won't be hiding behind some fake persona if I let them get close, and that who I talk to will always be the real thing, then I'll let them see the real me. Because...honestly, I don't take bullshit from fakers. At all. If they don't wanna be real with me, then I'll only let them see what everyone else sees me as: a cold and critical shit who's even a buzzkill at times."

Stepping off Dancer, she slammed her foot down onto the closest edge of the skaterboard, vaulting it into the air. She caught it as it reached is highest point, sighing as she tucked it under her arm.

"So basically...I give as much as what people give to me. In terms of personality, in terms of realness... In terms of nearly anything and everything."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Luz would shake his head side to side a little "Hehe your a sad senpai at times aren't you hmm?"Luz would chuckle softly for a moment. "You know~ some one like me is good to be around~"Luz would say happily
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Catharine stared at Luzige for a moment, narrowing her eyes as if she were beginning to judge him. Truth be told, though, she actually agreed with his words- the first sentence, at least. After a second or so, this sense of agreement simply showed itself through a slightly amused smirk that tugged at her lips as she closed her eyes and shook her head, sighing. "Sad, huh...? Maybe, but it's really just more of being myself. It's how I work as a person," she replied calmly, shrugging a bit.

On the sidelines, Dante just scoffed sarcastically while lifting his fist into the air with a broad smile. "Aaaand that's why you need some other people to loosen you up and lift your spirits, man! Ya gotta let your guard down every so often to let people get to know you while you get to know them yourself, Cath!" he shouted in an energetic enthusiasm.

"Maybe sometime in the future, Danny," the Abex said, opening her eyes slightly to glance at her kin for a moment. They both shared gazes before the Huntress herself shifted her attention over to the bug boy another time. "And also, you say that. That could be true, but it couldn't be, either. Not trying to sound like a bitch, but I'll decide if I actually wanna be around you for myself."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Luz would giggle some at the girl "Ohh well aren't you just mean cant trust me when we first met."Luz would say jokingly as he would stick his toung out at her. "Maybe ill follow you tell you trust me.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:40 pm

"In all honesty, that's actually the best way to do shit~!" Dante called from the sidelines. His comment earned him a quick glance form Catharine, but he replied casually with a dismissive wave at a childish smirk.

Shaking her head a bit, the Abex just shrugged while looking back at Luz from the corner of her eye. "While I'd prefer you didn't, kid, it may be an okay course of action since you won't leave me the fuck alone otherwise," she said tiredly, sighing while rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Play your cards right and watch yourself, though. I'll wipe the floor with you if you get too close, piss me off, or annoy me too much before-slash-if I even begin to get remotely comfortable with you."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Luz would giggle happily like a little school girl. "Hehe yea! ohh what does senpai want to do first hmm?"Luz would ask happily as he watched the two. "Ohhh maybe take me up on that offer of a drink yesterday."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:22 pm

"Not so fast. I don't go out on people on the norm unless I've talked to them for a reasonable time before that," Catharine replied nonchalantly. "Getting to know them, and all that. ...And anyways, I could easily fix myself a drink nearly any time I wanted to."

"Hard to geeeeeeeet~.

"More like casual caution."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Luz would chuck to himself a little bit. "Ahhh your so mean all I want to do is hang out with you or a little~"Luz would say happily as he shot puppy dog eyes at her with a soft grin to follow up the cute expression.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2