RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Bu gave off a little growl as she folded her arms in anger "Whats the next thing you want me to do so we can get this all over with."Nu muttered with a little anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 9 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:25 pm

At that moment, Tai came bursting in "What. The. Fu-!!" Whoa! Whoa!! What's with the yelling?" "What the hell are you doing to the engines!?" she yelled in worry and anger at the two younger teens...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Nu simply pointed to Virgo "He did it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Tai looked angrily at Virgo "He did. What?" she asked with clear venom in her voice "I took control of your ship by it's engine... Sorry..." he said, despite him saying "Sorry" it was clear he was unapologetic, Tai calmed down for a second "You can only fly it with permission from at least three of the four founders of the crew..." she said angrily before leaving without another word. Virgo looked to Nu with a smile "Your sisters are awesome..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Nu sighed as she punched at vergo's arm with her right arm "don't mess with the ship agien!nu yelled with anger as she began to walk to her room.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Virgo took the punch and shrugged it off "You're not curious about the theory of mine?" he said cheerfully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:17 pm

"no"nu said bluntly as she left the room and walked down the hall
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Virgo followed after her with a smile "Well, you see, earlier I couldn't take control of the com-system for some strange reason, but when I got to the engine, I have control of the entire ship, so, my theory is that I can control stuff by hacking the power source, not just the object in question directly, I've been meaning to try this theory out for a while, but I always forgot to... Still don't know why I can't take control of the com-system directly..." he said happily, shrugging a bit at the end...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:24 pm

"Don't care"nu said obviously still upset about the ship
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Virgo smiled at her sincerely "Don't lie, you were impressed that I did it!" he taunted...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:32 pm

"I don't care."nu muttered as she walked into her room and sat down on her bed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Virgo laughed exaggeratedly "Hahaha, Of course you don't, you're never impressed by anything I do, ever... At all... Especially not 99% of the things I do..." he said jokingly, patting Nu on the head as he sat next to her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:47 pm

im impresses by what you do most of the time...."nu sighed a little scooting next to Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Virgo nodded smugly "So is most everyone, but truthfully, alot of the cool things I do is to impress you in the first place... Most of them... Half of them... But that half is clearly doing it's job and the other half doing their job as well... So..." he said, getting more and more awkward as he spoke more and more "So... Now I know that I can just take over the city by finding the main power source!... But chances are it's not in the sewers... I've looked all over them..." he said thoughtfully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Nu shrugged for a second "hey what do you want me to do now" nu looked into virgo's eyes for a second
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Virgo shrugged "Good question... Uh..." he said thoughtfully, at that moment, his phone started to ring "Hold that thought!" he said as he took his phone out of his pocket and answered it "'Ey!" "Virgo, it's Eve, it's getting late and your mother's worrying about you..." "Aw, okay, tell her I'm coming home now..." he said in slight disappointment before he hung up "I guess this is goodbye for now... See you tomorrow?" he asked as he turned to Nu with a sincere smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Nu sighed sadly as she kissed Virgos cheek "You could have stayed the night you know."Nu sighed a little as she got up and looked at Virgo
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9