RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Nu looked at him "What are you doing?"Nu asked as she walked up to the controls and looked at them for a minute.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow) - Page 3 Empty Re: The shadows personal mechanic (soot and shadow)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Virgo looked at her with curiousity "I just attempted to hack into your ship's com system, but it did not work... Any idea why?" he asked with clear confusion...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:11 am

Nu thought for a minute before speaking "one I don't know! Two don't hack the ship! Tai and Rei would kill you...."Nu sighed slightly as she looked at the terminal "If you want to use it you can just press the green button."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Virgo just looked at the green button "I wasn't gonna do anything naughty wit the ship, I was just going to see if I could hack it..." he said guiltily before turning towards the door "So where next?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Nu smiled softly "Please don't hack anything on the ship...."Nu sighed as she walked out the door "How about the gun bay its kinda the last cool place on the ship...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Virgo smiled at Nu as she talked about the gun bay "I see no reason why not." he said happily "By the way, is there anyone here I should be worried about? I know about your sisters and Prince Joeira, that's about it..." he said before they walked out the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Nu sighed as she opened the gun bay doors "Well you got Zero and her sister melody but they wont mess with you.....Err watch out for the grumpy ass in the cockpit she kinda already hates that i live on the ship..." Nu looked down for a minute her as she thought of when she first got on the ship.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Virgo laughed slightly "Who on earth could hate you, dear?" he said charmingly as he looked around the gun bay "This place is cool looking, don't worry, I won't hack anything here, the big guns are not my style." he said merrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Nu just simply laughed a little at Virgo's comments before jumping onto one of the massive ammo crates dangling her feet once she was sitting on top of it "No what?"Nu asked as she looked down at the boy a grin growing on her face somewhat slowly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Virgo looked up at Nu happily "I don't know..." he replied happily, climbing up onto the crate and sitting next to her, not so subtly putting his arm around her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Nu sighed as she looked Virgo in the eye's "....Nothing you want to do?"Nu asked as she leaned in some what closely and pecked Virgo on the cheek quickly "This is stupid.....But i sorta kinda like it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Virgo blushed slightly and smiled at the kiss "Well, I know for a fact that there's more people I don't know stuff about on this ship..." he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Nu sighed slightly "There's nothing fun to show you on the ship......And i told you every one that comes on here often.....Oh wait i forgot the twins and Pete........"Nu grinned as she said there names "There my friends....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Virgo looked at her with confusion "I heard your sister say something about her "Mistress" and I know for a fact I've seen a young girl with, like, snow white hair come through when I set up a hidden camera outside... Don't worry, I took it down, no need for it anymore..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Nu blushed slightly as she looked away "I-I dont like talking about her.....She scares me...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed "Yeah, fair enough... She does kind of look like a creepy possessed doll from a horror movie... Is she Pete's friend? I saw them come together a few times..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Nu nodded her head sadly "Yea......I dont like it when they come together....."Nu looked up into the ceiling for a minute "sooo.....yea."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Virgo looked at her curiously "Why not exactly?..." he asked with slight sorrow at his girlfriend's sadness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Nu Sighed sadly "I just don't"Nu said rather bluntly as she looked at Virgo "Just....Please drop it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Virgo looked at her sadly "Ooookay then... I'll drop it... So... What do you want to do now?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Nu looked down for a minute and shrugged "I dont know......What do couples do when there bored?......."Nu Smiled slightly as she spoke
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Virgo blushed slightly as he got an idea, but quickly thought against it "Hell no you're not doing THAT, wait a few years, dude!" "That's a good question that's very subjective... Wanna play video games?..." he said simply...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Nu smiled slightly as she layed her head on Virgo's lap "I guess....."Nu sighed as she looked up at Virgo "Your lap is comfy...Shut up..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Virgo smiled and laughed, petting Nu's head softly "I just realized how cat-like you are..." he said happily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

Nu smiled softly "Moew?"Nu giggled slightly as she made the noise ".....Err shut up...."Nu looked away for a second before looking back at Virgo "...Your like....A dog you know..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next