RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Violet smiled as a brief intercom voice came saying "This ship will be landing in beacon in 5 minutes please prepare to leave the ship." Violet quickly wrote down on a piece of paper "Seams talk almost over."Violet handed the note to sic happily.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shadow and The Whisper [Closed] [Introduction Thread]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Sic's smile grew slightly "I guess so... It was nice talking to you... So... Does this make us... Friends now?" he asked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:32 pm

Violet smiled and nodded her head yes as she stood up putting out a hand to help up sic "friend how nice."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Sic took her hand and pulled himself up "Good to know... I'll be seeing you later, Violet..." she said with a smile before walking toward the exit of the ship, waiting for it to stop and the door to open "Well then Sicarius, get ready for anything and everything..." the ship came to a stop and he was the first one out, he took his journal out one last time and wrote down "Edit 4: Danger rating: Friend."

{THE END}
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2