RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 Empty Re: All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Drae Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Nui giggled as she sat up once more and got out of bed, swinging her injured leg gingerly over the mattress before slowly and gently resting it on the floor. After confirming that her leg wouldn't immediately give out on her and cause her to fall to the ground, Nui stood. Walking over to her Ashikiabi, Nui smiled before reaching out her hand.

"Let's get going."

--Timeskip: 15 minutes--
Fortunately for the pair of girls, tonight was a rather opportunistic night to go clubbing. The music was loud, and there were dozens of people milling around, talking to one another or simply having a drink at the bar. Nui's eyes sparkled faintly as she took in the scene, her gaze finally landing on a pair of seats at the bar next to two other girls. One dressed in an oversized blue sweatshirt with blue hair, and the other in a sort of purple midevial outfit, with all the appropriate metal vambraces and even a tiara-like helmet. The two were speaking to each other- rather the blue-haired girl was speaking, as her white-haired companion seemed to be mute and communicated via a notepad- and they both seemed to be having a rather fun time.

"Let's go sit over there," Nui said, looking over to her Ashikabi- whom's hand she was still holding- and point at the two chairs with rather great enthusiasm
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross] - Page 3 Empty Re: All My Bridges [Crossover][Closed][RWBY x Sekirei Cross]

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Cori couldn't help but smirk and giggle quietly at her companion's tone and behavior, tilting her head. "Someone seems really chipper..." she spoke in a quiet tone, eying the girl for a couple of moments before shaking her head and shifting her gaze over toward the area that she pointed to. Shrugging, she gave a nod while stepping forward and taking her own turn to guide the other through the crowd. "Yeah, sure; whatever floats your boat," she would speak in a nonchalant agreement.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:09 pm

And so Nui ended up sitting next to the white-haired medieval girl with her Ashikabi to her other side a few minutes later, calmly sipping on some sort of sweet drink that she had already forgotten the name of. Glancing to her left, Nui observed that the blue-haired girl wore headphones in spite of the music that was already playing. She also noticed that said girl looked rather uncomfortable, and had a faint red tint to her features as she seemed to move to a musical beat that must have been emanating from her headphones. As for the blunette's companion, Nui noticed that she was rather small, but at the same time that she wouldn't be here if she wasn't at least a first-year at the Academy.

...Strange. I almost feel as if I know them, Nui thought, taking another sip of her drink as the thought crossed her mind. Looking over at her Ashikabi, Nui froze for a second. Recalling the first time they meet, now through the eyes of an emerged Sekirei. She smiled, her eyes still sparkling as she spoke: "Sure is nice to not be in a fight for once, isn't it?" She leaned back in her chair after setting her drink down in front of her. She was, of course, wearing her usual outfit underneath a pair of jeans and a shirt with a band name on it.

((Take a guess at the band name, Ryan))
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Upon seating, the lass got herself comfortable, almost immediately catching gazes with a nearby bartender in the process. Noticing the unsure look he had within the eye, she heaved a sigh while lifting her hand, which already had her ID card within its grasp. After noticing the identification, the man gave a slow nod, going on to slide a shotglass with a full bottle of nearby tequila over upon her request. Sliding her proof of identity (which was still technically fake regardless of the legality of her age) back within her pocket, she uncapped the bottle before her, pouring a fitting amount into the accompanied glass before grasping it and lifting it up to her lips. She downed it quickly, releasing a quiet breath while still maintaining a straight and unfazed expression. After doing so, she noted the remark spoken by the neighboring girl, which brought her to shift her attention to her.

"Eh...I guess, yeah," she said in a single-toned voice, shrugging while pouring another dose of the liquor into the cup. Lifting it up, she swirled the liquid within its containment a couple of times before downing it in a swift and casual fashion to the prior shot. "You know how much I've been wanting to smack a bitch, but...I guess it is somewhat nice to just hang around without any distractions for once."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Nui smiled, the two people behind her standing up and walking further into the room. The blue-haired girl raised a white and blue pistol before firing it into the air, catching the attention of everyone in the room and causing the music to abruptly top. The blue-haired girl had a smirk on her face, although her companion looked completely neutral to the situation.
"Alrighty then. I'm willing to bet there is at least one Sekirei in here. So instead of waiting for you to realize who I am I'm going to straight up introduce myself. The name is Zero. Sekirei number Ten. " Zero said, her gaze locking onto Nui from over her shoulder as her companion spoke in a soft, quiet voice.
"Lucy. Sekirei Number One" She said, causing Nui to nearly choke on her drink as the words passed through the air. Nui's face paled as the glanced over to the small girl, who was looking at Nui a little subtly.
Oh my fucking god. It can't be. Ten and One? Here of all places? Nui thought, trying her hardest to hide her trembling hand as she quickly downed the rest of her drink before turning to her Ashikabi. "Just ignore them, let's go. Now."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:01 pm

As the commotion increased, Corrine remained emotionless. Amber-hued eyes locked upon the two as they strode toward the central core of the room, never leaving as the shots were fired - quite literally - and the duo introduced themselves. Rather than acting in a state of panic, the shorter lass simply muttered under her breath while lifting the entire bottle of her beverage, taking a good swig of it and wiping her mouth before setting it back down on the bartop before leaning back in her seat and crossing her legs quietly. "Even if we were to go right now and escape the building before anyone else, those two would more than likely wreck havoc on everyone while following the crowd. We could be portrayed as innocent civilians who just want to escape for dear life and just haul ass out of here, or they may actually know that there's something up and that there's some other Sekirei in the area, which would rouse suspicion if we escaped among the first."

Suddenly cold and calculating, the sociopath gave a soft sight before leaning forward, looking over at the one known as Zero. By then, her stoic's expression had shifted into a piercing glare as she laid eyes upon number Ten. "And...judging by how that chick is looking at you," she began, "I doubt that we'd be able to get out of here, anyways."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Nui groaned in frustration, "Why can't we spend just ONE GODDAMN HOUR WITHOUT HAVING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF SOMEONE," Nui said, raising her voice as he stood up from the chair and drew Sun Dancer, the weapon instantly reverting to it's Tertiary Bow form as Nui glared at the two other Sekirei.
Zero smiled, "Thought so~" She sang, smiling as she watched Nui glare at her. "Oh come on... There really isn't any need for the hostility is there?"

"We going to do this or what, washboard?" Nui said, gritting her teeth in fury as she continued to glare at the blue-haired girl. Who apparently had the same issues as Cori with some people. "Why you little... There happen to be some people who don't care how big my chest is," Her opponent retaliated, raising the pistol to aim it at Nui.

While all this was going on, Lucy calmly walked over to Cori and sized the Ashikabi. Raising a note a few moments later.
-You're an Ashikabi aren't you? I'm sorry for my companion's behavior. She barely escaped her last match, and she's been feeling sore about it for a while now. I'll kill her later.-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:25 pm

While Nui picked her own fight, Corrine simply stared at the one who had approached her. As she seemed to silently judge her for a couple of moments, the sadist did the same, glaring at the other with a deadpanned look while creating fixations of her within her intellect. When she began to speak, the ashen-haired teen simply brought her gaze up to meet number One. "Yes, that's...correct..." she spoke within a monotone voice, nodding accordingly. A glance over at the rising action afar would be given before the shorter girl gave a quiet sigh, shaking her head while eying Lucy yet again. "Although...it seems as if you're implying that your friend there's going to win. In all honesty, I doubt that that's going to happen. In fact, I think she'll end up escaping the battle barely once more with her tail hung low between her legs, if she doesn't die altogether," the girl replied in a casual way, a slight, sinister grin tugging at her lips.

"And...excuse me for this. I'm sure you're a nice person, however..." She trailed off for a moment, reaching behind her back and grasping the hilt of her blade. Unsheathing it within a swift stroke, she stood the tip of it down onto the ground, leaning on it while giggling quietly. "Even if she does survive, you won't be the one to kill her. This is a game that my friend and I are set on winning...and unlike some other Ashikabi, I like to pick a fight or two whenever possible."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:45 pm

-I have no wish to fight anyone, Ashikabi- Lucy replied, not even flinching when Cori drew her weapon. She did have a knack for not showing her emotions to anyone though, so it would hardly surprise anyone.

"Let's see if you can dodge this!" Zero shouted, another shot ringing out as Nui strafed her opponent. Stopping to catch her breath for a second, Nui regarded her opponent with a bored expression as the music resumed for some reason. "Is that really all you have? I've beaten Ashikabi's who've put up a better fight," She taunted, seeming to disappear in a puff of leaves before reappearing behind Zero, her palm pressed up against the other girl's back as Nui initiated her attack.

"GUST!" Nui shouted, a high-powered blast of air causing Zero to be blown forwards and crash into the wall, dropping her pistol during her flight. Nui slowly approached the weapon and picked it up off of the ground before walking over to her fallen opponent, who was sitting up and rubbing her head. She had one blue eye open while the other one was closed, and she was gritting her teeth in pain.
"Could you have at least held back a little? I haven't even emerged yet y'know," Zero whined, abruptly shutting up as Nui pressed the barrel of the pistol against the other girl's head. Zero's eyes widened as she realized what was going to happen. "Oh no... Please, no," Zero begged, looking up to meet Nui's eyes, which were completely impassive and stone cold. As if the Archer had thrown on a mask.
"My name is Artemis. Number Forty-Seven," Nui said, squeezing the trigger on the gun.
A shot rang out, and a nearby tree had its inhabitants abruptly sent into the sky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back inside the bar, Zero was staring up at Lucy, who had somehow managed to wrap a spectral whip around the barrel of the pistol and pull it away before it could kill Number Ten.
"First Rule of the Game, as set forth by numbers One through Five: No un-emerged Sekirei shall be defeated prior to meeting their Ashikabi," Lucy spoke, her voice soft, quiet, and completely neutral. Like that of someone who has seen far too much death for their years. Like the voice of someone who didn't have anything to lose. Nui turned to glare at Number One, only to quickly pale as she got a massive chill down her spine. Tugging the pistol away from the whip, Nui dropped it in front of Zero, who looked up at Nui with tears in her eyes.
"Go find your Ashikabi. Once you do that. Then I'll defeat you, as per the Rules," Nui said, the fury fading from her eyes as she walked back over to her Ashikabi, holstering Sun Dancer as she did so. Grabbing her Ashikabi's hand, she dragged Cori out of the club with a simple: Let's go."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:24 pm

mobile post again aaaa

Raising a brow at Lucy's lack of reaction. The sociopathic sadist tilted her head in sudden interest. "Eeeeh...? Ah, I'm sorry...to be honest, I don't really care about whether or not you want to fight or not." She paused, somewhat unaware about what was occurring afar as she brought her blade up to lean against her right shoulder. "It's not like I'm giving you an actual cho- oi!"

Wifh that, the girl released a rather sharp and quick squeak as she veered forward suddenly, caught off guard as her Sekirei rushed by and hauled her off. While stumbling after the other and stabilizing her own stride after a second, the scarf-clad lass looked up at her companion. "...Awww..." was the only thing to escape her lips as she sheathed her blade, her expression suddenly childish and pouting.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:56 pm

"Unfortunately, neither of them have Emerged... which apparently means we can't knock them out of the game yet," Nui explained as she continued walking. The two were now in the parking lot of the club, the lot's only inhabitants being the two girls and another girl who was leaning up against a motorcycle, two steel gauntlets strapped to her waist as she watched the club doors with a wolf-like intensity.

"Trust me. I wanted to kill them both just as bad as you did. The only problem with that is that Number One would end up killing both of us instead. There is a reason she's labeled as the First Sekirei," Nui said, turning to face her Ashikabi with a sincere look in her eyes.
"The last thing we want is to be defeated this early in the game, Cori... and the last thing I want is to lose you."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:13 pm

The pout from her being slowly drifted away, a sigh escaping from the girl's lips as she shook her head. "Tch...that's no fun..." she muttered in a quiet tone, puffing her cheeks out slightly to show her disapproval. As she strode by, still hand in hand with her Sekirei as she continued to be guided off, she couldn't help but notice the person near the two-wheeled vehicle afar. Fiery voids of hers would blink while scanning the individual from a distance, though quickly shifted focus back to the lass by her flank as she began to speak once more.

"...You know, saying that just makes me wanna fight her even more. You should know how much I'm drawn to challenges," Corrine responded, her tone emotionless for a moment as she simply blinked. By Nui's second remark, however, sighing quietly while shaking her head. "As hard as it may be to believe, I'm not gonna die. I don't plan to, no matter what. Neither are you, for that matter; I'm making sure of that." She gave the taller one a grin, taking the hand that she held within both of hers and squeezing it softly. "...It's kinda hard to kill a sadistic masochist of a bitch, anyways, so...yeah, you won't be losing me anytime soon."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Nui chuckled softly before nodding. Yea I can see your point," She said, sparing the strange girl on the motorcycle only a glance before turning back to Cori.

"It's been an interesting night. How about we just go back to the dorm?"

---Scene Change: Natalie and Lucy---
"Thanks for saving me there," Natalie said, tiwling a straw in her left hand as she looked at her friend. Lucy merely stared at her with that same indifferent look she always does before raising her notepad a few moments later.
-Don't expect me to be here forever,- Lucy replied, and Natalie was tempted to ask how Lucy managed to write on the thing sometimes without even using a pen. Fortunately for her she thought better of it before actually saying anything. Instead she merely sighed before speaking again.

"Well... this place was a definite bust. I didn't feel anything when we walked in, nor when we started that fight. Whoever, or where-ever, my Ashikabi is, they sure as hell aren't in this building. And you know how hard it is for me to do anything as far as tracking goes outside." Natalie said with a bit of disappointment in her voice. Lucy merely nodded before glaring out the door.

Dammit Minaka. Why did you have to curse her so? This would be much easier on her if she could simply register her body reacting to an Ashikabi instead of having to be within three feet of them in order to feel anything. She thought, closing her eyes for a small moment before gesturing that she and her ally should get moving. Natalie accepted, and they disappeared into the night through the back door of the club.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:24 pm

While shrugging in a nonchalant fashion, Corrine gave a curt nod as she slipped both hands of hers into her pockets. "Sounds like a plan," she responded simply, giving a slight yet continuous smile as she began turning. Another glance toward the one afar would be given by her eyes as she pondered for a moment, though brushed whatever thought she had from her intellect as quickly as it had formed before beginning in the general direction back to the dormitories.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Nui smiled at her Ashikabi as she followed along, silently hoping that they could stay together forever. She closed her eyes for a few moments as she walked, the Vale city lights bright around them as they made their way back to their dorm. A song slowly started up in her head, and she quietly hummed it in time with her footsteps.

Back at the parking lot, the girl who was leaning on her bike slowly glanced at the pair as they left her line of sight. An MBI badge glittered on her shoulder as she watched them, fully aware of which one was a Sekirei. She sent a psychological signal to her Ashikabi to let her know she was returning before hopping onto the bicycle and driving off.

---End Chapter 2---
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 pm

---Chapter 3---

Nui yawned as she slowly woke up, her hand moving up in the air as she stretched in out before letting it fall back onto the soft form beside her. She rubbed the back of her bare hand against the figure before slowly and sleepily opening her eyes. The lids were heavy from drowsiness, and the memories of the previous night were quite fuzzy. Hell she had no idea how she had even managed to make it back, let alone why she wasn't wearing any clothes.

The one thing she did fully know, however, was that it was her Ashikabi lying besides her. she closed her eyes again as she smiled, her breathing relaxing once more as she curled inwards towards her Ashikabi absently. Needless to say the Sekirei's rather large "assets" were now pressing into Corrine's side, and combined with the fact that there was now a fully winged Sekirei who it seemed was trying to physically meld with her form without really trying, then the situation could not get very much better for her if she had been inwardly wanting this to happen at some point.

However, it was a bit iffy on whether the Ashikabi herself knew what had happened the night prior, and why her Sekirei (and possibly herself too) was naked and lying in a bed covered with rumpled sheets.

It didn't seem as though Nui particularly cared at the current moment however, as it seemed as though she had fallen right back asleep.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:22 pm

As her companion appeared to be making her temporary awakening, Corrine herself would begin to follow suit- although in a much more reluctant and sluggish manner. Having sensed the source of movement by her flank, she breathed quietly while giving a low, inaudible murmur, her brows furrowing lightly as she slowly reached a hand up to rub her face. While doing so, she yawned in a low and sleep-deprived way, seeming to die down movement-wise as she took a moment to fully register the form hat was pressed against her as she lay upon the bed.

In a gradual fashion, she lowered her hand limply before gathering a smidge of effort to glance over her shoulder, shifting against Nui's frame a tad while in the process of aiming a quick look at her. Despite the clear tiredness that crossed her expression, it didn't seem to take her too long to notice the clothing-lacking statuses that both she and the other seemed to occupy, and, afterwards, was driven to make an automatically obvious connection between what had more than likely happened the night before.

Her response to this revelation appeared to be a quiet sigh.

Soon enough, she moved a bit more, keeping the sheets close to avoid an overwhelming tinge of an infamous morning chill from causing her skin to freeze up. Slowly, she laid herself on her back and stared at the ceiling for a couple of moments before tilting her head and gazing over at her companion. Another sigh left her lips, though, after she had done so, a slight smirk of amusement began to tug at her lips as she lifted one of her hands, gently poking at the other's face with the back of her knuckles.

"...I can't help but feel like a lot of things happened after we got back last night..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:34 pm

"Mmmm... Yea but I bet it felt good for both of us," Nui mumbled as she woke up slightly in response to her Ashikabi's touch. "How are you feeling?" She asked, still keeping her eyes closed as she spoke. Her hair fell over her face slightly, and it sounded as though she was still drifting in her own half-asleep dreamland as she laid besides her Ashikabi. In truth, she looked extremely peaceful right now.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 am

Silence would overcome the lass as she closed her eyes, a soft breath parting from her lips as she pondered to herself. She shrugged after a moment or so. "Mmm... Oddly refreshed, truth be told... Perhaps it's due to whatever happened last night, but...yeah..." she said in a quiet, yawn-ridden reply, sighing before rolling onto her side to fully face her companion. Tilting her head a bit, she reached outwards, brushing some of the hair from Nui's eyes away as best as she could before scratching her head softly and burying half of her face into one of the pillows lazily. "I...honestly don't want to do shit today, though..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3