RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:51 am

Snow heard the song from downstairs "....Weird song, but it's nice I guess..." she said quietly to herself as she walked to the closet and checked around inside "Okay then, anything in my size?..." she thought aloud...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 6 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:01 am

Anjo finished her tea and grabbed her cup and poured it happily "I wonder if snowy found any clothes..."Anjo thought as she took a sip of her tea and began to walk up stairs.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:06 am

Snow kept looking for about half a minute, then found a suitable pair of pajama pants around her size and style, they were white with no pattern, after another minute of looking, she found no top her size that she liked, so she just sighed and decided "Against my better judgement, I'll just sleep in my bra..." she thought reluctantly, while she didn't really care for fashion, she wanted to look good anyways...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:08 am

Anjo kept walking up the stairs sipping her tea as she did "To bad snowy dint want any tea....it tastes so good."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 am

"I never thought I would do this in my boss' daughter's room... Snow though as she slowly took her clothes off, leaving her in her underwear, she slowly slipped the pants on and looked herself over in a nearby mirror "Hm... Not bad..." she thought aloud...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:17 am

Anjo opened the door quickly with her tea in her hand "Whats no...."Anjo was cut short as she seen snow half naked in her room as she did a thought crossed her mind of how big snow was "Not fair...."Anjo said as she finished her tea and walked over to her bed and sat down. After she did Anjo started to look at Snow more "Was there not top in your size...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:20 am

Snow shrugged "Nothing that was my size was really my style..." she said honestly before sitting down with Anjo on the bed and lying down "...This is a nice bedroom, by the way..." she said awkwardly
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:22 am

Anjo clapped and the lights went out before laying down next to snow "Its not fair that yours so big..."Anjo said as she looked at Snows chest with envy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:26 am

Snow at first didn't realize what Anjo said, being distracted by the fact Anjo turned the lights out with a clap "That's... A real thing?!... Wai-what did she just say?!" "Excuse me?..." she said, turning her head to face Anjo...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:30 am

Anjo kept looking at Snows breasts "Its not fair.....Why are you so big....when im so small..."Anjo said as she looked at snow one of her hands slipping on top of snows breast
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:33 am

As Anjo touched Snow's chest, Snow's face went back into an extreme blush "U-Uh... Please let go... A-And... Uh... Some girls look better with small breasts, there's no shame in it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:38 am

Anjo let go and crawled on top of snow and looked at snows breasts more "But other people like them more.......its not fair.....i want big breasts to..."Anjo said before laying her head on them "And they make good pillows! its not fair...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:41 am

Snow's blush intensified until it could not get any worse "Uh... Anjo... Uh... N-Nevermind... I'll... Explain in the morning... It'll take too long to do it now..." she said, trying to get off the subject she found embarrassing "Damnit! You kill people for her father for a living, you should be able to handle something as simple as a cute girl talking about your boobs!!" she mentally yelled at herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:44 am

Anjo's gave a slight pouty face as she clapped "Tell me pppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee" Anjo asked as she gave puppy dog eyes before laying her head in between Snows breasts
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:45 am

Snow rolled her eyes "If it makes you feel any better, I like smaller chests..." she said bluntly, just wanting Anjo to get over it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:55 am

Anjo blushed a little at this"Y-you do......"Anjo clapped again so the lights would go away and laid her head down on Snow "Your comfy....S-so im sleeping here...."anjo said as her eye's closed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:59 am

Snow's blush didn't dissipate, but she was having a hard time holding back a smile "Okay then, Anjo... Good night..." she said before closing her own eyes and falling asleep...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:04 am

Anjo Rolled off of snow and fell deep asleep next to her.

(Time skip to morning)
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:10 am

Snow slowly woke up, at first not realizing where she was "This... Isn't my apartment..." she said drowsily before noticing a weight on her chest, looking down at herself to see Anjo "Wha-?... Oh... Right..." she said quietly "I don't want to wake her... But I also want to get up... Ugh... Oh well... I can wait... I guess..." she thought reluctantly "She's so cute..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:14 am

Anjo was still asleep as she rolled off of snow and let out a small snore. and mumbled in her sleep "N-not there...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 am

Snow smiled as Anjo spoke in her sleep "Too cute... Should I...? No..." she said to herself as she got up, trying not to make any noises as not to wake Anjo and succeeding, slowly exiting the room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:24 am

Blue was walking down the hall as he seen Snow he grinned "So may i ask why you are half naked?"Blue grinned a little as he looked snow over "To bad your not into men...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:28 am

Snow flinched as she heard Blue's voice "A-Ah! I... Uh..." she stuttered before looking back into Anjo's room, then back to Blue "...L-Let's talk somewhere else..." she said before walking towards and descending the staircase...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 am

Blue followed with a grin as they reached the bottom blue spoke"So how was spending the night with me daughter?"Blue gave a smug grin "Also put on a shirt im not running a brothel here now im i."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:40 am

Snow rolled her eyes as she walked over to the couch "To answer your question, I really enjoyed my time with her, we didn't do too much, we watched a movie and went to bed, but... I felt a connection, as cliched as that is... And don't worry, I didn't do anything to her before we went to bed, she just said there was no guest bed ready..." she said bluntly "And I can put on a shirt when we're done with our talk, I should hope someone of your position could keep himself from getting distracted by a girl's chest for at least a few minutes..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next