RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:35 pm

Eve looked away so that Balif's phobia wouldn't act up "Sorry..." she said meekly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 2 Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Balif sighed sadly. "He was the towns librarian i helped him and he helped me........We read together taught each other but one day.....Lighting caused a fire to burn down the library....Before he left the town he gave me a book with the secrets on how to make bombs....He told me to use it well and protect the town."As balif finished he looked up at Eve "He.....Was a good man..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Eve looked in confusion "Then why did the letter seem so... Evil?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Balif looked down for a moment "i-i dont know......He has changed....."Balif sighed as he recaled memorys of a happy time.....Well sorta happy "He....Was a strange one.....He fought with bombs like me.....But he used his semblance in a way that made it seam the winds blew them into the Grimm as if......It willed it by the gods them self..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Eve looked at him curiously before again jolting her view away "What... Do you mean by that? "Willed by the gods themselves"?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Balif sighed "They never missed.....They always hit no matter what.."Balif sighed yet again before looking at Eve "How....Are your classes.." Balif asked trying to change the subject.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:57 pm

Eve looked at him with a smile and a small laugh "Don't change the subject!..." she yelled jokingly, giving him a tight hug "Fine... They've been pretty good, all things considered... Yours are...?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Balif smiled "There good.....All A's like always..."Balif smiled slightly as he looked at Eve "So....What should we do now..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:29 pm

Eve laughed a little bit "I'm... Not sure in the slightest..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Balif smiled slightly "Errr....Wana have sex?"Balif blushed slightly as he spoke "You...Know if your in the mood....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Eve blushed greatly "Balif... You're not the most tactical of flirts are you?..." she said with a laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Balif smiled as he kissed Eve "Do i need to be?"Balif chuckled as he spoke
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Eve poked him on the nose lightly "Well, dear, when you don't have the right atmosphere and both of you are sober, it's hard to get anywhere with such blunt words..." she said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 pm

Balif laughed slightly "Well.....Cant blame me for trying....."Balif smiled as he pecked Eve on the lips again
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Eve laughed "That I can't, Balif, that I can't." she said with a warm, loving smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Balif smiled slightly "So....What do you want to do?"Balif looked around the room for a second and sighed "Doesn't seam like much we can do here...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Balif smiled slightly "So....What do you want to do?"Balif looked around the room for a second and sighed "Doesn't seam like much we can do here...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Eve looked at him curiously "You don't talk much about your time at Clear Cliff... Mind filling me in on some things that happened there?... Did you have at least one or two friends there?" she asked with a warm smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Balif looked down sadly "Not really...."balif began to shiver slightly as he recalled all the things that happened to him "Is it me or is it really cold all of a sudden"balif said trying to change the subject
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Eve smiled and laughed "Not really, I just want to know if there was anyone else I should know about, maybe an old girlfriend who took the break up badly? Maybe someone who was bullied more than you? Sorry if this is kind of personal, but I'm your girlfriend and i should know..." she said insistently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Balif looked down for a moment "i never had a girl friend before you...."Balif gulped for a second "And the only person bulled worse than me is Sierra..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 pm

Eve tilted her head in curiousity "Who's "Sierra"... Was she a friend of yours?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Balif looked down sadly "No just a person that no one liked because her birth was a curse......"balif looked around as she shivered once again "Theres.....Nothing to cover up with..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Eve rolled her eyes happily, she sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around him into a warm, loving hug "Better?..." she asked before kissing him on the cheek...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Balif smiled as he looked at Eve and kissed her gently "yea....Thanks"Balif grinned as he wrapped his arms around Eves back and let them wander a little.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next