RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Tama had gotten back from her run going straight through the gates. Although she saw Arc there. Putting her panties on and her bra she walked over to him. "Heya Arc! Are you planning on joining too?" She panted a little because of jogging around the block. "Ahh.. ignore me. Sorry i look like this. I was dared to run naked around the block. I am quite happy it wasn't anything bad. They are very nice to me so far." Tama said as she blushed a deep red color. She was rambling, being half naked in front of her first friend was something she was not use to. "I umm.. Well we better hurry inside. Its pretty cold out here... right?" Of course she was rambling. How could she not be rambling. Opening the door and walking over to witch grabbing her skirt and shirt. Tama slid her skirt up and zipped it up and put her white shirt on buttoning the buttons up. "Arc! Would you like something to drink?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Inhaling deeply, the boy just shook his head while blankly keeping his gaze upon the ground beneath him. All the while, he still covered and rubbed the bottom half of his face, muttering to himself and ending said mutters with a long, muffled, and defeated sigh. "I-I...I don't..." he began in a quiet and awkward tone while slowly beginning to walk after his companion. Silence would befall him as he stopped and closed the door behind him. Walking over some ways, he sat upon the floor in which everyone was gathered upon before basically tucking his knees to his chest and hugging them to his figure. Afterwards, he gave a light groan while bowing his head down into the space between his knees and chest, rubbing the right temple while doing so.

"Uh...I-I...think a drink would be nice, yeah..." he muttered while still maintaining his position.

Should one have noticed other things, they would see both Sianna and Haven snickering at their newcomer of a friend.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Tama went into the kitchen and mixed some fruit punch with vodka. She swirled it around and then walked back over to Arc. She bent down next to him and touched his shoulder lightly. "Arc?" Tama said in a light tone. "I have your drink." She giggled as she sat near Arc. Her shoulder bristled against his. "Its good to know someone finally. I thought I was going to be here alone. Thank you for coming Arc." She still held his drink in her hand as she gazed at him kindly.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:04 pm

At the calling of his name, the raven lifted his head- though ever so slightly. He gazed at the lass from the corner of his eye, giving an awkward nod and laugh. "Uh...yeah, no problem..." he spoke with a nod. Immediately after saying this, he rested his chin upon the tops of his knees, sighing heavily and grasping the drink that Tama had gotten for him. As soon as he did so, he tilted his head back and just downed it, releasing a loud sigh of relief after holding the now-empty cup in front of his legs. "Uh...and thanks for the drink, I guess..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Tama took his cup into hand and went to go refill it. Giving him a soft pat on the shoulder. She looked to see a girl snickering at her. She had heard someone call her name. "Sianna, Truth or Dare?"

Tama asked as she was in the kitchen making Arc another drink. Making the drink a little stronger than it was. Walking back into the front room by Arc and handing him the drink. Here. A smile danced across her face. Her body language showed that she was a little tense although she was welcoming.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:01 am

"And~ in we go!" Leaf said, spotting an open room and dragging both Star and Amber into it, the door slamming shut behind them. The sound of a lock turning echoed down the hallway as Natalie once again glanced at the tablet before leaving the app she was on with a reluctant sigh. "I really hope she doesn't break anything," She said quietly before grabbing the jug of alcohol off of the coffee table and taking a large swig of it.

--FTB (Star, Amber, Leaf) [Fill-in Unavailable]--

After a good portion of time had passed, the sound of a lock disengaging could be heard echoing down the hallway. Natalie raised a hand to stop anyone from rushing over to check on them.
"I know how Leaf behaves. She's most likely stark naked and curling up against Star right now. She's also probably fading into sleep. If anyone opens that door, they will have more than a lethally pissed-off Koala to deal with."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:33 am

Nodding in thanks at Tama, the raven reached out and grasped hold of the glass before repeating the prior action of tilting his head back before downing the substance. Like before, he snapped his head upright yet again while holding the emptied containment in front of him, releasing a heavy breath of release while chuckling quietly and flicking himself in the side of the head while feeling a light shock cross his head. "Ahahaaaaa...thanks..." he said scratching his head while setting the glass by his flank. He looked to the side and at the girl. "I'll probably need a lot more, but I guess that this would suffice for now..."

Meanwhile, Sianna seemed to cease her laughter, instead falling somewhat silent as she sat up to look over at Tama. Blinking once, she hauled herself up into a sitting position, grinning. "Give me a daaaaaare~!" she beamed back in reply.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 am

Tama looked at Arc and couldn't help but giggle at the boy. "I dare you to dance around only in you bra and underwear for a total of 20 minutes." She said to the Scarlet Dancer. Gently she took his cup from him. Looking at the boy she winked at him as she got up from her seat and going into the kitchen making the drink stronger. Then coming back and setting it right besides him. "Here Arc. I got you some more. I made it stronger if you don't mind." Tama brushed her shoulder against Arc's as she smiled happily at him. The mask was still fastened tightly on her face as she put her knees to her chest. Her skirt was long enough to cover up any exposed panties. She looked at Arc happily as she giggled softly at the boy. "How is that for a dare?"She giggled lightly.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

Haven choked on the drink that he had been reserving ever since his arrival, abruptly slamming its bottom down on the floor and covering his mouth while attempting to compose himself. "Oh my God, dude, you-"

But, before he could finish his remark, his sister was pretty much already done with half of the dare. When he looked over, he would find himself looking at her with, well enough, only her bra and undergarments; each one of a complimentary shade of a light and frosty blue. By then, she was laughing in a rather enthusiastic and amused manner while stretching a couple of times and humming a bit. "Pfft, I thought you were gonna give me something challenging~!" she laughed before inhaling deeply. Within moments, she began moving around the room in a rather seductive way, her hips moving smoothly and slowly to ensure that those around would be enabled a crisp and clear view of the actions as she made her way around the room. Soon after beginning, she gave a quick twirl before continuing on with what she was doing, glancing around the group before pointing over at Cruc. "Truth or Dare?"

Having been watching the situation without much movement, Angelo rubbed his face once he finally decided to turn his attention to other matters. "The stronger the better..." he muttered while grasping the cup yet again. Like the first couple of times, he downed the liquid that the cup had to offer, though continued to hold it in front of his face after all of it was gone, rather than laying it on the floor. He breathed a deep sigh while laughing in a slightly more carefree way, knocking on the side of his head as he began to feel a light buzz strike his mind. Ahahaaaaa...there it is...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Cruccifix looked at Sianna with a silent, blank expression. Her eyes closed and her arms crossed as she leaned against the wall nearest the kitchen. She barely lifted her head to address the Scarlet Dancer, although it was clear that she had been arguing with herself for some time over what her response would be.
"Dare."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 pm

"Go undo someone's pants with your mouth only. No using anything else, and you gotta keep eye contact with the person the whole time," she shot back quickly before giving another graceful twirl and continuing around the room.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Tonma smiled as she sipped her drink "I kinda want her to do that to me or pete."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:21 pm

While Cruc's expression didn't change, her mindset sure as hell did as soon as Sianna issued her dare. I wonder how long it would take to watch that girl bleed to death, She thought darkly, her hand twitching towards her boots as she contemplated exactly how she would go about killing the Scarlet Dancer before she reminded herself that this was a social outing. Cruccifix silently ground her teeth for a few moments before looking at Natalie.

The sniper sighed before fixing the camera of her tablet on an unaware Rin shortly before Crucccifix evaporated and materialized next to him. The assassin was looking him in the eye for the half-second it took the force of gravity to affect his pants.

"Fucking... DAMMIT CRUCCIFIX!" Rin shouted, scrambling to pull his pants back up as the shadow of a smile found itself on Cruc's features before she turned to Arc and spoke.
"Truth or Dare?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Starshine had somehow managed to get out from between Leaf and Amber and started to get dressed. After a little bit Starshine immediately went to the kitchen, grabbed the biggest cup he could find and filled it with water, and began chugging down as much as he could
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:30 pm

A rather deep inhalation would be taken as the boy sat there and fondled with the glass a bit while gazing over at the assassin. A moment more, and the breath that he had taken would be exhaled in a somewhat loud way, a sudden grin stretching across his face as he waved his hand in an overly dismissive manner. "Aaaaaah...weeeeell, let's seeeeeee..." he stressed out, brushing a hand through his hair for a second. "Eeeeeeh...aaah, whatever; give me a daaaaaaare."

Though he still maintained a well majority of his mind despite his actions, it was...safe to say that the alcohol was beginning to take effect.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:40 am

Witch frowned as she seen shine standing up and walking over to the boy with an evil grin before curling her hand into a fist and throwing it into his gut with out a word as he drank.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:32 pm

Reaching forward Tama grabbed Arc's empty glass and winked at him. Getting to her feet she went into the kitchen and made him another glass although it was strong it wasn't as strong as the last. Walking back only to see Shine coming out of the door with Witch punching him. Tama giggled softly at Shine. As she sat next to Arc. Putting the drink next to him as she looked at the assassin that was going to dare him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:39 pm

"I dare you to climb the outside of the Sapphire with only these," Cruccifix instructed, revealing a pair of common cotton gloves and tossing them in Arc's direction. A small smile could be seen on her face as she went back to leaning against the wall, her gaze still locked onto the raven as she calmly gestured towards the door leading to the backyard. In the distance one could just barely make out the airship on the far side of the immense strip of land that included several race tracks, a shooting range, laser tag course, and a landing tarmac for whatever the Aegis family had in place of airplanes.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:44 pm

Starshine nearly did a spit take when Witch punched him "What the fuck Kary?!" he said trying not shout at her between coughing fits
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Witch frowned as she punched at Shine "My name is witch! not kary! and I hit you because your a big meany!." Witch smiled a little as she looked at shine "And I.m drunk so carry me!"Witch yelled as she fell into the boy
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Leaf yawned as she slowly wandered out of the room and down into the living room, scratching behind her ears absently as she wandered in and stopped halfway out of the hallway. She observed the situation in the room before shrugging and deciding that she may as well rejoin the rest of the world.

Even if it had felt so good to lay around in the bed.
Then Star got up and left. That had ruined it.

"Leaf, go put some clothes on," Natalie said, staring at the TV. She hadn't even looked at the Koala as Leaf wandered further into the room.
"Don't wanna hear it, Natalie. I'm at least wearing something. See?" Leaf offered, tapping the sniper on her shoulder before showing off the pair of lime-green lace panties she was wearing. However what most people would've probably noticed is that those panties were the only article of clothing Leaf was wearing.
They also probably would've noticed the intoxicating way her breasts bounced when she did a little hop into the air to show Natalie the aforementioned panties.

Natalie closed her eyes for a few seconds as she thought about the situation, Well... she is wearing something. She isn't wandering around naked like she usually does here, she thought. The nail of her right thumb caught between her front teeth as she contemplated her decision. Sighing loudly, Natalie released her nail and shrugged.
"Fine," She replied slowly.

"Yay!" Leaf shouted, jumping up in the air in excitement. Gravity working its wonderfully perverted magic on her chest as she did so.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Starshine let out a small growl "Figures you're the an annoying drunk" he said grabbing her by the hood and walking into the room with everyone else. As soon as he did he was greeted by the sight of Leaf's almost naked form, but seeing as how he had had all sexual desire forcibly removed from him just minutes before it didn't do much for him... only a little "Leaf as great as you look naked shouldn't you put on some more clothes?" he asked as he sat down, throwing Witch on the other side of the couch
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:49 am

Witch was now fast asleep in dream land as she crawled over and placed her head on Shines lap and cuddled it a little and let out a small snore
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:12 am

Completely sober Angelo would have simply stared at the assassin and gone on to attempt to change his decision at that particular moment. As for slightly buzzed Angelo...

...Well, there was still a lot of regret. However, it was most likely being overridden by the stupidity latch that was repeatedly being triggered within his mind. The boy quickly gave Tama a grateful, doozy glance before winking and quickly downing the drink that she had brought to him yet again. Immediately after doing so, he leaned back, performing a sort of kip-up motion in a swift manner and boosting himself back up to his feet. Striding over to Cruc, he gave a long whistle while scanning the items. "With only these on, eh...?" he repeated in quiet repetition while glancing at the girl. Shrugging, he laughed while casually turning heel and making his way toward the back door. By the time he had arrived, all of his upper body wear was already tossed to the side, and he was basically already down to his boxers. He opened the door, though, before running off, looked over his shoulder and scanned the group. With his free hand, he rubbed the bottom half of his face in thought before grinning and pointing over at Tai. "Yoooo, you, there! Truth or Dare?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Tai looked to Angelo with a cocky smile "Dare! Gimme a dare!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next