RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

+2
Paige weaver
MrBrough
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:55 pm

Starshine sighed deeply at the ridicules demand "Fine whatever" he said stripping off his coat and shirt revealing his muscular albeit pale physique. He threw them on a unoccupied chair causing a clattering sound due to the number of knives he had hidden in them "I don't dance so your going to have to settle for me shirtless"

Last edited by MrBrough on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night Spent In [TOD][Limited Skype Chat Members]

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Tama giggled softly. The big guys dance was really cute! Maybe you should try dancing like that. Tama laughed happily as she downed another shot. She stuck her tongue out at Starshine. Such a cute dance! Now shake them birdy! Tama couldn't help but laugh even more as she shakily poured another shot. I am losing. Hehe! Tama said to Natalie. As she down another shot, giggling more.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Starshine shot a glare at Tama "You've already got my shirt off dancing is a whole other dare" he said with annoyance "Anyway guess it's my turn to choose... eh fuck it Amber truth or dare"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Amber looked at Shine with slight anger before letting out a small sigh "Dare."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:16 pm

Starshine thought for a moment before casting his gaze over to the jug of alcohol and shrugged "Four shots of the booze in the jug" he said plainly

Last edited by MrBrough on Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Amber sighed as she took a small glass and poured some alcohol into it and drank it down and locked eyes with sic and pointed at him "Truth or dare?'Amber said plainly as she took her second shot down and stumbled slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Tama giggled softly as she looked at her watch. Five minutes had passed and she only needed fifteen more minutes. Giggling here and there as she looked at starshine, sticking her tongue out at him. Never no fun Starrrshinneee. Suddenly, she smiled softly then continued but this time she was slowly downing the shots before she laid her head on the table. Ahhh! No more. If I drink another I think ill pass out. Tama signed softly looking at Natalie and giggled softly. Can I admit defeat?
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Sic flinched slightly "T-Truth..." he said softly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Amber smiled as she stared thinking for a moment "Whats your darkest secret."Amber asked as she took another shot and smiled at Shine a little "You look kinda good with out a shirt you know that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Natalie smiled as she downed the final shot. "You could've admitted defeat whenever you wanted, Tama. I was just gonna keep on drinking until you finally gave up," She said, a small smirk on her face as she put the cap back on the jug. She had a nice buzz going, but that was just about it.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:09 pm

"I once killed a stray cat on accident and snuck it out of my village and threw it to the grimm..." he said, lying of course "Please no one get that I'm lying..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:16 pm

It was then that something happened that no-one could've predicted: Mizu. Drunk Mizu. It turns out that once Natalie had set the jug to the side, the fruity little devil had taken the opportunity to snatch it while the attention was focused on Sic. A few moments later, the pink-garbed girl was slowly tottering her way over to the bar before grabbing one of the drinks she had prepared earlier. If it weren't for her staff, she would have been knocking everything over.

As such when Sic finally spoke up with his response to the question he received upon speaking the word 'Truth', Mizu did the only thing possible. She called him out for lying despite not even knowing if she was right. "Liar, liar, pants on *hic* fire!" She shouted, leaning on her staff as she pointed a finger at Sic. A big, shiny, lethal finger.

"Fucking... didn't I tell you not to bring that with you!" Melody shouted, leaping off of the couch at the sight of a gun in Mizu's hands. The fruity witch responded with an 'I did', and it was then that the unfortunate Grimm Reaper realized that he was missing a weapon.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Sic flinched at Mizu's drunken words "Duh-I-I'm n-not lying!" he said before seeing the gun in her hands, giving out a yelp of fear before using his semblance to melt into the nearest shadow and get out of her sights...

Opal, meanswhile, was focusing more on the assassin than the witch, he turned to his sister "I... Don't trust her...." he whispered to her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Starshine sighed switching to comet and dashed at Mizu grabbing her wrist and pointing it upwards "Would you please let go of the gun now?" he asked staring her down with his now gold eyes
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:45 pm

Mizu turned her face towards Star, meeting his eyes and giggling as she started into his golden voids. "Your eyes are pretty~" She purred, relaxing her hold on the gun before slumping into Star. Meanwhile, a certain twin had decided to take advantage of the alcohol remaining in the jug to get what she wanted, which was evident by the fact that the aforementioned twin was now straddling her brother and pressing her body into his, more so in a very specific spot.

"Oh. Nii. San~" Garnet purred, rubbing on each syllable for the extra emphasis. "Why don't you put the book down and pay attention to the more... important matter at hand?" She flirted, continuing her assault on her twin as she slowly lifted the book out of his hands, completely ignoring his question from before.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:52 pm

Opal was decidedly unimpressed with his sister's flirting "Please, sister, not until I'm also drunk..." he said before gently pushing her off of him...

As Mizu's grip on the gun loosened, Sicarius faded back out of the shadows, now next to the twins "Uh... I won't ask..." he said before fading back into the shadows and then moving to his original place "Uh... Let's see... Ms. Aegis... Uh-Natalie to be exact... You must... I don't know... Make out with the person of most emotional value to you in the room... I don't know... I've never been to a party before, people make-out alot though, I've heard...."

At these words, Tai looked at Sic, then smiled to Natalie "Please let that be me..." she thought to herself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 pm

Stasrhine sighed as he felt the girl slump into him and gently took the gun out of her hand  with his free hand and picked her up with the other "So where should I put her?" he asked looking around "Also who owns this gun?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:20 am

Rin slowly raised his hand as Natalie took a quick glance around the room, her right thumbnail trapped between her teeth as she scanned potential targets. Dammit... who the hell do I pick? Melody is sitting there with her hand up in the air like a jackass- I should put a hole in her palm- and I'm just barely drunk enough to consider this. She thought, her gaze sifting through the crowds again before she reluctantly settled on someone. Well... at least it'll make this the best night of her life, Natalie thought as she walked over to Tai and smiled before leaning in.

"You've been waiting for this haven't you?" Natalie whispered, sparing another second before committing the dare. A solid two minutes came and went before Zero finally rose, looking at Opal before passing the baton. "Truth or Dare?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:26 am

Tai was breathless and blushing a deep red as Natalie rose "Best... Night... Ever..." she said happily, resting her head on Natalie's shoulder...

Opal looked at Natalie and rolled his eyes "I can tell what you're gonna do if I say dare, so truth... I'm not doing that here until I'm drunk, and I'm not in the mood to get even slightly tipsy..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:31 am

Natalie narrowed her eyes at Opal as a prior engagement with one of her business partners came to mind. So she was right. Seems like I've made a powerful ally in that Tensai girl, Natalie thought, cracking her fingers before she looked at Opal. "Truth, eh? Hmm... How many times have you had sex with Garnet?" She asked, a smirk on her face as she reached back and retrieved another full gallon jug of pure alcohol before uncapping it and taking a large gulp.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:33 am

Starshine walked over to the guy that had raised his hand and handed over the gun still shirtless with Mizu still cradled in one of his arms "Here you go man" he said as he shifted Mizu's weight now holding her bridal style "Seriously where should I put her?" he asked hoping to get an answer from somebody
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:36 am

Amber smiled as she took a drink "How about you keep her in your lap?"Amber said obviosly drunk "Thats where I would want to be put."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:36 am

Opal blushed lightly and rolled his eyes once more "That... Is a hard one... I never really cared to keep track of every single time... Uh... Let's see... It's in the triple digits, I know that much..." he said, trying to think of a number that sounded right "Uh... If I had to make an exact guess... Five hundred and... Seventy... Two?...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:39 am

"Five hundred, seventy-four dear brother," Garnet murmured, loud enough for everyone to hear as they all stared at Opal in shock. Melody had withdrawn into a slump, while Rin was trying to comprehend how that was even possible. "Uh... Okay then," Natalie said, uncappign the jug again and chugging the liquid inside.

There is not going to be enough of this stuff for me to wipe the imprint of that image off of my mind.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:41 am

Opal shrugged "I was close, sister..." he said before looking at everyone "Is that not a normal amount for a sexually active couple?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next