RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Purpose Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:06 pm

The doe sat and thought deeply about herself for a moment. Did she have secrets? She was slowly unsure if she had anything remotely embarassing happen. Did anyone know she was shy? Of course that wasn't a worry. That she was bullied? Painfully obvious. What could have been ailing the young girl?
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:00 pm

At the noting of the rather sour-sounding sounds that briefly played through the train's vicinity, Corvou clenched his teeth a little bit while narrowing his eyes a bit and seeming to wince a bit from pain and shock. In a limp manner, he outstretched his right arm on top of the eastern barricade of the car that he sat within, burying his face into the bend of his elbow while groaning. "Oh dear Lord- if this train is truly driven and controlled by your intellect, please make it stop producing such horrid noises to the ear..." he muttered in a tired, muffled tone.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09 pm

Lucy grimaced at the noises for a few moments, closing her eyes in slight pain as she focused on blocking out the sound. After she felt she had sufficiently blocked it out she began filling her own mind with some of the various tunes she had found and played on her lyre over the past month. Including the infamous Lavender Town theme song.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm

Pete smirked "Sorry, didn't want it zoomin' off without us... I'll put on a good selection to make up for it... Now, is it safe to assume that slower songs means a slower train and faster means we go faster?..." he said before An acoustic guitar started to play and the train started to move in time with it, slower than the last song, but still a reasonable pace. After a few seconds of instrumental the same voice from the first song started to sing about semi-philosophical nonsense involving stress, honour, love, money, lies, happiness, just things people seem to worry about these days... "Yep, it's tied to the speed of the music... Eh, I like it slow..." Peter said before leaning back into the conductor's seat with a lazy smile....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:46 pm

"That...is pleasantly better, I suppose... At least the tune entails a familiar and favored artist of mine again..." Corvou spoke lowly under his breath, shutting his eyes before burying his face back into his arm. His hand hung limply over the edge of the train car as it began moving again, catching the slight air as the transportation source chugged along peacefully. Thank...God...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Lucy blinked once as the new song creeped up on her. Abolishing any other creeping thoughts of what other songs she could possibly, hopefully, find for her ever-precious lyre she tuned in to listen to this song as the train slowed down. After a few minutes or so she slowly relaxed and began to sway in time to the music while Cruccifix leaned up against the wall across the aisle with her eyes closed. One would normally think this meant that the assassin was relaxing, but those who really knew her would know that she was merely paying attention to the song and everything else around her.

It was in this state that she could detect almost any movement.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:36 am

Lapis had grown still and her thoughts had hit a dull pause, a yawn erupting from her as she gazed at him. The music was comforting in a way, causing her to ball up a bit and wrap her cloak tightly around her frame for warmth. Her ears twitched gently to the rhythm of the music as she lay there.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Peter stayed silent as the song continued to play. After a few quiet minutes, the music died down, as did the train, and another song started to play, it was a slow, calm song that was a cover of a well-known part of the soundtrack of Persona 4, "Heartbeat, Heartbreak" "Oh, this is so very relevant... So.... Lucy, Lapis, Cruc, who do you think'll get their persona first out of the three of you?" Peter said, trying to make conversation as the train slowly made it's way to who-knows-where...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:53 am

"I dunno! I'm scared to see what will happen next at all." The doe gave a sheepish grin as she had herself wrapped tight in her cloak. Her ears gave a gentle twitch as she gazed at the male before her. "Besides, I don't know what my shadow will say. I'm not hiding much."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:17 pm

Pete smirked "It's not really what you're just hiding. Just what you've repressed... Like bad memories, fears, complexes, fetishes, negative opinions of people close to you... Things you would deny to yourself... Except times ten, because there's none of your good to balance out the bad..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:29 pm

Lapis gently tugged her right ear anxiously as she thought about herself. "Uh. Bad memories? Fears?" Her voice trembled almost as much as she was in the moment. "I don't think I'm ready for that. I was picked on a lot and that's a time I don't wanna really go back to."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:43 pm

"Weeelll... It's probably gonna be more deep and personal than bullying issues.... Like... It's... Jungian psychology, not Freudian.... That... Probably doesn't help the explanation... I don't even know the differences myself.... Basically, don't worry. If you got nothing really serious suppressed then the boss fight should be easy, if it even happens at all. If it turns out you're right then you shouldn't even have to fight it, you'll just be like "Oh, yeah, I guess that's true. Gonna have to work on that, huh?" and then a floating blue tarot card appears in your hand and a ghosty thing comes out of your Shadow! And that's how Personas are born.... And then you hang out with the Fool and you both get power-ups from it.... So that's pretty cool...." he explained half-jokingly. As soon as he was done speaking he could see the end of the tracks approaching "Ohp, end of the line! We might be havin' a boss fight soon, so get your weapons locked and loaded!" he said before pulling back the lever that caused the train to move into the neutral position, the song stopped and the train stopped moving at the end...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Lucy glanced up as the train stopped, having been momentarily lost in her own thoughts while the whole conversation that Peter had been having with Lapis had been taking place. She slowly got up from the bench she was sitting , standing up to her full height as wisps of aura concentrated around her hands. After a few moments they began to take the shape of two twin javelins, the same ones Lucy had used several times in the past.

"Hell. Hades," Lucy said, the right javelin materializing as it's name was called first, followed immediately by the second one as Lucy wrapped her hands around the mid-point of the handle for each of the two lances. She slowly approached the opening that would allow her to step outside and off of the train when a strange chill ran down her spine, and her eyes widened slightly as a feeling of familiarity overcame her.

It can't be... not her... Lucy thought frantically as she looked out of the train. For all that she could see here wasn't anything extremely hazardous out there at the present moment. However that didn't stop the assassin near her from climbing out and onto the top of the train to get a better look. Cruccifix stood crouched on the top of the train, constantly surveying the surrounding area as she drew her chakrams from their resting places.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Pete hopped out of the conductor's station and unsheathed his sword "Woah, the atmosphere here is creepy... And we're not even in a swamp...." he said idly "Hellooooooo! Come out, come out wherever you are!" he yelled out before he heard multiple hissing voices, calling out familiar phrases, then getting abruptly silenced "Rebeeeeel-gkh-" "The liiiiiiiiigh-...." "She is tainteeeeed! Arrrgh-!" "....Okay, that's kinda creepy.... Ripper-thingies?! Hello?! Who is "She"?" he said, getting quite freaked out "Ooooooooooh nooooooo, it's not her is it?" he silently thought "Izanagi, Orpheus, Apollo, Amon-Ra, let it not be her!" he thought in a silent prayer to protagonists passed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:17 pm

The doe cringed as she followed, clutching the long sniper rifle to her chest. Her heart thudded heavily as she followed, ears twitching furiously as she began to listen to all the sounds around them."This is scary. I don't like their voices at all."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:40 pm

When the train stopped, Corvou swiftly yet silently stepped out, his eyes narrowed behind the lenses of his glasses as he glared around cautiously. He remained silent for the most part while listening to the distant muttering and the comments that his comrades had to say, equipping himself with either half of Draconian Blaze. As soon as he did so, Ryujin glided by his side, its eyes glowing fiercely through the dimming atmosphere of the swamp-light terrain in a similar alertness as its host and master.

...Second miniboss incoming...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:55 pm

"Found you~" Cooed a voice from within the mist that had settled over the area as a dark silhouette appeared in the fog in front of Lucy. The figure approaching them had a physical appearance identical to the young Nightmare, save for the two obviously serrated blades in either of her hands as her figure grew gradually more distinct. A soft, maniacal laughter could be heard echoing off of the air around them as the figure's form became more and more distinct. After a few moments one could see the clothing associated with the Nightmare, just on a red-on-black pallete instead of Lucy's usual color pallete. The figure had black hair, cruel and sadistic crimson eyes, and all of her armor was an obsidian black. Her blades looked as if they were made of bone, and dripped a strange magenta liquid every so often as she dragged them across the ground.

"It's been so~ long since we go to play," She cooed again, Lucy tensing up visibly as the figure drew closer and closer. Now it was only standing a few feet away from her. "Isn't that right, NIGHTMARE!" She said, shouting the last word as she brought her right hand blade flashing up faster than one could feasibly track. Caught off-guard, the blade grazed Lucy's cheek as she jumped backwards. The Nightmare landed on the ground near Peter before dropping to her knees in pain as the liquid did its work.

Why does this hurt so badly? It's just a scratch, so why does it feel like she chopped off a limb? Lucy inquired silently as she glared at the figure. The only word that left through her tightly gritted teeth was the name of the Shadow they now faced.

"Wrath."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Pete sighed "Oh boy! It's you! Why am I not surprised?!" Peter said in a complaining fashion "Whatever, we know that you're awful, so just transform or something so we can beat you up and Senpai can get her Persona... Or do Shadows need the whole "You're not me" shtick to transform?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:10 am

"Attempting to talk with it more than likely wouldn't be the best way to handle matters... It would merely waste your breath and time..." Corvou spoke lowly, glaring at the embodiment of Wrath that stood before the group. Inhaling deeply, he allowed his body to relax as he leaned down a bit and closer to the ground, readying himself within a crouch-like stance. Either half of Blaze spun readily and skillfully within his hands, beginning to flare, spark, and pulse faintly as he allowed his aura to conduct itself throughout the figures. In a swift motion, he quickly brought the bases of both halves together, locking them into one another before sweeping the eastern extremity down to one of his holsters, slipping one of the firearms that created the Twins of Dracul out and deftly pointing at the enemy. While he did so, he continued to hold the full version of Draconian Blaze within his other hand, spinning it faster and more vigorously with each passing second and causing a blur of flurried pulses to exert from the piece of weaponry as it moved by his flank.

"Talk is cheap in moments like this... T'would be better to skip to the fight to force her to turn- especially if Wrath in her normal form is still as strong as she was before..."

With those last words, the reptilian gave a mutter beneath his breath before pulling the trigger of his gun, sending a minor barrage of Dust-fueled bullets toward the figure. While this happened, another tarot card with his corresponding Arcana - the Tower - fluttered down from a sudden and slight portal of light. In a swift motion, he shot his staff across its essence in a horizontal flow, shattering it into fading shards. As a result, Ryujin seemed to be compelled to focus its celestial being before summoning a sudden jolt of lightning to perform a crash course aimed directly for the Shadow as he continued firing.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:01 am

The doe had her long rifle propped up against her body, gazing through the scope at the shadow before them. Her finger itched a tad as it hovered on the trigger, waiting for a moment to strike.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Wrath chuckled darkly as Corvou spoke, her grin still as wide as ever as she lazily twirled hour blades in small circles. It seemed as though she wasn't particularly worried at all, and had chosen to completely ignore Peter as well. Her eye sparked in appreciation as COrvou combined the two halves of Blaze, and her grin turned into a smirk when she saw him pull out the firearm and aim it at her. She laughed loudly as the bullet flew towards her, her right blade flashing up so fast one couldn't tell if she had moved. What happened in the next few moments proved that she was far more powerful than she had been before.

The bullets, cut in two along the very center of their vertical axis, fell to the ground as Wrath flipped her other blade around and blocked Ryujin's impact with it. The resulting blast knocked her back a few feet, and caused the ground beneath her to cave in a small bit. The smile she wore vanished as she pushed against the being and drove it back. Flipping her blade back around, she kicked at the ground idly before catching the small doe in her sights. She smiled once more as she flipped her left blade around once more and crouched in a stance similar to that a rogue would take. There was a distortion in the air as Wrath vanished before appearing behind Lapis, her blade flashing out at her target...

...when it was met by a spectral purple lance. Shocked slightly by her counterpart's sudden appearance, Wrath glanced up to see the Nightmare's fiery resolve burning hot in her eyes. In fact her eyes seemed almost golden as her nine tails materialized behind her. A distinct spike could be sensed from Lucy as she shoved Wrath's blade back and lashed out with Hell, having used Hades to block the strike. The Shadow hissed as she leapt backwards, blades dripping as she twirled them around again.

"Why did you block that? You know you still want to see people bleed," said Wrath as the air around Lucy began to distort and glow a faint gold as Lucy's javelins flickered yellow. Wrath's eyes narrowed in what appeared to be recognition as Lucy took a step forwards. IT felt as if there were a second soul within Lucy's being that hadn't been there before.
"Of course. That self-righteous bitch is meddling again."

"It's nice to see you as well, Wrath," said a venomous voice that emanated from Lucy's body. The Nightmare herself seemed unfazed by it, and merely continued to stare the Shadow down as her own power began to continue it's rapid spiking. Wrath's lips curled into a snarl as she cracked her neck.

"It has been a while, hasn't it, Eun? You always were the type to meddle in 'mortal affairs' as you so kindly put it. Guess this means I have to get serious now doesn't it?"

"Not entirely. You just have to come back."

Wrath scoffed, "Come back? How can I come back to a girl who tried to deny my existence in the first place? What's more, is that she became a little introvert just to keep me from surfacing. Too bad she didn't manage to contain me before I took out all her anger on daddy dearest," Wrath spoke, obviously pleased by Lucy's shaking and obvious show of anger as Wrath continued, "It's a shame she fell though. She's become so soft now," Wrath added, "So soft that she feel in love with the same fool tw-"

"ENOUGH!" Lucy shouted, lunging at Wrath with Hell as the latter danced backwards gleefully.

"Ooh... touch a nerve, did I?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:32 am

Pete smirked at Wrath ignoring, but stayed silent as his ally's persona failed to hit the Shadow. As Lucy and Wrath had their fight and this "Eun" person was thrown into the soul-based mix, his smirk turned into a cautious, yet sincere and excited smile "Go on, Senpai... Say it.... Say it so she'll transform and we have a bigger target... Counterintuitively the transformed forms seem easier to fight..." he thought impatiently, standing his ground in case the untransformed Shadow chose to attack him "Little bit o' reverse psychology should do it,,, If this backfires then this could go really right or really wrong... Worth a shot!" "Senpai, I know you don't want to admit it, but that thing is a part of you still! The quicker you admit that, the quicker you can get rid of it!" he yelled to Lucy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Narrowing his eyes in response to the lack of connection with either one of his attempted strikes, the drake allowed a low, contemplating growl to rumble from the depths of his throat as he lifted his staff while continuing to spin it about, holding it over his shoulder and rather close to the left side of his flank as he leaned over and prepared himself for movement. As soon as the position was assumed, he lunged forward, starting to stop all movement from his weaponry within his grasp as he viciously swung it downwards in a beginning attempt of a strike toward the entity of Wrath once noting how the doe had been targeted. However, upon taking note of Lucy’s sudden, split-second appearance, he immediately tensed himself a bit while digging his heel into the ground, skidding across the terrain for a couple of feet to ease his momentum and cease himself before the collision that would have occurred as a result. Behind him, his tail would give a couple of hasty and powerful lashes as he watched Lucy’s sudden act of defense, and his figure still remained hunched over and cautious as he slowly began spinning Blaze within the hand that it was held within once again.

Though he kept his guard up on all levels while spectating from a reasonable distance, the man seemed to grow a bit less tense and begin to shroud within a minor shroud of curiosity, having caught up on the sudden, multi-personality display that the kitsune had produced soon after moving. In a gradual and cautious fashion, he straightened his frame out just a tad, but allowed his weapons to remain at the ready should Wrath have made any sudden movement- which was more than likely to happen some time.

”’I am a Shadow; the true self’… Although one is never eager to admit it, the thoughts that he or she has - regardless of positivity or negativity; happiness or sadness; calmness or rage - is all apart of their own entity. You can either deny it and cause a catastrophe for you and your companions, or accept it straight away, as hard as it may be to do… Gather your courage to admit your wrongs and satisfy yourself with self-acceptance… ‘Tis what I was driven to do, and ‘tis what you must do, now…”
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Lapis's knees trembled in fear as the slow realization of her near ill-fate seeped into her mind. She sunk down a bit, clutching Rus close as she began to position him once more, staring through the scope at Wrath. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she bit her lip, ears twitching furiously in a mix of anxiety and pure fear. "Don't deny it!!"
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri May 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Wrath chuckled as she kept her eyes on Lucy. "Aww... how sweet. You finally have friends that you haven't managed to scare away yet. I guess they haven't found out who you truly are yet have they?" Wrath laughed gleefully as she spun her blades around. Lucy's fists were wrapped so tightly around her javelins that one would thought they would break at the slightest movement, and the Nightmare's teeth were gritted so tightly that it was a wonder her teeth weren't cracking.

"Yea... they don't know who I was. I don't even know who I was before my memories were erased," Lucy muttered calmly, her eyes burning with an intense flame as she raised her head up to glare at Wrath. "I know that I've done things I'm not proud of, and I accept that. However, I also seek to change it. Every step of the way you've been there, taunting me endlessly. So now it's time I finally let it all out," Lucy said, officially breaking her previous record for "Amount of Words Spoken at a Single Time". She closed her eyes for a few moments as the air grew still, Wrath's grin growing more and more as the pressure built around them.

After a few moments of silence, the air around them kicked up in a violent wind, tossing their hair about as Lucy's lances dissipated into the aether around their forms. She opened her eyes to reveal irises that were now dyed a brilliant gold, and her voice, while still the same in tone, was now layered with eons of wisdom and knowledge.

"Let's settle this. Not as enemies, not as allies," Lucy said, closing her eyes as Wrath's grin vanished. The psychotic girl narrowed her eyes at the Nightmare as the air's movement ground to a sudden and unexpected halt for a few moments before Lucy's ethereal tails began to glow a bit brighter. A split-moment after, and her body exploded with a brilliant golden light. It seemed as though her tails fully materialized, and her javelins Hell and Hades appeared again, dyed in the same brilliant gold her body now radiated endlessly as she opened her eyes again.

"But as two parts of a whole," Eun said, standing her ground as she stared down at her perpetual half. It was like watching a lightbulb stare down a patch of darkness that was just out of it's reach to eradicate. Eun twirled the lances around as Wrath chuckled darkly, stabbing her blades into the ground and cracking her neck as a dark power radiated from her.

"Guess this means I finally have to get serious now, doesn't it? So as to not disrupt the flow of things. Plot dictates I fully transform before I'm defeated, after all," Wrath said, her grin returning as the darkness around her thickened.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next