RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:24 pm

The castle creature crumbled in the explosion "...Well done..." Peter said, the panic in him suddenly vanishing "...I though only people who alraedy had Personas could damage these things... Corvou, this is definitely different!" he said before running back into the room with the large pillow "I don't trust my skills without a persona, let'em have it guys! I'll be your Teddy-slash-Rise for now!... Except useless, 'cause I can't scan things.... Sorry!!" he said, clearly shameful of his cowardice, suddenly Pete's voice rang out throughout the dungeon "I'm such a coward, I can't even fight minor pieces of my own psyche.... Such a disgrace..." "Shut up, fancy inner thoughts projection! I know I suck!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Requiem Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:28 pm

Corvou simply stared after Pete as he rushed off, slowly lifting a hand and gently rubbing his face while sighing into his palm. "No worries at all, friend..." he groaned quietly into the clawed extremity before allowing it to finally fall limp by his flank. As soon as he did so, however, he looked back over hi shoulder and at the remaining Shadows before him. The moment that he did so would be the moment in which he shot the other hand of his up, deflecting a strike aimed at him by the humanoid figure within record time. Due to the suddenness of the strike, the drake ended up skidding back a tad from the momentum that the creature had exerted within its attack, though he stopped after a second or so. Lifting his gaze ever so slightly, he gave a low cross between a whisper and a growl while glaring at the monstrosity from the corner of his eye.

In a rather sudden fashion, he cracked his neck before his figure pulsed in a wild and bolder hue of navy blue. At the same time, he swung his forearm forward, launching the fighter that had aimed at him skidding across the floor in a similar fashion that he had done just moments prior. "...The protagonist always holds an inner sense of courage and bravery, despite whatever he or she says or does, my dear Peter," Corvou spoke in a low tone, though never shifted his gaze over to the room that the bear had frantically retreated into. Rather, he simply stepped forward and eventually drew himself into a sprint, swinging the eastern extremity into his target's forearm as it raised it in a a similarly-used defensive action that the dragon himself had just used. However, he swiftly hooked the remaining hand around, slugging it deep into the figure's gut. A wild pulse of aura was released upon contact, which only increased the distance and force that the thing was blasted through the air with before colliding with a distant wall. Not quite done at that moment, he quickly hooked both hands of his over to his waistband, grasping hold of either half of his Draconian Blaze. He shifted both parts directly into their tertiary forms before exerting a rather strong-flowing flow of aura within both of them and connected the both of them by their bases. As his enemy began to draw away from the wall afar, it would only be pinned somewhat abruptly back into it again as the connected staff pierced through its chest in a harsh and forceful way.

The cobalt wyrm had chucked his main piece of weaponry forward as if it were a spear with such strength that it was enabled to do so, and the aura that had flooded within it simply released several stronger bursts of aura, which basically put an end to the Shadow within a timespan of a few mere moments, if not at once over all.

Sighing while finishing his own work, he sprinted over to the fading body, grasping hold of his staff before parting it by their bases and beginning to skillfully and aggressively spin either weaponry piece within his hands while slowly setting his eyes over at the pillow-ridden room once more, though was slowly nearing the remaining Shadow as he did so.

"This is your story... You'll have to release your own courage sometime soon, and I'd say that this is the best scenario to do so..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:39 pm

The last shadow, the twitching, animalistic humanoid, merely ran away as it's allies were defeated and Corvou approached it, Pete looked from around the corner of the door "Uh.... Thanks, Corvou.... I wonder what they were metaphors for..." he said before walking out, staying close to Corvou "Hey Cruc, Lapis, you're fighting the next guys, okay?.... Sorry for bitching out there..." he said to Corvou apologetically "I have a big-ass sword with me at all times and I can't even bring myself to use it...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:41 am

The deer had watched the battle in awe, her eyes widened like a child when receiving something new, or making a new discovery. She gave a smile as she looked at Pete and nodded, ears twitching gently as she had her weapon unfold, and slung it on her back, teetering under the weight.

"Rus only works long distance. His barrel is too long for upclose and too heavy to hold up."

Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Corvou simply shrugged Peter's comment off, waving his hand in a casual and dismissive way. His expression showed little to no sign of emotion as he peered around the clearing, his gaze lingeirng after the last Shadow is it scampered off and out of view. It's fine. Just try a bit harder to compose yourself, next time." Sighing quietly, he undid his staff by their bases before hooking them onto his waistband again. "I understand that it may be hard for you to do so as of now, but your drive to participate in battle will be quite crucial, especially when we encounter your own Shadow."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Tama looked at Pete and smiled softly. She patted his shoulder as she contuined forward. Hime was strapped back on her back as she walked over to Corvou. "That was awesome! Can you teach me a move like that on Hime?" She said happily. As she slapped her fan that was currently on her back. The chunk of metal made a clack sound when she hit the thing. "I have a small katana so that could come in handy maybe." Tama giggled happily as she then continued on the path. "I want to be stronger. So that my clan members will be proud of me." The Tomilin mark was clearly seen on her neck as she skipped a little down the huge place.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Cruccifix nodded at Pete once as she followed, her grip on her chakrams tightening further as she began to slowly scan the area. Her eyes hidden behind their coverings as she slowly twirled the circular blades in her hands absently. Every so often she would vanish for a few seconds before reappearing a few moments later.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:04 pm

Pete started to walk away from the rest of the group "C'mon everybody, we can discuss such things when we're not in danger of dying a terrible, painful death at the hands of beings slightly more dangerous than Grimm!" he said as he continued forward through the dungeon...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Inhaling quietly, the drake held the breath he drew within his lungs for a moment before expelling it in a long, yet silent way. "Unless you shield yourself behind a demeanor whose fighting style truly consists of and depends on rage and internal instability, then I am afraid not," he spoke flatly before rolling his shoulders and continuing after the bear. Looking down at the boy's back as he followed along, the man shook his head lightly while muttering under his breath.

...I guess that's one way to put a simple, 'Let's move forward,' quote into words...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 am

Tama followed the group. A smile was on her face but could not be seen because of the mask. The right black eyes were focused on the outskirts of the dungeon. "Hey Pete, When do you think we will see your other half?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:30 am

Pete shrugged as ue walked "Somewhere between now and the day I die, that's the extent of my knowledge. However considering my love of cliche, he'll most likely be hiding behind a miniboss, I know that gives no context as to "when", but it's something to prepare for..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:13 pm

"There's something up ahead," Cruccifix spoke as she rematerialized to Peter's right. Her hands were still securely wrapped around her weapons, although she seemed a good deal more focused than she had seemed before that point in time.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Pete stopped dead in his tracks as Cruc spoke, he looked as far as he could down the hallway and saw two humanoid silhouettes, one was short, the other was very tall and had a noticeable reptilian tail "Look's like we found the miniboss..." Pete whispered, the two figures turned to face the group, the short one nodded and ran off, Pete frowned "Oh come on, Shadow Me! I know we're a coward, but the end result is the same whether you run or not!! Just more work for both of us..." he yelled angrily at the fleeing figure...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Corvou sighed quietly, rubbing his face before stopping by the true bear's flank. "...There's no point in shouting after your other half, Peter... If things are truly working along the same lines of the game, then we'll get to face your Shadow when we get to the end of this little dungeon," he spoke in a serious, monotone voicing. For defensive sake (and also to allow himself to be occupied with the journey forwards), the man had drawn either have of his Draconian Blaze from his waistband again, and was skillfully and vigorously twirling them within either hand of his while beginning to peer into the distance. Even with his visual contacts and his night vision intact, he could only make out the figure of the remaining silhouette afar, though nothing else. "Hm... It appears that it is a miniboss..." he muttered quietly in agreement. "Although...it does not quite appear to be of a special Shadow variety. In fact, it...looks...rather normal. Like a human. Not like a Gigas, but...a normal human."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:42 pm

Pete looked at the figure as it slowly approached "Uh.. Guys, it's coming this way... I don't like that..." he said cautiously, backing up a little to be behind the rest of the group, the shadow laughed menacingly as it materialized from a dark silhouette to a more visible creature to reveal... Corvou... "Not... Good... Not at all..." Pete said in slight panic "Uh... Congrats on getting your Persona, Corvou, I have the utmost faith in you that you can do it...." he said as he grabbed Lapis to use as a human.. Uh... Faunus shield...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:41 pm

(Because I doubt that the Revolution threads won't finish on the forum, I'm just gonna stick to the plotline that I have down in store for Corvou, regarding his connections to the Evolution. They aren't really known because I haven't really said anything about it, but I do have all of the plans for all of my characters and what's in store for them in a note on my desktop.I'll mention events from said plot planner as if the whole Revolution threads already passed, and if you'd like context or something, just tell me and I'll give them to you over Skype or something.)

In an achingly slow fashion, the drake slowly brought the movement of both halves of his staff to a stop within either hand of his, his eyes widening a bit behind the lenses of his glasses as he brought the weaponry pieces to rest by his flanks. Behind him, his tail would lash once in a sense of discomfort and unnerving all at once before falling deadly still. "Aaaaaaaaaaah...I really, reeeeeaaaaaaally don't like where this is going..." he said in a quick and stressed-out tone, the formalities within his voice automatically disappearing. At this statement, the newcomer standing parallel from him a good yard or two away gave a devilish snickering fit, golden voids of his narrowing as he stared at his true counterpart with a growing smile of sadism and craze.

"Eh? Why ever so, big guy...?" the neighboring dragon shot back in an overly curious tone, winking lightly at his true counterpart while continuing his snickering noises. Daring to step forward, he fraud reptilian eyed the original Corvou heavily, noting the fact that, although he seemed uncomfortable with the situation, he seemed to refuse to move from his position with the advance taken. Grinning even more in reaction to this, the Shadow gave a louder laugh while tilting his head a bit, his own tail lashing behind his figure in a growing intensity and speed. "This gives us a chance to sort your troubles out- to clear your mind! Oooooh- to reveal your secrets, and to actually talk out your troubles out with this little audience that's gathered up here right now! Yeah! Am I right?!" the freakish crossbreed beamed in a lunatic's happiness. "You can finally get that therapy that you've been mowing your mind over, yeah?! Finally get deep into the instability that you've been-"

Sharply stepping forward, Corvou quickly seemed to snap, silver voids of his narrowed. "Shut up."

The physical manifestation of the man's internal thoughts made a clicking noise produced by the roof of his mouth and his tongue, shaking his index finger to and fro in a minor shunning action. "C'mooooon, don't be like that! Both you and I know that, deep, deeeeeeeeeep down in that scarred heart of yours, you have some issues you'd like to talk over with someone- anyone! ..."

"...Shut up..."

"Patches of discrimination you received after your little accident..."

"...Shut up."

"Oooooooh, maybe how you lost lost the entirety of your family when you were just a wee little laddie...?"

"...Just shut up-"

"Noooooonononono- I got it! Why don't we fast forward...? We both know about your recent search through Forever Fall, after all...! How was it seeing the folks again...?"

By this point, the shadowy figure was basically laughing its ass off while watching Corvou slowly begin to fall apart from his normal demeanor. At the beginning of the encounter, the scaled man had completely steeled himself, and had braced himself as best as he could, having known that things like this would have been mentioned.

...Even then, however, he still found himself beginning to break down. Silver voids of his would cast a menacing glare over at his other half as his fists clenched painfully around both halves of Blaze, his whole figure beginning to skip the pulsing outlines that it made when he encountered emotions that he'd rather not deal with and just go straight into a wild, pyre-like imagery of cobalt all around him as he growled dangerously.

His semblance, for the first time in a while, was threatening to unwillingly release itself at any moment.
If it managed to overcome him, the results would prove to be catastrophic.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:46 pm

"Don't cry or be sad its okay you're a big kid face your shadow."

The deer faunus flailed her arms in the dragon's direction, trying to show him her smile. Her body shivered a bit at the sheer thought of encountering her own thoughts, but her mind was focused on aiding her friend.

"Give your shadow a piece of your mind! He's rude and needs an attitude adjustment or maybe a hug I dunno can you hug a shadow?"

Her squeakish voice rambled on for a moment.

"Just tell him he's being mean and this is not what friends do."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Tama took her fan out. She walked over to the dragon, then pressed her hand to his back. "Corvou." The clans member looked at the shadow. "We all knew that once we entered this place we would learn about each other in some way or form." She then let go of his shoulder, "Whatever happens here. We will not speak of it in the outside world. At all! I expect that when my shadow comes and you hear something that's foul you won't spread it."

Then letting a sign out of her mouth, she gave Corvou a reassuring look. "Its okay. We will be here to back you up." Pulling her fan out all the way. It let out a small gust of wind. It was fully out now as she stared at the other Corvou. "We will be right here. Helping you. Backing you up. From here on out. Whatever secrets that are expose will be buried here. Do you all agree?" She asked Pete, Lapis and Cruccifix.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:33 am

Pete anxiously nodded from behind Lapis "Yeah, yeah, of course, just don't let this escalate, please!" he said in a panic "I dun' wanna die here, Mr Shadow Corvou!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:24 am

(This is a link; cue the battle theme here.)

"Uuuuuuuugh, what sappy fucking bullshit!"
As he spoke this, Shadow Corvou's expression of amusement all around had faded rather suddenly, the smile that took his lips quickly replaced with a scowl of disgust as he gagged a little bit to emphasize his feeling. "Y'know what, if anyone here needs to shut their ass up, it's you guys!" He quickly lifted one of his hands, pointing at each of the party members who had just spoken; first going from Lapis, to Tama, to Peter. "You're so fucking naive, thinking that aaaaaaall of these troubles are gonna end with a hug. A fucking goddamned hug. It disgusts me to no fucking end! And you, fan girl- the secrets that you learn here won't be buried in this world! Hell, they'll be dragged to the very fucking grave with you the minute you step out of this shithole of a dungeon! And you're whole 'backing up' display?! Tch, don't make me fucking laugh! The Hell makes you think I actually want your fucking help?!"

Inhaling deeply, the fraud would give a low, devilish snickering fit that gradually rose in volume. The smirk returned to his face under his breath, though it would be displayed in a much more sinister way as he slowly directed his gaze over to Peter.

"And you. You little. fucking. coward. Do I really look like I give a shit about whether or not you wanna die here?! Eh?! Do I?!" A louder cackle escaped into the air as the faker clutched his face within a palm of his, seeming to have a field day as he broke down in laughter for a moment or so. "No! I really, really fucking don't! You have no idea how many times I've wanted to beat you're little fucking ass senseless from your overwhelming sense of cowardice, among a shitton of other things! So, you know what?! You're dying here! You're all dying here! And y'know what?! I'll be enjoying every single fucking moment that you guys screech and struggle in pain against me, because it's about damn fucking time that someone knocked you all on your asses! I'll finally get my chance to take all of the fucking hatred I have for everyone here out at last, and I'll enjoy every fucking moment of it!"

By then, the drake's sadistic other half had fazed into a lunatic's display. While still cackling to his heart's content, he glared over at the true Corvou, his grin stretching from ear to ear as he posed a simple question:

"Ain't that right, Corvou?"

At Tama's and Lapis's words of reassurance, the man truly did attempt to compose himself once more. A couple of deepened breaths were taken as a stress relief, though his background continued to pulse wildly within his aura as he glared at his other half. For the slightest second, the imagery behind him would weaken a tad, though only to combust to even wilder displays as his Shadow continued on. His growling increased in volume, and he shoved through Lapis and Tama rather roughly  while making his way closer to his counterpart. "Shut the fuck up?! T-The Hell do you even think you are?!" he screeched in a clearly enraged yet frantic tone. "You have no right to say any of this, you fucking dipshit bastard...! What do you even know about me?! E-Everything you're saying is just bullshit!"

"...Who am I?" the sadist afar asked innocently, his head tilting slowly in amusement. The swirl of shadows behind his own figure seemed to grow larger; a darker reflection of what was happening behind the actual dragon. "We both know the answer to that, man. We are the same person after all, right?"

That was basically the last straw.

With a final, loud, and inhumane battle cry of a growl and roar, Corvou's tail lashed violently to and fro as he sprinted forward. A clearly visible trail of his aura rose up from his eyes as if they were flames, shrouding both his vision and the entirety of his figure in a seemingly blue pyre. "...Wrong...! You're FUCKING WRONG!" he shouted through the clearing while hooking his right hand around and aimed a strengthened blow to his other's face.

Quickly, the Shadow lifted the matching extremity, blocking the blow with minor effort before he was enveloped within the majority of the darkness revolving around him. The sheer force from his aura's revolutions sent Corvou skidding back to the group, growling and panting madly in a seemingly irreversible enraged fit as he crouched lower to the ground, his finger curled as he maintained his berserker's fighting stance. Although he was returned to the group, he paid no attention whatsoever to them; silver, azure-glazed voids of his simply kept upon his other half afar.

Meanwhile, the shroud of darkness grew larger and larger. After a mere few seconds, it would explode with such force. Within the darkened vortex would stand a figure that resembled three things primarily; a werewolf, a Grimm, and, most prominently, a dragon. The Shadow stood high on its hind feet, its attributes obviously bestial for the most part, save for the fact that it actually had hands. Near its shoulderblades, he sported a pair of large, skeletal wings that were ignited within a raging blue flame. It was covered from head to toe in midnight blue scales, with its underbelly an ebon black. Its face was covered with an alternate version of a Grimm mask; the normal white parts would be black, and the red parts would be a lighter, yet still dark shade of blue.

With its tail lashing and flames slipping out of its mouth in a dangerous stream, it released a heavy laugh.

"Heheheheheh...jeez, I'm gonna have one fuck of a field day right now..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Pete looked at the shadow's new form with awe and fear, but then looked immediately to the real Corvou with anger "Well-fucking-done Corvou, you had one job! I hope you're proud of yourself, 'cause now we're fucked!" he said angrily before unsheathing his sword and pointing it at the shadow "And you, Puff the Dragon, if you think you scare me more now... Then you'd be right... But screw you, I'm fighting anyways, 'cause you're a miniboss and I'm the protagonist... Probably... I don't know which one of us is the hero, but it's probably me, Corvou or Ta- I'm rambling now, so fuck you!" he said before his sword opened up to reveal his crossbow, firing five shots, three at the shadow's head, one at the shadow's left leg and the last at it's crotch...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Cruccifix raised her own weapons in a battle stance as she glared at Shadow Corvou. She pulled up the small bit of black cloth around her neck to cover her mouth and nose before she strafed around the creature. As Pete was going on his rampage she teleported behind Corvou and spoke: "If not for us and our lives. Fight to see that wolf of yours again," She said before she vaporized once more and reappeared in the shadows behind Shadow Corvou, her Chakrams now on her hips as she held her daggers in her hands.

"Nothing personal," She would say as she drove the blades forwards towards the being's legs.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:13 pm

Almost instantly, Corvou looked sharply over his shoulder, casting a glare over at Peter. "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! I DON'T NEED TONGUE REGARDING HOW I SCREWED THE FUCK UP WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BUGGED OUT ON THE FIRST FUCKING BATTLE!" he snarled in a bestial tone, his tail lashing madly behind his posture. His hands curled and uncurled constantly in stress as he shifted his attention back to his Shadow, immediately darting forward and straight its way.

Meanwhile, the Shadow itself had its initial attention upon Peter when he made his first moves. In retaliation to the first three shots, it released a large, heated jet of fire at the arrows heading towards them, burning them to a crisp before they had come even within a yard's distance of its skull. As for the remaining two, the enlarged drake shifted to the side a little bit, blocking the projectile aimed toward its lower regions. However, due to the sudden shift, the remaining couple of arrows lodged themselves within its left thigh. This motion also caused the strike that Cruc attempted to land, though more focused on his left leg in general, much like the earlier strikes. For a moment, the figure stumbled a bit in its stance with the new sores in its limb, though quickly recomposed itself while glaring down at the party. In a swift and reflexive swoop, it whipped himself around, exhaling a large field of pyre while swinging its tail sharply in attempt to strike those around it.

While this was occurring, the true Corvou had managed to distance himself a mere few yards away from the heels of his bestial counterpart. Draconian Blaze bound together and spinning wildly within his grasp by then, he spun it wildly and skillfully within his grasp during his sprint, his aura being well conducted by that point. Noticing the flames beginning to near him, he quickly shifted the staff into a single hand of his, stabbing one of the edges straight into the floor beneath him after skidding to a stop. Due to the pent-up energy within the weaponry, it released a wrathful and strengthened pulse which actually parted the portion of flame that would have surrounded him and created a minor clear spot all around him. A loud growling and agitated fit would sound from that particular spot, even through the roaring tongues of flame being expelled.

"I... Will fucking... END YOU!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 am

Tama held down her words. Biting her tongue as she readied herself. She looked for a good time to use her fan. Although with Cruccfix attacking head on, Tama couldn't use her fan's power. Standing on the edge she could only do one thing so far and that was to protect Lapis. When he whipped his tail around. Tama pushed Lapis back so that she wouldn't get hit with the tail, unlike the Black haired clans member. Tama found herself taken with the tail. She was hit against the side of the building from the powerful attack. Her semblance took effect suddenly as the pain did not phase her at all. She quickly got to her feet as her shoulder was dislocated. The shoulder looked deformed as it hung in an awkward angle. Tama took the dislocated shoulder and popped it back in, in a calm manner.

Letting a breath slowly out of her mouth she hit the bottom of her fan as it opened up exposing a small katana. Taking the katana out of the fan. Quickly she worked as she saw the stupid tail swinging about. Taking the Katana and raising it over her head. She aimed for the tail, hoping to pin it to the ground. Then when the beast moved, its tail would hold the stupid thing down to the ground.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:46 pm

The deer faunus had staggered back quite a bit in preparation, once Tama had pushed her out of the way of the swinging tail, laying upon the ground as she slid the heavy weapon off of her shoulder and onto its stand. There sat Rus in all its glory, feathers tied around the barrel in a decorative fashion. Her teal gaze was focused as she bit her tongue slightly, gazing through the scope, ears twitching anxiously as she wished to aid her friend in this time of turmoil.

In that moment, Lapis would inhale deeply, lining the point to the Shadow counterpart. Her fingers would pull the trigger twice in succession, heart pounding as she prayed she had at leadt grazed the.... Thing.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next