RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Drae Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Cruccifix slowly looked to Pete as she made her decision, "I've been looking for something to occupy my time," She said simply, detaching her chakrams from their holsters as she twirled them in her hands calmly. She tapped the toe of her boot against the ground, the action causing a small metallic sound to emanate from the point of contact.

"Just let me know when you all are ready to leave."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Tama untied her weapon that was strapped to her back. What happens if i bet the crap out of my other self? Is that okay? You know.. Just to knock some sense into it. The large weapon hit the floor. Her black eyes glowed with anticipation. I wounder what my other self thinks like though. Tama smiled softly and then giggled as she looked at the shy deer. If you back me up. I'll back you up too Animal Spirit Deer. the masked girl smiled softly as she looked at the TV screen. So whose going first?
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Pete shook his head at Tama "That won't work, it'll only come back just as strong... I think that's how it works, it just won't work, that's all I'm sure of... Unless, you know, you do something stupid, like deny it's you, then you have to beat it to turn it back to normal... Anyways, since I seem to be the protagonist of this tale, I should be the one to go first!" he said before putting his hand through the TV, then followed by the rest of his arm and his foot, then his head, he yelled out from the other side "Oh, wow, that's cool! You gotta see this!" he said before he quickly hopped the rest of his body to the other side, unsheathing his sword as he did so...

On the other side, Peter was in a large, medieval castle courtyard in an autumn forest with a flat screen TV behind him connected to nothing "Nice to know that we already have an exit..." Pete said with a smile to himself, moving out of the way so the others could come in, he continued to look at his surroundings "I guess this is my Shadow's place... Not too bad for my dark side..." he said as he admired the architecture...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:08 pm

Cruccifix was the next to step through, her head popping out of the screen on the other side as she slowly immersed the rest of her form into the other world. She slowly placed on foot down on the ground before putting her weight on it and stepping completely through, her hands tight on the handles of Sentence and Execution as she looked around. She was tense, unwavering, her gaze shifting to each aspect of the castle as she stepped up next to Pete.

"Any clue where we start looking?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 pm

The deer would submerge herself in the other world antlers first, gently twitching her ears as she gazed around. Her rifle would unfold from its storage form before she would sling it onto her back, swaying a tad under it weight.

"I-Its awful dark...."

Her nervous demeanor heightened a tad as her ears frequently moved at the slightest of sounds.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Pete shrugged "I believe the word you're looking for is "Foggy" but yes, it's a bit low-visibilty..." he said before looking back at the TV "You two coming?!" he yelled what he expected was loud enough to reach the other world...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Tama put her head in first and emerged form the TV into the next world. Feeling her whole body feel the new worlds floor she slowly lifted her nose in the air and smelt the air. She didn't like this smell. Kneeling down on one knee sh felt the ground. Of course in her village Tama was known for her tracking skills. Although this was in the other world. Here she could feel no living thing in this place. She heard no footsteps. She could only feel those around her. She could smell something foul in the air though. Must be how the shadows smell. She commented as the clans member looked at the others. So who is the first person? I mean.. Who is the first person to go find their shadow?
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Pete shrugged "That'd be me, we're already in his... My-... Our territory... At least this is where he was on the TV..." he said with another shrug, he turned back to the Tv "Corvou, you hulking tank, we need you in here, we have no tank character!... At least I assume none of you can tank, you don't look durable enough to tan-nevermind, I'm rambling... Corvou! Get your tail in here!!" he said with obviously joking impatience before continuing to look around the foggy courtyard "This fog might be a problem... Now that I think about it... Yeah, to you who don't know, this fog is normal... I'm still rambling..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:07 am

An exasperated sigh left the man's mouth as he brushed a hand through his hair, gazing with a stoic's expression at the screen as the calling requesting him reached his ears. "Mhm, yes, I will be right there..." he sighed quietly before stepping forward. Like earlier, he first slipped his hand within the newfound portal, though quickly slipped his entire physique within the broadcasting device. Within moments, he would find himself with the others. Fully slipping within the alternate version of Forever Fall, the drake brushed his clothes off as he stood at his full height once more, looking around with minor interest.

"...Isn't normal. It isn't normal." Corvou stepped forward, arms crossed over his chest as he began inspecting the scene within silence. Several yards in front of the castle entrance, he stopped, tilting his head up in order to scan the building's structure. That is one important thing to take note of, too, actually. We must keep note about the fog levels here. If things are playing according to how they were within the game, then we should be fine- for now. However, once the fog begins to lift and the scene begins clearing up on this side, the Shadows will grow more active. It is hinted that, during that particular, fogless span of time, the Shadows grow even more active and agitated. I imagine that this world will become dangerous by then, so...like I said, we'd best keep our guards up..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:26 pm

It wqs at the exact moment Corvou stopped speaking that Pete heard a small *Thunk* from behind the portal backbhome "Did anyone else hear that?..." he said before cautiously walking around the TV, sword at the ready, what he saw that seemed to have made the noise was a small, steel briefcase, apparently thrown down from one of the walls, but he couldn't see anyone up there. He cautiously opened it to find five pairs of glasses, a brown, generic one, a pink, horn-rimmed one, a pale green, also generic one and two pairs of sunglasses, one pair being golden brown and seemed like something you'd find on a sci-fi action hero, the other being black and something that a secret agent would wear. Pete took the brown pair of glasses, suddenly it was like the fog didn't exist "Hey Corvou! I found some pairs of Teddie-Glasses, there's one for everyone!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:03 am

Tama jumped back hearing the noise as she was mostly long range and not short range. Her fan opened half way exposing the first two dots on it. Although instead of finding an enemy she saw a brief case. When Pete walked over to it. Tama was still on guard. When Pete opened it only to see pairs of glasses. ooh those look fun. Tama said in delight as she put the secret agent like glasses over her mask. Corvou, I think the pink ones would look good on you. Tama teased as she saw the fog clear up when she put the glasses on.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:02 am

Corvou simply stared at Tama, tapping the tips of his fingers upon his arms while looking around one last time before approaching. Ahaha- I think not," he replied in a suddenly blunt tone, though wore a smirk that gave way to whatever little amusement he had despite his currently stoic demeanor. Reaching down, he grasped hold of the pale green pair of glasses, unfolding them before calmly slipping them over his ears and eyes. Muttering under his breath, he glanced around the area, his tail flickering ever so lightly as he did so. "I already have some natural horns on me, thank you very much. ...Albeit two of them are broken now, but still."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

The fawn put on the glasses, blinking quite a bit as the fog went from her vision.

"These are...... So cool!!"

Her voice chirpped in a excited tone, gazing around for a moment as she looked toward the others. Her ears twitched at the noise, voids widening a bit in fear as she would scoot herself behind the dragon faunus, fingers curling into his clothing.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Cruccifix grumbled as she realized she was a bit late to grab a pair of glass, and as such was left with the golden brown ones. While they weren't too bad Cruccifix had to begrudingly admit to herself that they were not going to help her appearance any, and she instinctively pulled up the handkerchief to cover her mouth and nose as she put them on.

"Interesting," She remarked as the fog cleared from her vision. Her hands were still tightly wrapped around her Chakrams, and she was beginning to feel as if she should get ready for something.

She just didn't know what.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:48 pm

"Yeah, I know right? Teddie-Glasses, an adventurer's best friend in the dark world, named fo-Is it just me or is the atmosphere getting a bit dark?" he said  before looking up to one of the walls, there was a sillhoeuted figure that wasn't there a moment ago "Is that...?" The figure was short, it had noticeable bumps where a faunus would have ears and  it gave off an unnerving feel "You're not ready... Not yet..." the figure said, it spoke in Peter's own voice "Not ready? I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Get down here you Well-made Imitation!" the figure put it's hand out "I fear you might be right..." it said before it put it's thumb out and pointed down, as if he were an emperor judging a gladiator, suddenly a tunnel opened up in the ground beneath Peter's feet, he fell through it and yelled in fear before a larger hole swept up the rest of the group...

After half a minute of falling and screaming, Peter landed back first on what seemed to be a very, very large feather pillow before bouncing off it and onto a cold hard floor "Oww... What... The... Hell?..." He said, clearly out of breath from screaming, he slowly got up and looked around the room to see the walls resembled that of a Dungeon "Thank you, aura... That could've been alot worse..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:27 am

Tama was falling. She was also upset about the screaming Pete. He was loud, very loud. Grabbing her huge weapon and pressing a single button on the side. It transformed into a large gun. Aiming it at the ground, it was held between her legs to keep her skirt from flipping up. She shot. The kick back stopped herself from falling any faster when it jolted back it would leave a small bruise on her thigh although that would be it. Getting her the chance to land on her feet  where the small carter lay were she shot her gun. Her gun then switched back into a giant hunk of metal as she strapped it on her back looking around. Her skin pickled, but she sensed little danger. Is everyone okay? Tama looked at the bruise on her thigh. Just in case did anyone bring first aid? Stupid question to ask now, but Tama never thought of it.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:19 am

"Perfectly fine," Cruccifix stated. When the ground had opened up beneath her training and instinct had taken complete hold of her, and she had just calmly slipped in a bit of meditation before hitting the 'pillow'. When she did finally hit the 'pillow' she managed a triple-frontflip in midair before landing solidly on the ground a few feet in front of Pete.

Her grip on her chakrams had lessened a centimeter.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Corvou was only able to glance around for only a moment before he felt the ground seemingly gave out beneath him. Before he knew it, he was making his way deeper into the downward tunnel. Soon enough, he, too, caught sight of the cushion awaiting his own arrival afar. He mentally steeled for himself, his eyes closing and his body relaxing a bit as he continued his descent. All the while, his figure began to outline within a faint hue of navy blue; a sign of his aura beginning to kick into activity. A breath escaped his lips before he felt himself collide into the pillow.

At that very moment, he released a sharp and forceful wave of aura from his being, which launched him a bit further up as a result, though directed his launch to be a tad more vertical in comparison to the others. Because of this, he ended up comfortably landing back onto the cushioning. Opening his eyes slowly, the outline around him would fade away before he sighed quietly and began sliding off of his landing spot. A soft mutter slipped from under his breath as he began to brush his clothes down.

"I myself am perfectly fine. And...honestly, I'm most likely the last person you would wish to question about anything regarding medical aid or supplies..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:43 pm

The doe let out a nearly earsplitting shriek as she fell, terror sweeping through her as she helplessly flailed in the air like a bird falling from a nest. Uncoordinated, she would swing her arms into the pillow with a thud before the rest of her body hit it, tumbling off and righting herself into a sitting position immediately. Much to the girl's chagrin, both of her antlers were worse for the wear, each snapped to a different length upon her head as the discarded bits lay elsewhere.

"O-oh....."

She turned red in a fiery embarassed blush as she hid her face.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Pete continued looking around the room "Okay, first of all, where are we? It seems to be a dungeon, but... Anyways, second of all... I found the door!" he said as he stared at a steel bar gate near the corner of the room "I wonder what this is a metaphor to... It's my psyche and even I don't know... Seriously, a giant pillow in a castle's dungeon, what even?" he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:12 pm

Tama looked at Pete and signed softly as he rambled. Walking over to the doe she touched her antlers. "You okay?" The clans member asked, her deep black eyes focused on the doe. "They are a little shorter." Tama said smoothly as she looked away from the doe. "Please be careful Spirit Animal Doe." Giggling softly the Clans Member walked over to Pete and slapped his back a little. "Lets go through the door and worry about the Pillow later." Tama giggled softly as she was besides Pete.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Pete shrugged "I'm pretty sure that I have the right to know my own psyche's symbolism... It's a giant feather pillow in a dungeon, probably put there to break our fall, how could that not be symbolic.."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:02 pm

"That your a big softie" Tama teased as she went on. "Your maybe your a plushy?" Tama giggled, as she reached for Petes stomach and softly grabbed on to it. Of course Tama was teasing him as she stopped messing with him and walked over to the door. "I'm going first!" Opening the door was a little harder than it looked. Tama opened the door and stepped inside only to be greeted by weird black figures.

Tama smiled softly as she giggled. "There are weird black things in here! Do you think we can take one home and keep it as a pet?" Opening her fan swinging it in the air pushing the shadows back, Tama giggled. "Pete are one these things your shadow?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Pete looked at the dark figures casually, puttign his hand to his chin in thought "Yeah, I do believe those are minor shadows, little pieces of the psyche that come and go... The fact that they're here means that we might die right nowCORVOUHELPUSHELPUS!!" he said as he dropped his casual, thoughtful look for a more panicked battle stance, quickly unsheathing his sword. The shadows themselves quickly morphed into different forms, one of them morphed into a rather muscular humanoid, it was... Rather odd to say the least, it had jet-black skin, a purple mask with the numeral XI on the forehead and for some reason it sported a hot-pink horseshoe moustache. The second morphed into a large golem-like creature, reminiscent of a miniaturized walking castle, it was also jet black and wore a grey mask with the numeral VII where it's mouth would be. The last morphed into an extremely simple, vaguely humanoid shape, it was extremely thin and very bestial in it's stance, it was jet black except for it's mask, which was neon cyan in colour and held the numeral IX between it's eyes, it's hands had very long, sharp claws and it twitched like it was having a seizure, moving very unnaturally "Okay, yeah, we REALLY NEED HELP NOW!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Tama was afraid. She felt the skin of her neck prickle. Her hands were shaking a little, but it soon vanished. Taking a deep breath Tama walked in front of Pete. "Pete... dont they look kind of cute. Just put some bunny ears on it." Tama crouched down on one knee. "Imagine them hopping up and down wearing a pink tutu." Putting her fan on her shoulder, Tama pressed a red button as it charged up. "Heh, cute pink bunnies." Then it launched as it let out a huge boom. Hitting the castle like monster right on. when the huge bullet hit the castle like monster it was a huge explosion That barely grazed over the other two.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next