RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri May 01, 2015 11:16 pm

"Or you could surrender and fade away into the back of her consciousness now... Just a suggestion. It's piss-easy either way, it's just that one way we're less tired afterwards, the other we have more fun." Peter said casually...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Darker Side of Life (Crossover RWBY/Persona)

Post by Requiem Sun May 03, 2015 9:16 pm

"By all means; go on and get serious, my dear..." the dragon spoke with a low, growling sigh. His gaze remained narrowed while glued upon the other's being, and Draconian Blaze began moving within fiercer cycles within the grasp that it was locked within all the while. "I would rather not have my time wasted any more... It would be best if we just got this over with so we can press on..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun May 03, 2015 9:24 pm

"The sooner the better!!" Lapis managed to pipe up as she gazed among the bunch before positioning Rus again. Her mind clicked as she hovered over the trigger, not yet pressing down on it as she would watch the scene begin to unfold.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Wrath smiled darkly as she replied, "Careful what you wish for," She said confidently as the shadows around her thickened and became impossible to see through. After a few moments a high amount of energy blew through the area as the shadows were all blown back. The are the group was standing in instantly became enveloped by shadows as the sky darkened and a black fog seemed to settle over the place. The scene had become very eerie in a matter of moments, and what with Wrath's psychotic laughter echoing from all directions, one had to wonder if they made the right decision.

"In all honesty I'm not supposed to be the second miniboss... I just happened to be in the area," Wrath said, appearing simultaneously over everyone's shoulder at the same time. It seemed as though she could create endless illusions of herself at will, and suddenly the team found themselves surrounded by a large circle of Wrath clones. It was impossible to differentiate between any of them save for the slight delay in their actions.

"You wanted this right?" The middle-most Wrath said, taking a step forwards to identify herself as the real copy. "Then lets see if you can back up those words," She added harshly before she and all of her clones vanished from sight, her laughter still able to be heard through the miasma as Eun grit her teeth in frustration.

"What is it with her and this technique," Eun grumbled as she scanned the are around her, pushing her Aura outwards from herself in order to better set up a 360 degree visual of her surroundings.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Pete wasn't intimidated by Wrath's illusions "Yo Corvou, got any Ma- spells in that card o' yours?!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Rather than speaking a vocalized reply in response to the ursine's inquiry, Corvou bothered not to meet the group 'leader's' gaze as the card representing his Arcana gradually revealed itself within a shimmering light, immediately striking through its essence with his ever-spinning Draconian Blaze. As the subtle, light sounds of what seemed to be glass shattering, Ryujin swiftly lunged forward overhead, soaring and coiling constantly in the air above. With its little dance, it seemed to summon power from the heavens above as several bolts of lightning formed from seemingly nowhere. Soon after their creation, they instantly shocked downwards in numerous, heavily-strengthened jolts, aiming themselves for a good chunk of the clones surrounding the area.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Fri May 08, 2015 12:17 am

The now rather startled Lapis, who was clutching Rus close, began to open fire on the clones that surrounded the group. Her gaze through the scope would allow easier aim as she began to attempt headshots, heart racing as blood and adrenaline rushed through her tiny frame.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon May 11, 2015 5:24 pm

A large group of the clones vanished as the bolts made contact, only to be replaced with twice that same amount as the massive amount of clones began to laugh. The sound was almost deafening as the real copy appeared in front of Eun. She caught Hell as the blade lanced towards her, deftly maneuvering around the other girl as she brought her serrated blade down Eun's back.

The blade cut a gash down next to the girl's spine as Wrath happily danced around laughing. Her form, as well as the form of all her clones, darkened a good deal as Eun fell to a kneeling position. Her teeth grinding together tightly as she fought against the waves of crushing pain.
"Damn..." Eun grunted as she pushed herself up off of the ground, to Wrath's surprise.

"You can still stand? How amusing," Wrath cooed, burying her left blade into the ground as she twirled her right one around aimlessly. She kicked the ground once before stopping the motion and looking up suddenly to glare at Eun, "Guess I need to fix that, don't I?" Wrath added, her face becoming quite serious as as took a step towards Eun. At this time several of the clones would be rapidly advancing towards the rest of the party, and the oft-forgotten Cruccifix had now found herself spinning around in that bright pink dress that she despised so much. The clones certainly could take a hit, and based on the numerous scratches on Cruc's arms, they could very well deal one as well.

As her chakrams flashed in the air, a large group of the clones broke off to attack Lapis, Pete, and Corvou seperately. A good six clones ran off to block Lapis's shot and to hopefully end the poor doe, while the remaining 10 and 15 broke away from each other to attack Pete and Corvou respectively.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 11, 2015 6:15 pm

"Well done, Corvou, you have skewed this in our favo-" Pete tried to say before the clones were replaced before his eyes "Thaaaaat's not good..." he said, really worried about the situation. It didn't help when Eun's back was cut open "Oh shit... Senpai!" he said before rushing at the two, however he was suddenly stopped by the bars of a cage that had spawned around him out of nowhere "Ow! What th-.... Oh noooo..." he said knowingly, looking around to see his allies, as well as the shadow they were fighting "Damnit, Wrath, I told you to stay off of my property how many times now?" a bored sounding voice said from the forest before the shadow's clones were blown away by razor sharp winds that did not touch the party, nor their opponent. "And look now, you're even stealing my other half's life. I need that, you know..." the voice said with a tranquil fury before revealing itself to be Pete's shadow, he walked out of the trees into the clearing, he was wearing red, over-designed armour reminiscent of the Asmodeus Demon from Persona's parent series, Shin Megami Tensei, and carrying an all-red version of Pete's own sword "Oh great, you're here, fantastic..." Peter said angrily before his shadow waved his hand, the mouths of the party suddenly painlessly sewing themselves shut "I have no time for you... We'll meet for real in due time..." Shadow Peter said before facing Wrath "This is the last straw, Wrath, my dear..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon May 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Wrath craned her neck backwards as the clones disappeared, clicking her tongue lightly in disappointment as she turned to face Shadow Pete. "Now, now, Petey. Your other half was the one who wanted to be here in the first place. I just figured that I'd keep him busy while I played with the other toys," She cooed, not at all fazed by the apparent show of power that the other shadow had attempted as Eun swayed behind her.

"'sides, what use is having another half if the aforementioned half is too weak to stand up against us?" She asked honestly, twirling her right blade as the left erupted from the ground and flew into her waiting free hand. Her frame further darkened as her eyes began to glow crimson. "However, I hope you realize the consequences that will occur should you decide to interfere. I'll leave your whelp be so long as he doesn't interfere. Be it directly or indirectly," She stated, her gaze stone cold and heartless as Eun turned around to face Wrath's back.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Mon May 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Lapis, meanwhile, began to scoot back holding Rus up as she continued to fire off at the 6 shadows coming her way. Unsteady breathing and shaking left her unable to make clear shots as they approached, knowing once they got past the tip of the lengthy barrel, she couldn't do much. Her ears pulled back as she bit her lip in wild fear. Her small frame was easily injured, and she knew she was in for Hell.

But like that, they disappeared. Her ears slowly relaxed as she was somewhat safe.
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Shadow Peter stared blankly and boredly at her, clearly not paying attention to what she's saying "Are we gonna fight or what?" "Mmmmpghfh!! (Let us go!)" "Oh, hang on a second... Let's raise the stakes." he said before with another wave of his hands he healed Eun/Lucy of her wounds, with yet another he raised a wooden hooked pole out of the ground, high above the trees, with one more he hung up the party by their cages onto the pole's multiple hooks "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mm Mm (Well this is worrying...)" "You win, you get all of the other halves, my domain and my life, I win and I go home scott-free and your other half absorbs you into her unconscious." he said with a smug smile "Deal?" "(I do not feel comfortable about this deal!!)" "Oh, hush with your mumbling, you'll have your turn in due time!" "(Will I though?!)"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu May 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Wrath smirked as she closed her eyes. "Wasn't it you who stated we have to face our other halves in combat? If you wanna break your own rules go ahead," She said, her form blacking out completely before she faded from view, her clones evaporating as well as the pressure in the area suddenly skyrocketed. "Be my guest."

He may have healed the wounds... but the pain... it's... ah... Eun thought as she swayed still. The wounds were gone, but the liquid seeping through her body was sapping Eun's strength none-the-less. "Dammit Wrath..." She muttered, her legs giving out as she looked at Shadow Pete for a few moments before her vision began to blur. "I'm sorry... Lucy... You'll have to do the rest... yourself..." Eun breathed as the golden tails slowly faded away. The Nightmares eyes closed as they shifted color again.

After a few moments of silence, Lucy opened her eyes and abruptly stood. Her eyes burned with a grim determination as she used the same technique Eun had used and pushed her Aura outwards. Her javelins were replaced by twin shortswords as a dark purple outline surrounded her form. The pressure built further in the room as an invisible wind whipped Lucy's clothes and hair around.

"Aura Control," Lucy muttered, her eyes glowing slightly as the large, light purple image of a clock erupted on the ground beneath her. "Art of War," She finished, pulling out a stopwatch and twiling it by it's chain before clicking it open and staring at a point directly to her right. "Tick tock."

Wrath scowled from the shadows as Lucy stared directly at her. That's not possible. She's bluffing, Wrath thought as she circled around Lucy, now focused on the girl as she felt the pressure build. Wrath's own blades were held in a reverse grip, the liquid profusely dripping off of them as she crouched down slightly. Her blades flashed as she lunged and materialized behind Lucy. Her features slightly more contorted now than they used to be. Her clothing had changed to a heavy set of red-and-black plate armor, and her canines were far longer. Her eyes now glowed a bright crimson, and she had the gaze of a cougar eying a mouse when she looked at someone.

In front of her, Lucy twitched slightly as she detected the faintest change in the air behind her, whipping around and raising the left blade, Lucy dropped down a level and met Wrath's blade with her own. The demonic girl held genuinely shocked as she leapt back, equidistant from both Lucy and Shadow Peter as she got a closer look at the Nightmare's eyes.

"Tsk... Unfortunately it seems as though you caught the tail end of this whole fiasco, my dear Peter. It looks like she's begun the process already," Wrath said, pointing out the slightly red hue that Lucy's eyes held as she glared at Wrath. The Nightmare looked similar to a heroine on a redemption mission. Her gaze determined and stone cold as she walked closer to Wrath. Lucy's blades were now run through with ruby red veins, and the flicker of fire behind her eyes told the story of what she was thinking.

I realize now... I know Wrath better than anyone. I've dealt with her and Eun for so long it's second nature. I know who Wrath is, how she thinks. Because she thinks like me, Lucy thought, lunging forwards as her semblance finally kicked in. A large, spectral golem enveloping her form for a second as her right blade clashed with Wrath's. Red and purple sparks flying off the blades as the two pieces of weaponry screeched with the force put behind the contact.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Shadow Peter smirked in equal parts disappointment, equal parts relief, with a silent wave pf his hand the magical stitchings on Lucy's allies disappeared "How disapppinting... I wish you luck, young fox... Get them down yourself..." he said before grabbing two of the same ruby-adorned paper charm that he had given them before, he threw one up onto the hooked pole that held Lucy's allies, then disappeared into a beam of light...

Pete, even before his mouth was once again useable, wastrying to break the cage's walls "C'mon, c'mon... Damnit... this thing is strong... He didn't mess around with these things..." he thought angrily before his mouth came undone "Woah, what?" he said before looking back down to the fight below "Come in, Senpai! Kick that pretentious phantom's ass" he said before turning to Corvou's cage "Hey Corvou, you still silenced?! Get us outta these things!" he said, while the dragon's mouth was once again usable, should he attempt to use his persona, all he would summon is thin air...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 7:57 pm

For sake of swiftness and efficiency, the drake already set to work on attempting to summon Ryuujin the moment that his lips were unsealed once more. The summoning routine went on smoothly in the beginning as the same, shimmering card of the Tower Arcana materialized from above an opened palm, shattering into tiny pieces and shards as soon as he brought his hand into a fist. A few moments would pass as each shard gradually faded into nothingness- all without a result or reaction from it. Due to this, the man grit his teeth and narrowed his eyes, his tail lashing slightly in a minor sense of frustration and annoyance. "Fucking shit...!" he growled under his tone, clenching his fist even tighter before forcefully punching it with a frightening vigor into one of the bars of the cage encasing him.

Soon after doing this, he seemed to take note of what the ursine afar had spoken, and, when this happened, cast a slight glare at him from the corner of his eye. "Unless you have a dose of two of some God damned mouthwash, then I highly doubt that I would be much help to you!" he lashed loudly at him from across the clearing, clenching his teeth roughly while he did so.

In a continued fit and internal frenzy of agitation, he observed the scene occurring from down below while delivering another pierce punch to the metallic bars holding him back. As the strike connected, a brief yet clearly bold outline of a deepened, navy blue outline his figure, and was also released in a small, rippling wave from the area that he had struck.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed May 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Wrath's eyes only barely flickered to acknowledge the departure of Shadow Pete before she rose from her spin to block yet another one of Lucy's strikes. The Nightmare's blades were now slowly pulsing crimson, but her eyes maintained their hard set determination as she broke away and leapt at Wrath. Their blades clashed again as their left arms jolted from the impact, and Wrath was surprised to find that she was having some trouble keeping up with Lucy as the latter flipped her free blade around into a proper grip before stabbing at Wrath.

The shadow leapt back a good distance, cursing herself for being pushed to this point. She once again disappeared into the shadows with a grin she wasn't completely feeling. She ran around Lucy as the Nightmare closed her eyes and focused, her rather depleted aura flaring up again as the image of two crossed blades appeared underneath her.

"Aura Control: Cannon," Lucy murmured shortly before crossing the distance between her and the invisible Wrath. The shadow gasped in surprise and shock as she felt a slight emptiness envelop a slit just below her left ribcage. Wrath grit her teeth as Lucy pulled back, revealing that her left blade was now covered in a thin coat of blackish blood. The veins on the blade flared up brightly as the weapon vanished, and Lucy twirled her only remaining blade in her right hand as she stepped closer to the weakened personage before her.

"You are so much like me its painful, Wrath," Lucy said as she stopped directly in front of the crippled shadow. Wrath's eyes glittered as sharply as her armor as she growled at Lucy, and the Nightmare nonchalantly kicked away Wrath's blades before kneeling down, her blade's point aimed towards Wrath as she spoke. "I finally realize now. The issue isn't just me. Some of it is you as well," Lucy said, strangely calm as a dim light seemed to flare in her eyes. One that hadn't been lit since before Wrath was first released.

Almost ironically, Lucy took her old notepad out from her robes along with the small black pen she always carried with her. She gazed calmly at her shadow as she wrote, pausing for only a moment before showing what she had written to Wrath.

-So much like me it hurts. I realize now that the only way to finish this is to declaw you myself- The note read, Wrath's eyes widening in shock and realization as she felt the other blade puncture underneath her other ribcage. Wrath grit her teeth and clenched one eye shut tightly as she felt her resolve weaken slightly.

"No... This can't... be possible..." Wrath gasped, the outlines of her body blurring as what appeared to be small stars began to drift away from her being. The image of Eun appeared alongside Lucy as Wrath's form grew more clear, and in that one moment, it seemed as though all three of them were finally in complete understanding with one another.

Wrath grunted softly as she smiled, this one neither psychotic nor sadistic, but rather a smile similar to one someone would give to a younger sister. She lifted her gaze to Lucy and nodded before speaking once. "Don't dwell on him too much longer, Lucy. It'll only keep your memories away longer," She said, her smile maintaining as the last vestiges of her being drifted off and vanished into the still air. Eun turned and nodded to Lucy before vanishing herself, and the darkness lifted almost as suddenly as it had come.

The cages that had suspended her allies lowered slightly so that whatever fall they endured would not be harmful in any way, and moments later a bright light flared a short distance above where Wrath had been. The light dimmed to reveal a small card floating down to Lucy, who let out a relieved sigh as her right blade vanished. She took the card with both hands and the air that had suspended it stopped, causing the card to fall flat onto her palms as she looked at it.

The card was rather dark, and held a secret Lucy knew too well. The image was one strange to her, as it was of what appeared to be a demonic skull over the heads of two people: one male, and one female. Despite her not having any prior knowledge of the universe, she knew Peter well enough to know what the card was most likely called, and she sighed as she looked at it again. Focusing on it slightly as an idea popped into her mind. Acting entirely on instinct, she watched the card float into the air a short distance away from her before shattering apart once more. The light converging again into a kneeling figure in front of her. The figure was as short as Lucy, with twin serrated blades made of some type of bone. Her dark hair and crimson eyes normally a herald of danger to those who were unfortunate enough to see her, but now Lucy smiled.

The figure stood, resting her right blade on her should as she looked at her counterpart with a small smile. "Seems I'm stuck with you now, aren't I?" Wrath asked, her smile kind as she glanced over at Peter and Corvou.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed May 20, 2015 9:45 pm

Pete looked at the newly reformed Wrath with confusion and curiousity, then to Corvou "Uuuuuhhhhh... Corvou..... Does your Persona talk to you sometimes?.... I didn't think they could talk...." he said before looking back to Lucy and Wrath "So... Could you two get us down now? Shadow me threw a Goho-M up here too, so... It's safest just to cut the whole thing down and let it fall... Well... "Safe-ish".... Aura is a wonderful thing, now that I think about it...." he said idly, propping his head up on his fist casually "You okay back there, Lapis, deary?! I hope you're not hurt, I haven't seen you take a blow, and no offense meant, but you seem pretty fragile..." he said with concern for his other ally before realizing "...Cruc, you haven't spoken up either! You two okay?!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 21, 2015 10:23 pm

As the cages descended, Corvou only uttered a low, barely audible murmur of annoyance. He glanced at Peter as he spoke. "Some can talk, and some cannot... Most tend to speak within the host's conscience at most, though some are enabled the ability to verbalize themselves, as well..." he replied in a calm, nonchalant manner. He rubbed his hands together before smoothing his clothing down, tilting his head around to glance at the others. "Mmm...though, anywho, yes... Are the rest of you doing well? The two of you have been oddly silent for the duration of this..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri May 22, 2015 8:18 pm

"Fine, just observing," Cruccifix said, her ears tuned to the shadows as she spoke. She had managed to fend off her assailants without getting so much as a scratch on the dress. Quite impressive considering how she usually ends up after a large-scale fight. She narrowed her eyes slightly to a point in the darkness beyond her field of vision as she fell silent once more.

I could've sworn I saw something move.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 am

Lapis curled her fingers around Rus, her ears twitching wildly as she gazed at the male. "F-Fine!! Just startled is all-" As a loop of her own hair brushed against her neck, the doe let out a shriek of terror until she realized what had happened. "M-My bad. Just my hair."
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 pm

"Okay, good, don't worry, we'll be back home safely before you know it! Lucy, cut us down! By the way, now's a good time to check the spells on that thing, just to sate the curious..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue May 26, 2015 9:13 pm

Lucy nodded before closing her eyes, Wrath turning to face her as both girls began to glow with a faint crimson aura. After a few moments, Lucy slashed her hand through the air as her eyes snapped open. The faint crimson flashes of her eyes quickly vanished along with Wrath as Lucy muttered a single, incomprehensible word. There was a moment of stillness when Wrath rematerialized besides Lucy, a single bonesaw blade in her hand as she stood up straight.

After another second, the sound of something being cut rang out, and the cages fell open and to the ground. Lucy approached the cages as Cruccifix stood up from the ground, checking her weapons for any signs of damage as Wrath's blade vanished. The dark Nightmare moved to Lucy before whispering something in the latter's ear. After walking back away, Wrath dematerialized, and the card which she had originally came from appeared in Lucy's hand.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue May 26, 2015 9:32 pm

After Pete's cage hit the ground he stood up and dusted himself off "Thank you, Senpai, now we just need the Goho-M from the top of the... Weird tower thing.... Corvou, could you get it down with Captain Stormdragon of the Seas?.... Don't ask me why I called him that, I've just forgotten it's real name and that was the first thing that came to mind..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Corvou remained crouched as he felt his cage fall, keeping his balance before slowly standing up and glancing around for a couple of moments. Afterwards, he gave a low sigh while brushing his clothing down, calmly beginning to stride out from his containment. "...Ryuujin. His name is Ryuujin," he spoke in a low, slightly annoyed tone in response to the group leader's remark, bothering not to meet gazes with the ursine with whom he spoke to in the process. Eventually, he rose his hand before him, the same Tower-specific card that appeared before him prior times appearing once more in the center of his palm after fluttering down. Don't even wanna know how many times I've repeated that..." he thought before suddenly pulling his hand into a fist, shattering the tarot card in the process.

For a moment, the drake stood still while holding his breath, his eyes narrowed and his gaze emotionless as he surveyed the surroundings. Within his mind, he pondered upon the possibility of his Persona appearing that time around, but, soon after the thought crossed his mind, the majestic reptilian did make another appearance. Having been one with its host's intellect, it immediately soared up to the tower, coiling around its structure but not touching it in order to continue gliding through the air as it neared the item of subject.

The man who had summoned such a celestial figure merely watched his companion for a few seconds before bowing his head, heaving a sigh. "So... Considering that you had requested the retrieval of the Goho-M," he began, finding it necessary to finally yet barely meet Peter's gaze from the corner of his eye, "would it be a safe assumption that we are to retire for the day, as soon as Ryuujin returns? Or shall we be saving it for the meantime to survey the area further?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 28, 2015 8:01 pm

"We'll be saving it for next time, but we're still heading out for the day. We have a train ride to take us back, so using the Goho-M would be a waste of resources, even if it saved a little bit of time... Is it just me or am I doing better as a leader here than I ever would at Beacon?... And before you say anything otherwise, at this point one of us would probably be unconscious and the three of us left standing would be going Leeroy Jenkins on the bad guy..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next