RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Tonma kept walking in tell she was half way up the stairs before looking at Pete "You going to drool all day or come to bed? Also you are so red!"Tonma began to laugh even more
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished} - Page 8 Empty Re: A Glitched Meeting [S.S. Glitched Sword] [Closed] {Finished}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Pete shook his head back into concentration "U-Uh... It's only because, and sorry if this sounds corny, I got a great girl the same day I met her... Seriously, I don't think I could find a better girl than you... And somehow not even one day has passed and you find me a worthy mate...." he said, starting to ramble, but stopping himself "W-Whatever, it's time for rest..." he said, following Tonma up the stairs...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:25 pm

tonma grinned a little as she began to walk to Pete's room "Your a likable guy Pete and your so nice and funny and well i dont know where im going with this but I just cant say no to you Pete i love you that much. If that makes sense."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Pete smiled "Like I said, mutual love at first sight! It's a thing, my friend's girlfriend had a love at first sight thing for him... What makes it weird is that she was racist against wolf faunus at the time... He's a wolf faunus... Apparently she just had bad experiences with Wolf Faunus..." he said, shrugging a little "Whatever, this is not about them... Even though they're my vote for best couple..." he said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Tonma let out a slight giggle "You will have to introduce me to your friends some day...I don't know many people,,..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Pete nodded "Yeah, I feel you'd like Balif, maybe Leaf as well, do you know Tai? She's awesome!" he said happily, opening the door to his room, revealing multiple Grimm Saint X figurines and posters, among other franchises' memorabilia "Uh... Sorry it's kind of disorganized... I never have anyone up here..." he said apologetically...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Tonma walked into Pete's room before looking at pete "This room is cool"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Pete smiled "Uh... Thanks?... Uh... So... Get comfy, I guess..." he said as he walked over to his bed and sat down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Tonma grinned a little as she say next to Pete "You have so many figure in here almost more than me!"Tonma said as she looked around the room.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Pete shrugged "What can I say, I'm a fan of a lot of shows, Grimm Saint especially..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Tonma smiled a little bit "i like that show to i really like Zwie the most though he is so cute! and on fire!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Pete nodded "Yang's the best character in my opinion... She kinda reminds me of a female version of my dad... Best ship?" Pete said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Tonma laughed a little "Ice ice baby other wise know as Whiess and Neptune"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Pete rolled his eyes "Ugh... Screw Neptune... White Rose for the freakin' win..." he said with a smirk...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:02 am

"You mean the thing that will never happen?"Tonma said with a smirk
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 am

Pete jokingly frowned and yelled with a laugh "Give it time! It'll happen one day, just give it time!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:09 am

"What ever"Tonma said as she flopped back onto the bed and closed her eyes
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:14 am

Pete smiled at her as he lay down next to her "Well then... This was a good day, don't you think?" he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:17 am

Tonma about asleep heard Pete "Yea it was i met the boy of my dreams got to play video games and got a slave."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:19 am

Pete smirked "Yep, and I met the girl of my dreams and got to play video games with a worthy opponent for once! Pretty good day!... Welp! Goodnight, dear!" he said before closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Tonma...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:20 am

Tonma smiled as she kissed Pete on the cheek and hugged him back drifting into dream land.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:22 am

And with that, Pete joined her in rest, awaiting morning...

{THE END}
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8