RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 am

Tai smiled at Haven as he called her name "Hm... Dares are more fun... But also kind of risky... Dare, definitely dare!" she said happily, preparing for anything...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:31 am

This time around, it was Haven's turn to snicker in a rather mischievous way, rather than his reptilian companion. He leaned back and eventually laid himself down onto his back across the floor, raising his hands a bit and rubbing them together as he created a minor brainstorm. "Eheheh...alright, let's see, here..." he muttered, trailing off in thought while continuing to move his hands together. "........Well, shit's bound to get weird and that sorta shit sometime around, so let's kick it off. Lose the shirt or pants; you're goin' without them for the rest of the game."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:40 am

Tai smiled "Aw, you want me to take something off? 'Kay, Ven, if you pass out from a nosebleed, you asked for it!" she said jokingly as she stood up and slowly, teasingly took her top off and doing a little twirl once it was off, showing everyone her frilly purple bra, Pete blushed deeply "Pleaes let this be the last naughty dare..." Tai turned towards Pete with a smile as she heard him say this "Don't count on it, Petey!" she said before sitting back down, Pete's blush just got deeper "...Okay, someone pass me a beer, I would get it myself, but I'm too comfy... Isn't that the worst? When you're comfortable, but you need to get up to-... Nevermind, I'm rambling... Someone just be nice enough to pass me a beer, please..." he said awkwardly, Tai laughed and looked around the room "Mistress! Truth or dare!?" she said merrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:42 pm

-Dare,- Lucy replied absently, a good portion of her Tequila gone despite that she didn't seem as drunk as one would expect of a human. Kuro glanced over at her with a curious look in his eyes as the Nightmare took another sip, and Natalie calmly poured herself and Haven more alcohol.

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:08 pm

Haven just stared at Tai as she followed up with her dare, shrugging. Pfff...as if that's actually gonna happen..." he muttered, sticking his tongue out before shifting his gaze over to toward Natalie's direction yet again. As soon as she was done with his share of the drink, he reached over and grasped hold of the glass. He gave her a toothy and amused grin before raising the glass and downing it swiftly, setting it onto the floor besides him with a relieved gasp, flicking himself in the temple a couple more times. "Ahaaaaaaaaa, that's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!" he breathed with a smirk under his breath, his tail slowly swaying to and fro behind his figure.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:31 pm

StarShine raised an eyebrow as Lucy chose dare thinking it was an intresting choice considering the fact the person that asked her had no problem taking off her shirt in front of everybody, and stood up and walked over to the couch he was sitting at before preferring the company of Leaf over a rambling bear and his girlfriend.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Tai smiled slyly "I dare you to... Make out with Petey for at least five seconds, then do the same with his girlfriend!" she said merrily "Wait, wha'?" Peter said with slight, near-unnoticeable worry in his voice"You heard me, Petey!" I sure hope this works and I didn't just make things worse... she thought with anticipation, worry and slight guilt...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Tonma looked at Pete in shock for a moment "What! But I don't like girls!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Tai laughed "Truth or dare, sweety, anything goes!" she said with a friendly taunt "...She's technically right..." Pete said with a shrug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Tonma glared at Tai "But I don't wana! the only one I want to kiss is Born!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:21 am

Lucy remained silent as she contemplated this request, silently arguing with herself over the morality of it before reveling the irony of that action. I haven't had morals for a long time, Lucy thought solemnly, calmly lifting the, now sleeping, arctic fox off of her lap before standing up. Her aura unconsciously constructing an Aura Whip at her waist, the tool wrapped around the Nightmare as she sighed. Then she spoke.

"Unfortunately neither of us have a choice in the matter," Lucy said, her voice cold as ice as she turned a blood-freezing glare in Tonma's direction. Her right hand twitching in the direction of the whip's handle as she stalked towards Pete. Her mask crumbling ever-so-slightly crumbling as she took step after step. By the time she had fully closed the distance and positioned herself on Pete's lap, her eyes were a tad bit wet. Although no-one except Pete could see it.

Lucy leaned her head forwards, her forehead resting against Pete's as she struggled to keep her mask up. After taking a few deep breaths, Lucy slowly leaned forwards before placing her lips to Pete's cautiously. She lightly kissed him before slowly pushing in further. Her fight to keep her mask up becoming more and more futile as she continued to kiss the Faunus. After the first three minutes had elapsed, Lucy's mask had all but completely vanished. Leaving a rather emotional and vulnerable girl in its stead.

After the first four minutes, Lucy was beginning to feel strands of her self-control begin to slip away from her, and by the end of the five minutes she had to rather forcefully peel herself off of the Bear Faunus before she went over the time. Upon unseating herself from Pete's lap, Lucy quickly dried her tears by glancing up at the chandelier before turning her icy glare upon Tonma, the whip around her waist disappearing before re-materializing in her hand. The Nightmare cracked the whip one, the sound similar to that of a gunshot as she stood herself in front of the pilot, her jaw like stone as she eyed Tonma much like a cat would a mouse. Debating on if the prey would be worth toying with for a few moments before its inevitable demise.

In the few moments it took Lucy to decide her course of revenge, her mask had fallen back into place. Although this time it seemed to be made of diamond rather than steel. Lucy slowly seated herself on Tonma's lap in nearly the exact same place she had with Pete, Aura radiating from Lucy as shackles materialized around Tonma's arms and legs, restricting their movements as Lucy leaned in. Her eyes held a malicious glare as she closed her fist, and the restraints tightened. Lucy's lips crashing down on Tonma's at the same time that one would expect a scream, although if there was one it was muffled by Lucy's mouth.

As the five minutes ticked by at an agonizing pace, Lucy kept making the restraints tighter and tighter, reveling in whatever pained response she got from the pilot beneath her. At around the four minute mark the restraints were incredibly tight, and Lucy was beginning to wonder just how much pain the other girl was experiencing. After the five minutes had elapsed, Lucy pulled away. Making sure to stand up as slow as she could before tightening the restraints to their limits before releasing them entirely in nearly the same instant. The bindings returning to Lucy's aura reservoir as the Nightmare sought out her next target.

-Star, Truth or Dare?-
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:30 am

Starshine stared at Lucy with a expression half shocked and half bemused. Starshine sat there and thought for a moment "On one hand I'm pretty fucking bored but on the other hand my instincts and reasoning tell me dare is a terrible idea... so the question is boredom or reasoning..." in the end boredom won "I'm going to regret this but Dare." he said instantly regretting his decision
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:33 am

-I dare you to seduce Mizu,- Lucy replied instantly, the aforementioned girl glancing up from the melon in her lap to stare at Lucy, and then to Star.
"Wait. Who has to seduce me?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:42 am

The kiss left Pete in shock for a few minutes, mouth agape in surprise, shock and a small bit of pleasure, he regained his senses soon after Lucy was finished with Tonma "Uh... Ton... Please forgive me for saying this, but... Wow..." he said with guilt in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:52 am

Tonma looked at Pete for a moment before kissing him "Meany! I'm still a better kisser right?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:53 am

Starshine looked down for a moment before standing saying "I do believe this calls for alcohol" and grabbing a bottle of alcohol and taking a large swig feeling himself getting drunk already "Man I'm a light weight he thought  as he walked up to Mizu his judgement already clouded "Well here goes nothing" he said as he gently put his hand under her chin making her look up and drew his face closer "Sorry about this" he whispered as pressed his lips against hers and launched into a deep kiss for at least twenty seconds before breaking contact and taking a step back "Well that's my attempt" he said throwing his hands up
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:59 am

Mizu blinked for a few seconds as heat began to rise up into her cheeks at the sheer boldness of Star's actions. That was... she thought, suddenly realizing what exactly had just been stolen from her. The blush on her cheeks intensified as she realized that specific fact, and she quickly averted her eyes from Star before turning around and burying her face into the couch backing.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 am

Starshine flopped down on the couch he was sitting on before with Leaf. and turned to her "Meh fuck it. Leaf truth or dare?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 am

Leaf turned to stare at Star, having recently woken up from a rather short nap to find him staggering back from the general direction that a certain dazed Witch was sitting. "Dare," She said, brightly humming a song she had heard on a movie.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:20 am

Starshine put his hand on his chin in contemplation "Hmm since I don't have any good ideas just make out with someone doesn't matter who"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:25 am

Leaf looked at Star as he told her his dare with a curious expression. One that turned into her biting her bottom lip as she slowly crawled over to Star, straddling him with her legs as she leaned in and placed her lips on his. She slowly deepened the kiss, and without breaking it she reached behind her and signed out the words: Tonma. Truth or Dare?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:27 am

Tonma stopped kissing Pete for a moment to look at Leaf "Dare!" Tonma yelled before going back to kissing Pete
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:31 am

Once more without breaking the kiss, Leaf quickly signed out the words: I dare you to spend 10 seconds enduring any punishment Lucy throws at you. Upon noticing this same thing, Lucy quickly stood, a Midevial Rack materializing out of her Aura just behind the couch she was sitting in.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 am

Tonma looked at Lucy with a scared look "Fine but can it be in private....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:35 am

Lucy nodded at Tonma before motioning for the girl to follow, disappearing in one of the corridors moments later as the others looked on with curious expressions. Natalie knew what Lucy was going to do. She had been on the receiving end of that particular punishment herself in an effort to help Lucy perfect it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next