RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

Post by Paige weaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Droth kept his look away "I don't know......"Droth let out a small sigh before opening the door to leave "May you have a good night."Droth said as he closed the door and began to walk.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Miscomunication (Closed) (Year Two)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Marais nodded "Yeah, you too... Have fun..."

(Timeskip, just outside the Shooting Star)

Pauline was standing outside the Shooting Star for a few minutes now "I-I hope he cc-comes s-soon..." she said to herself with a small smile on her face, that is until someone behind her spoke up to her "Uh... Hi?... Are you waiting for someone?" the girl said curiously, the girl was Meli Amant "Wah-Uh... Y-Yes... I-I'm waiting f-for a friend..." Oooh, a "Friend" huh? Well then, I have some tips for you..." Meli said, completely misunderstanding, she proceeding to give Pauline some tips for a date... That she wasn't going on...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Droth was walking rather slowly untell he seen Paula "Hey!" Droth ran at the girl and gave her a sligh bow "How are you?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:07 pm

Meli heard Droth and smirked "Is that your friend? I'll leave now..." she said with a smile before walking away...

Pauline looked to Droth and smile "H-Hello... D-Drath... I-I'm g-g-good... Y-You?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Droth smiled a bit more "I'm good.....so shall we?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:18 pm

Pauline nodded "Ss-sure... H-How far i-is this... Briar Patch B-Bar?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:20 pm

Droth pointed down the street "Right down that way.......so how is the team?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:22 pm

"Th-They're g-good... N-Nothing u-unusual h-has h-hap-pend" she said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Droths hand neared Paula's but did not grab "So do you want to do somthing after this?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Pauline's hand grabbed Droth's as it neared her "Hmm... M-Maybe... I-If you w-want to..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Droth turned a bright red as he looked at the girl "O-ok......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Pauline looked at Droth "U-Uh... Your f-face is red... A-are you okay?...." she said with clear worry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:28 pm

droth smiled a little as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand "Y-yea...."Droth sighed a little "Why is she grabbing my hand...........damn im to nervous.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:31 pm

"A-Are you sure?.... I-I don't want you t-to f-faint in the m-middle of eating...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Droth shook his head "I won't.......I-its just blushing...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:32 pm

"O-Okay... B-But why are you blushing?... D-Did I s-say something o-odd?..." she said with confusion....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Droth blushed even more "I-i'm not use to someone holding my hand....."Droth said uneasy as he looked at the girl
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:35 pm

Pauline looked down at their hands, then back to Droth's face "Th-THis is what ccc-close friends are supposed t-to do, r-right?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Droth blushed even more "Should i lie to her......"Droth sighed as he shook the thought out of his head "No......only um....boyfriends and girlfriends do that..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Pauline was still confused "B-But... I'm a g-girl, y-you're a b-boy... And we're friends..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Droth blushed a very deep red as he realize he would have to explain it to her "Y-yes but a girlfriend and boyfriend are dating each other and you know kiss each other......and other things......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Pauline still didn't get it "B-But... Th-that girl... She said w-we were d-dating... S-so... S-should we kkk-kiss then?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Droth looked at paula shocked slightly "I......uhhhh..........w-we are nnnnn....not dating........unless you want to......."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Pauline shrugged "S-ssure..." she said, still confused as to why Droth was so flustered...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Droth sighed slightly before looking at Paula in the eyes "Are you sure?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next